Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:21:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Auroracoin International  (Read 5890 times)
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:43:42 AM

I have a little over 10000 AUR which I managed to acquire at a reasonable fiat value on bittrex. It's not much but I do believe if I hold onto this coin for another 5 years it will go up 100 times in value.

What is a concern is the slow rate at which Iceland is taking onto AUR. I don't care what focus this coin has but the team better deliver for investors who have taken the risk on this coin.

I know I don't hold a large amount like some other people here but I can't be the a lone voice on this subject.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheWindsOfChange

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:11:40 AM

I have a little over 10000 AUR which I managed to acquire at a reasonable fiat value on bittrex. It's not much but I do believe if I hold onto this coin for another 5 years it will go up 100 times in value.

What is a concern is the slow rate at which Iceland is taking onto AUR. I don't care what focus this coin has but the team better deliver for investors who have taken the risk on this coin.

I know I don't hold a large amount like some other people here but I can't be the a lone voice on this subject.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Q39Xmg5Ej9w/maxresdefault.jpg

The only sockpuppets I see is this account with ny2cafuse and adamastor with alllivesmatter.
BitPotus

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:16:53 AM

The only sockpuppets I see is this account with ny2cafuse and adamastor with alllivesmatter.

yes yes newbie account

you're obviously not adamastor...

Grin
adamastor (OP)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:00:10 AM

This thread is for investors like you and i to express ourselves freely and co ordinate our own efforts idependantly from the devs

If anyone has a problem with auroracoins international community taking the initiative to promote auroracoin and do what they think is appropriate to further its icelandoc adoption they can debate the community here.

As believers in auroracoins potential we have the right to say what ever we like about it and any one who tries suppress that free speech is hurting auroracoin
adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:55:31 AM

That would not be good, I am looking to become arbitrageur between bittrex and the ISK exchange. Any advice on how it can be achieved outside of Iceland?

We don't want or need your help.  The ISX exchange is Icelandic only.

AUR is not controlled by anyone, you can't tell people what to do. It's a decentralized currency that has no borders. Anyone can buy AUR off Bittrex and send it anywhere in the world. You must think out the box and get more international interest to boost the coins status.

The icelandic nation is a top 10 happiest nation in the world. change won't come easy like it would in Africa where people are desperate for change and begging for upliftment.

It's controlled by the people.  The problem you have is that the people want it to be used in Iceland.  There is no box to think outside of here.  International adoption of AUR will only hurt the purpose of a country specific coin.  How are Icelandic people supposed to be proud about something intended only for them when the rest of the world is using it too?  Where's the national pride in this project when SA says it's theirs as well?  International adoption will only hinder AUR's use in it's intended market... ICELAND.

Why is there such a push to make THIS ONE country specific coin an international coin?  Why not Sterlingcoin, or Gulden, or any other coin that is focused on use in it's own country?  Hell, Gulden is a better example of a coin you should be backing then.  It started as a country coin and has started embracing international adoption.  This is the ideal coin for your interests, but you still target a coin that never intends to be international.  It also has better adoption in the country that it was developed for originally, and the development team is making more progress than our team is currently.

But you still keep coming back to beat this international drum with AUR.  The only explanation is that you are trolling, Adamastor.  So much so that you now have to bring out alternate accounts to back up your invalid points.

Hell, you're even bringing up those buzzwords again, like decentralized, to prove a point that isn't relevant to this discussion.  Decentralized doesn't mean international.  Stop trying to make that correlation.

You still haven't answered my questions.  Why can't you have a proper discussion without deflecting?

-Fuse

Let the people of iceland come on here and share their opinions about auroracoin as you make all this declarations about what auroracoin is and isnt without ever actually considering the multiple views that icelanders might have about this.
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:54:25 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 06:36:51 PM by ny2cafuse

Disclaimer:

This thread is started by a community member and in no way reflects any official representation of Auroracoin.

Please be advised that only in the following thread official announcements are made by the Auroracoin dev team and it's foundation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1467050.840

SCAM ALERT!

It has become blatantly clear to us that the op of this thread is trying to scam people out of their Auroracoins by imposing to be some sort of official entity. Please beware that this person is not trustworthy and has malicious intentions! Don NOT send any funds to any account posted in this thread. We, the official Auroracoin development team can't warn you enough!

Be safe! Ignore this thread!

Community > Devs
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:03:27 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 06:36:59 PM by ny2cafuse

Disclaimer:

This thread is started by a community member and in no way reflects any official representation of Auroracoin.

Please be advised that only in the following thread official announcements are made by the Auroracoin dev team and it's foundation:

SCAM ALERT!

It has become blatantly clear to us that the op of this thread is trying to scam people out of their Auroracoins by imposing to be some sort of official entity. Please beware that this person is not trustworthy and has malicious intentions! Don NOT send any funds to any account posted in this thread. We, the official Auroracoin development team can't warn you enough!

Community > Devs
TheWindsOfChange

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:12:16 PM

You know what... to top it off, I'll even do the dev work for you.  Let's say 30k AUR to cover my time, the cost of seed servers, the block explorer, the hive server, and the Android development.

I'm handing you a solution to your need to take AUR internationally.  Are you going to work for it, or are you going to keep arguing you're always right?

-Fuse

I like this idea - the 30k AUR to do the job. The foundation can pay you 30k for your time.
BitPotus

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:15:26 PM

You know what... to top it off, I'll even do the dev work for you.  Let's say 30k AUR to cover my time, the cost of seed servers, the block explorer, the hive server, and the Android development.

I'm handing you a solution to your need to take AUR internationally.  Are you going to work for it, or are you going to keep arguing you're always right?

-Fuse

I like this idea - the 30k AUR to do the job. The foundation can pay you 30k for your time.

foundation?

you tripping bruv?

too much LSD or tik?

Roll Eyes
TheWindsOfChange

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:28:21 PM

-Fuse

foundation?

you tripping bruv?

too much LSD or tik?

Roll Eyes

Get back to your arbitrage gig bro.

BitPotus

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:38:32 PM

-Fuse

foundation?

you tripping bruv?

too much LSD or tik?

Roll Eyes

Get back to your arbitrage gig bro.

am perfectly happy here....

again....foundation?

you stupid or what?

faggot troll.... Kiss
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:47:22 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 06:37:08 PM by ny2cafuse

Disclaimer:

SCAM ALERT!

Community > Devs
TheWindsOfChange

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:58:12 PM

No, an international foundation can be created if you want to push it internationally.  Additionally, the foundation funds are for use in AUR adoption in Iceland.  If you had read the website, you would see that.  So if the "community" wants AUR to go international, the "community" can pay.

I haven't received a single cent from the foundation for my work in developing for Iceland.  All the development I have done, all the server costs I have incurred, it has all been out of my own pocket.  Same with the rest of the development team.  Why would the foundation pay me to develop elsewhere?  If you want to prove your point and further your agenda, put your money where your mouth is.  Nothing in this world is for free.

Do you want to further your goals of international use or not?  The only way I see this possible is that either the international use community does the work, or an official dev does the work.  Considering to this point, the amount work that has been done has been ripping up cardboard to put keys on, and the creation of a facebook page... I'm guessing there's not a strong enough work ethic to get the amount of work done that needs to be done to do what I'm proposing.  So your only other options are to abandon your cause, or pay someone to do the work for you.  Considering I've spent more than the amount I've quoted on server fees and development costs since coming on board with the new team takeover, I'd say what I'm offering you is a deal and a half.

See... more excuses.  Your argument falls flat with every post you make.  I offer solutions, and you argue against them.  I offer facts, and you offer questions to skirt around them.

No one will ever take you seriously if you can't participate in a discussion in a correct manner.

-Fuse

I don't know why your acting like a special snowflake, when you take ownership of a project you must do exactly this, take ownership. Don't expect handouts for work when you have millions in the foundation. I never decided to take this project over, YOU did. Instead of posting shit on these forums, use the time to do real work and grow our investment.
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:24:36 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 06:37:19 PM by ny2cafuse

Disclaimer:

SCAM ALERT!

Community > Devs
adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:24:17 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2017, 06:38:56 PM by adamastor

I don't know why your acting like a special snowflake, when you take ownership of a project you must do exactly this, take ownership. Don't expect handouts for work when you have millions in the foundation. I never decided to take this project over, YOU did. Instead of posting shit on these forums, use the time to do real work and grow our investment.

LOL... says the guy that is trying to ride on the coat tails of others' work.  "Handouts for work" is called pay.  I think you were trying to equate what I'm proposing with what adamastor(you?) do, just expecting or begging for AUR profits and donations.  That's a handout, mate.

I don't have millions in AUR at my disposal.  The foundation doesn't have "millions" either.  They have just shy of a million coins in what was given to them from the premine, designated for use for adoption and development of AUR in ICELAND.  Not SA, not France, not the USA where I am... ICELAND.  Those were the terms laid out when the coins were handed over.  Use and adoption in Iceland.  That's from the founder of the coin.  Ever since the start, there has only been one goal.  Other than being a bunch of leeching trolls, I don't understand why you can't seem to get that through your head.

Honestly, I don't care about your investment.  Your investment means nothing to me, nor to any other member of the team.  The amount of fucks I give about your investment is less than zero.  If your only goal is to make money off of our success, I hope you fail.  In fact, I hope that at some point your investment is useless to you because you can't exchange it for anything outside of Iceland.  You made the decision to invest in AUR for what reason?  International use?  Making a quick profit?  Well, I hate to disappoint you, but neither of those things are going to happen anytime soon, or ever.

What's really funny about your post is that you say I'm posting shit.  I'm about the only one here in this thread that's willing to have a logical and factual discussion with you.  I'm the only dev team member that will take the time to even entertain this pointless conversation.  I'm just glad that I did, because when people read through this thread, they'll see just how illogical, dense, and ignorant your argument has been.

You know what... I'm out.  You don't want to have a discussion... you want to have a circle jerk between your multiple accounts.

-Fuse

Auroracoin is being used internationally in real time.

This is only helping your cause but you wont admit that while you demand that we all give thanks to you exclusively for auroracoins success.

Auroracoins success so far is not only because of you. Its because of every single auroracoin transaction that has taken place so far its because of every conversation about auroracoin that has ever been had.

You are trying to deny peoples transactions outside of iceland and trying to stop those conversations. You hold us back.

auroracoins community is picking up momentum inside and outside of iceland. The world wants to celebrate auroracoin with the people of iceland and you are trying to stop that.

Turn your servers off and walk away if you think you have the power here.

Your contempt for an open minded discussion where all ideas are entertained has damaged the intellectual space to the point that you are the troll and you leaving the team would be celebrated...

I dont have anything against you but you have antagonised me since day 1.

You are welcome here as an equal and if you think you are above anyone then you dont appreciate economic freedom and you dont appreciate where auroracoin is taking freedom in iceland
TheWindsOfChange

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:16:56 PM

LOL... says the guy that is trying to ride on the coat tails of others' work.  "Handouts for work" is called pay.  I think you were trying to equate what I'm proposing with what adamastor(you?) do, just expecting or begging for AUR profits and donations.  That's a handout, mate.

I don't have millions in AUR at my disposal.  The foundation doesn't have "millions" either.  They have just shy of a million coins in what was given to them from the premine, designated for use for adoption and development of AUR in ICELAND.  Not SA, not France, not the USA where I am... ICELAND.  Those were the terms laid out when the coins were handed over.  Use and adoption in Iceland.  That's from the founder of the coin.  Ever since the start, there has only been one goal.  Other than being a bunch of leeching trolls, I don't understand why you can't seem to get that through your head.

Honestly, I don't care about your investment.  Your investment means nothing to me, nor to any other member of the team.  The amount of fucks I give about your investment is less than zero.  If your only goal is to make money off of our success, I hope you fail.  In fact, I hope that at some point your investment is useless to you because you can't exchange it for anything outside of Iceland.  You made the decision to invest in AUR for what reason?  International use?  Making a quick profit?  Well, I hate to disappoint you, but neither of those things are going to happen anytime soon, or ever.

What's really funny about your post is that you say I'm posting shit.  I'm about the only one here in this thread that's willing to have a logical and factual discussion with you.  I'm the only dev team member that will take the time to even entertain this pointless conversation.  I'm just glad that I did, because when people read through this thread, they'll see just how illogical, dense, and ignorant your argument has been.

You know what... I'm out.  You don't want to have a discussion... you want to have a circle jerk between your multiple accounts.

-Fuse

Let's say you have car troubles and you need to dump some AUR to pay for the repairs, you might crash the market without international buyers supporting prices on bittrex.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
jetfish

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:09:58 PM

Wasn't this coin dropped years ago, I think I read something on the news? Still active then?

Yes, it's still active.  A new team has taken over and has been working on adoption and advancement in Iceland.  You can view the proper thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1467050.0

This international use thread is an attempt to subvert the real goals of AUR, and to line adamastor's pockets.  He is not a member of the dev team or foundation, and he does not speak for AUR in any official capacity.  Anything he says should be taken with a grain of salt.

-Fuse

Thanks, I will read further there.
BitPotus

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:05:40 PM

LOL... says the guy that is trying to ride on the coat tails of others' work.  "Handouts for work" is called pay.  I think you were trying to equate what I'm proposing with what adamastor(you?) do, just expecting or begging for AUR profits and donations.  That's a handout, mate.

I don't have millions in AUR at my disposal.  The foundation doesn't have "millions" either.  They have just shy of a million coins in what was given to them from the premine, designated for use for adoption and development of AUR in ICELAND.  Not SA, not France, not the USA where I am... ICELAND.  Those were the terms laid out when the coins were handed over.  Use and adoption in Iceland.  That's from the founder of the coin.  Ever since the start, there has only been one goal.  Other than being a bunch of leeching trolls, I don't understand why you can't seem to get that through your head.

Honestly, I don't care about your investment.  Your investment means nothing to me, nor to any other member of the team.  The amount of fucks I give about your investment is less than zero.  If your only goal is to make money off of our success, I hope you fail.  In fact, I hope that at some point your investment is useless to you because you can't exchange it for anything outside of Iceland.  You made the decision to invest in AUR for what reason?  International use?  Making a quick profit?  Well, I hate to disappoint you, but neither of those things are going to happen anytime soon, or ever.

What's really funny about your post is that you say I'm posting shit.  I'm about the only one here in this thread that's willing to have a logical and factual discussion with you.  I'm the only dev team member that will take the time to even entertain this pointless conversation.  I'm just glad that I did, because when people read through this thread, they'll see just how illogical, dense, and ignorant your argument has been.

You know what... I'm out.  You don't want to have a discussion... you want to have a circle jerk between your multiple accounts.

-Fuse

Let's say you have car troubles and you need to dump some AUR to pay for the repairs, you might crash the market without international buyers supporting prices on bittrex.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

lol.

only fucking hippie faggots invest their live savings into a coin and then have to "dump" to pay for "car repairs"

You fucking twat.

Ps: Hey Adamastor, you ever even been to Iceland?

Grin Grin Grin
BitPotus

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:11:34 PM

No, an international foundation can be created if you want to push it internationally.  Additionally, the foundation funds are for use in AUR adoption in Iceland.  If you had read the website, you would see that.  So if the "community" wants AUR to go international, the "community" can pay.

I haven't received a single cent from the foundation for my work in developing for Iceland.  All the development I have done, all the server costs I have incurred, it has all been out of my own pocket.  Same with the rest of the development team.  Why would the foundation pay me to develop elsewhere?  If you want to prove your point and further your agenda, put your money where your mouth is.  Nothing in this world is for free.

Do you want to further your goals of international use or not?  The only way I see this possible is that either the international use community does the work, or an official dev does the work.  Considering to this point, the amount work that has been done has been ripping up cardboard to put keys on, and the creation of a facebook page... I'm guessing there's not a strong enough work ethic to get the amount of work done that needs to be done to do what I'm proposing.  So your only other options are to abandon your cause, or pay someone to do the work for you.  Considering I've spent more than the amount I've quoted on server fees and development costs since coming on board with the new team takeover, I'd say what I'm offering you is a deal and a half.

See... more excuses.  Your argument falls flat with every post you make.  I offer solutions, and you argue against them.  I offer facts, and you offer questions to skirt around them.

No one will ever take you seriously if you can't participate in a discussion in a correct manner.

-Fuse

HEY ADAMASTOR aka WINDS OF CHANGE

YOU FORGOT TO CHANGE SOCK PUPPET ACCOUNTS AGAIN!!

LMFAO!!

adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:02:21 AM

Thanks for the support eveeyone.

Send auroracoin to my top 100 account if you like AJsSczid9naHXFtSyPWdpqFvf4C7upgtjs

Also check out www.battlegrounds.co.za

Its a magic that gathering shop online gearing up to sell to iceland in auroracoin!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: