Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:19:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Auroracoin International  (Read 5893 times)
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:02:54 PM

I don't like the racist undertones in this ANN towards whites. We all bleed red blood and are all the same, I don't agree with transgenders having equal rights and their own restrooms but the color of your skin means shit.

Can you provide any examples  of racism on this thread?

undertones - hippies , go live in white only area...

Hey Adamastor.

We all know that ALL LIVES MATTER is your sock puppet account.

THIS IS KNOW FROM ALL THE PREVIOUS AURORA COIN THREADS

YOU SAD PATHETIC FUCKING HIPPY CUNT
bombard1

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:08:47 PM

Why International?
BitPotus

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:22:18 PM

I don't like the racist undertones in this ANN towards whites. We all bleed red blood and are all the same, I don't agree with transgenders having equal rights and their own restrooms but the color of your skin means shit.

Hey Adamastor.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1044432.msg14572332#msg14572332

ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:56:23 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 06:35:41 PM by ny2cafuse

Disclaimer:

This thread is started by a community member and in no way reflects any official representation of Auroracoin.

Please be advised that only in the following thread official announcements are made by the Auroracoin dev team and it's foundation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1467050.840

SCAM ALERT!

It has become blatantly clear to us that the op of this thread is trying to scam people out of their Auroracoins by imposing to be some sort of official entity. Please beware that this person is not trustworthy and has malicious intentions! Don NOT send any funds to any account posted in this thread. We, the official Auroracoin development team can't warn you enough!

Be safe! Ignore this thread!

Community > Devs
hugasinora

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:26:10 PM

The total supply of 21 million coins looks attractive for future investments, but for now it is still too early to conclude that this coin is good. I will see the development going forward, as well as to the developer's activation in developing it
AllLivesMatter

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:33:03 PM

Hey Adamastor.

Too many David Duke fanboys posting here, aren't you late for the tea party?
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:49:42 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 06:35:49 PM by ny2cafuse

Disclaimer:

This thread is started by a community member and in no way reflects any official representation of Auroracoin.

Please be advised that only in the following thread official announcements are made by the Auroracoin dev team and it's foundation:

SCAM ALERT!

It has become blatantly clear to us that the op of this thread is trying to scam people out of their Auroracoins by imposing to be some sort of official entity. Please beware that this person is not trustworthy and has malicious intentions! Don NOT send any funds to any account posted in this thread. We, the official Auroracoin development team can't warn you enough!

Community > Devs
AllLivesMatter

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:12:35 PM

The total supply of 21 million coins looks attractive for future investments, but for now it is still too early to conclude that this coin is good. I will see the development going forward, as well as to the developer's activation in developing it

Adamastor, see... this is exactly what I told you about.  People will show up here now thinking that this is some kind of official thread for this coin.  At least remove the image in the OP and state a clearer purpose for this thread, including the fact that you are not an official representative for this coin, and link to the main thread for those people who are looking to get valid and truthful information about this coin's purpose and development.

-Fuse

He has the best intentions for AUR to succeed elsewhere in the world. Why can't you people grasp this? AUR is not bound to one country, it can have strong support in Iceland but the fact it's on bittrex means international users already hold a large stake. The AUR team is also 66% international.
BitPotus

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:14:42 PM

Adamastor, see... this is exactly what I told you about.  People will show up here now thinking that this is some kind of official thread for this coin.  At least remove the image in the OP and state a clearer purpose for this thread, including the fact that you are not an official representative for this coin, and link to the main thread for those people who are looking to get valid and truthful information about this coin's purpose and development.

-Fuse

He has the best intentions for AUR to succeed elsewhere in the world. Why can't you people grasp this? AUR is not bound to one country, it can have strong support in Iceland but the fact it's on bittrex means international users already hold a large stake. The AUR team is also 66% international.

the focus is on iceland you sock puppet faggot cunt.

NOT THE REST OF THE WORLD.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU SOCK PUPPET BITCH?

adamastor (OP)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:46:44 PM

-Fuse

Download the android app in the play store, post an auroracoin address here and Ill send you some coins.

Long live the revolution...
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:04:15 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 06:35:57 PM by ny2cafuse

Disclaimer:

SCAM ALERT!

Community > Devs
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:06:27 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 06:36:06 PM by ny2cafuse

Disclaimer:

SCAM ALERT!

Community > Devs
jetfish

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:12:43 PM

Wasn't this coin dropped years ago, I think I read something on the news? Still active then?
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:18:17 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 06:36:15 PM by ny2cafuse

Disclaimer:

SCAM ALERT!

Community > Devs
adamastor (OP)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:27:59 PM

When the Icelandic exchange starts creating enough volume to prove it's an Icelandic focused coin, I will be a user on the side of debate that says it should be removed from foreign exchanges.

-Fuse

That debate is happening right now on this page.

Welcome to the debate...

ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:36:55 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 06:36:23 PM by ny2cafuse

Disclaimer:

SCAM ALERT!

Community > Devs
AllLivesMatter

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:47:49 PM

Wasn't this coin dropped years ago, I think I read something on the news? Still active then?

Yes, it's still active.  A new team has taken over and has been working on adoption and advancement in Iceland.  You can view the proper thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1467050.0

This international use thread is an attempt to subvert the real goals of AUR, and to line adamastor's pockets.  He is not a member of the dev team or foundation, and he does not speak for AUR in any official capacity.  Anything he says should be taken with a grain of salt.

-Fuse

AUR is not controlled by anyone, you can't tell people what to do. It's a decentralized currency that has no borders. Anyone can buy AUR off Bittrex and send it anywhere in the world. You must think out the box and get more international interest to boost the coins status.

The icelandic nation is a top 10 happiest nation in the world. change won't come easy like it would in Africa where people are desperate for change and begging for upliftment.
AllLivesMatter

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:08:02 PM

That debate is happening right now on this page.

Welcome to the debate...

God... you have no grasp of hypothetical phrasing, do you?  I'm saying that I for one would be ok with AUR being offered on only the ISX server once adoption reaches an apex in Iceland.  That's coming from someone outside of Iceland.

-Fuse

That would not be good, I am looking to become arbitrageur between bittrex and the ISK exchange. Any advice on how it can be achieved outside of Iceland?
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:23:06 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 06:36:34 PM by ny2cafuse

Disclaimer:

SCAM ALERT!

Community > Devs
TheWindsOfChange

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:12:15 AM

I have a little over 10000 AUR which I managed to acquire at a reasonable fiat value on bittrex. It's not much but I do believe if I hold onto this coin for another 5 years it will go up 100 times in value.

What is a concern is the slow rate at which Iceland is taking onto AUR. I don't care what focus this coin has but the team better deliver for investors who have taken the risk on this coin.

I know I don't hold a large amount like some other people here but I can't be the a lone voice on this subject.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: