Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:34:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Auroracoin International  (Read 5893 times)
adamastor (OP)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:06:02 PM

Please ignore Bitpotus.

Unfortunately its a spam bot that has infiltrated the feed.
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:08:22 PM

Is it only for Iceland people ?
adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:57:18 PM

Is it only for Iceland people ?

Its customised for retail use in Iceland with consistant brand building in Iceland but anyone can mine it.
AllAdamastorsMatter

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:12:06 PM

Less than 10% of auroracoins active nodes are in Iceland.

https://bitinfocharts.com/auroracoin/nodes-active/

Yeah, still a lot more than the 0% in South Africa! For a real South African coin, look at our thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441544.msg14583571#msg14583571
adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:12:00 AM

Less than 10% of auroracoins active nodes are in Iceland.

https://bitinfocharts.com/auroracoin/nodes-active/

Yeah, still a lot more than the 0% in South Africa! For a real South African coin, look at our thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441544.msg14583571#msg14583571
Auroracoin is mined internationally.

It has big foreign holders, devs included.

Will icelanders buy this coin knowing that its predominantly owned by foreigners.

I think yes. Icelanders now have an easy way of moving money off the island.

Ive spoken to one icelander who says many of them keep their wealth off the island anyways.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:36:34 AM

Please ignore Bitpotus.

Unfortunately its a spam bot that has infiltrated the feed.

I ain't a spam bot you fucking scamming prick.

You, Matthew Collard are a fucking scamming cunt who's trying to con noobs into sending money to you under false premises.

YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH AUR.

Ok, I'm on Holliday and don't want to waist too much energy on this idiotic thread. But it seems like Matthew is at it again. Badly I might add.

I have had numerous descent conversations with Matthew (Adamastor) in the past. I always was the one trying to see the positive side of his enthusiasm. But he also was one of the driving forces for us to decide to switch to a moderated ANN.

Reading up on this thread I can only conclude that Matthew is off his medication again and lost his way (again). This time it's even worse though, he has managed to scam several people out of their AUR. The lies I have read by him here are absolutely shameless and outrageous.

Please people, ignore this fool scam artist and be aware. I no longer trust his good intentions and am 99% sure he is only here to disrupt and steal from ignorant noobs.

THIS THREAD IS A SCAM!!!

Martin Jansen
Auroracoin DEV team

Disclaimer:

This thread is started by a community member and in no way reflects any official representation of Auroracoin.

Please be advised that only in the following thread official announcements are made by the Auroracoin dev team and it's foundation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1467050.840

SCAM ALERT!

It has become blatantly clear to us that the op of this thread is trying to scam people out of their Auroracoins by imposing to be some sort of official entity. Please beware that this person is not trustworthy and has malicious intentions! DO NOT send any funds to any account posted in this thread. We, the official Auroracoin development team can't warn you enough!

Be safe! Ignore this thread!

adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:48:31 AM

Refer to the dev for any tech related questions @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1467050.840

This thread is for discussion between foreign holders of auroracoin.
adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:13:36 PM

Auroracoin is the 5th most profitable to mine right now!

https://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency
BitPotus

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:00:09 AM

Ok, I'm on Holliday and don't want to waist too much energy on this idiotic thread. But it seems like Matthew is at it again. Badly I might add.

I have had numerous descent conversations with Matthew (Adamastor) in the past. I always was the one trying to see the positive side of his enthusiasm. But he also was one of the driving forces for us to decide to switch to a moderated ANN.

Reading up on this thread I can only conclude that Matthew is off his medication again and lost his way (again). This time it's even worse though, he has managed to scam several people out of their AUR. The lies I have read by him here are absolutely shameless and outrageous.

Please people, ignore this fool scam artist and be aware. I no longer trust his good intentions and am 99% sure he is only here to disrupt and steal from ignorant noobs.

THIS THREAD IS A SCAM!!!

Martin Jansen
Auroracoin DEV team

Disclaimer:

This thread is started by a community member and in no way reflects any official representation of Auroracoin.

Please be advised that only in the following thread official announcements are made by the Auroracoin dev team and it's foundation:

SCAM ALERT!

It has become blatantly clear to us that the op of this thread is trying to scam people out of their Auroracoins by imposing to be some sort of official entity. Please beware that this person is not trustworthy and has malicious intentions! DO NOT send any funds to any account posted in this thread. We, the official Auroracoin development team can't warn you enough!

adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:18:02 AM

Im on the front cover of this article ☺
https://cointelegraph.com/news/south-africans-make-bitcoin-work-for-them-as-currency-store-of-wealth
adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:26:05 PM

With the recent arrests of alleged bitcoin launderers what risks does the use of auroracoin expose icelanders to?

Auroracoins blockchain technology can give Icelanders more privacy and security over their finances but where does the local law of Iceland draw the line between anonymity and transparency and is Icelandic law even applicable to Auroracoins transactions?

If it isnt already, the judiciary is going to have to be forced to establish laws for the use of Auroracoin if it wants to prevent future crimes of bigger magnitudes than we see in the headlines today...
BitPotus

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:38:40 AM

With the recent arrests of alleged bitcoin launderers what risks does the use of auroracoin expose icelanders to?

Auroracoins blockchain technology can give Icelanders more privacy and security over their finances but where does the local law of Iceland draw the line between anonymity and transparency and is Icelandic law even applicable to Auroracoins transactions?

If it isnt already, the judiciary is going to have to be forced to establish laws for the use of Auroracoin if it wants to prevent future crimes of bigger magnitudes than we see in the headlines today...

you've never even set foot on Iceland.

Stop chatting shit about a country that you have no clue about.

You're like a psycho bunny boiler.

You should date her

adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:51:41 AM

August is a month to watch auroracoin.

With bitcoins big day tommorrow increased volatility will be good for auroracoins image as a stable coin.

I beleive a big break out will happen at the end of the month but i wont be surprised if it breaks down too.

BitPotus

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:53:16 AM

THIS THREAD IS A SCAM!!!

Martin Jansen
Auroracoin DEV team

Disclaimer:

SCAM ALERT!

adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:26:03 AM

Anybody buying aurora under 20 000 sats?
adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:14:38 PM

Bittrex wallet 8069 shows a major event in Auroracoin in late 2016.

As the largest active account in the economy its a major player in price determination. its wallet address can be seen to make massive withdrawals and deposits periodically.

The wallet activity reveals interesting patterns and if the pattern continues there should be some even bigger moves before year end.

https://bitinfocharts.com/auroracoin/wallet/8069
adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:36:18 PM

The aurora dev team have become more vocal recently posting much needed updates on the coins technical progress.

Long periods of silence create unease in tge community and the devs seem to be constantly on holiday as per some of their posts.

In other news iceland faces an existential threat from an imminent volcanic eruption http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-30/iceland-could-be-about-experience-major-volcanic-eruption
adamastor (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:25:21 PM

Just received this report from a marketing firm regarding Icelands export/import situation...

The economy will see another year of steady growth in 2017. Private consumption and tourism are the main drivers. Large investments in energy-intensive projects and strong wage growth provide additional support. The capital controls introduced during the financial crisis will be lifted in 2017. The pace of growth will gradually decelerate, falling to about 2.6% per year by 2020. Domestic demand and tourism should be the main drivers. Continued wage increases could pose problems.
Iceland is the 104th largest export economy in the world. In 2015, Iceland exported $5.43B and imported $5.44B, resulting in a negative trade balance of $16.8M. In 2016 the GDP of Iceland was $16.6B and its GDP per capita was $47.2k. The top exports of Iceland are Raw Aluminium ($1.85B), Fish Fillets ($926M), Non-fillet Frozen Fish ($379M), Processed Fish ($246M) and Animal Meal and Pellets ($224M), using the 1992 revision of the HS (Harmonized System) classification. Its top imports are Refined Petroleum ($580M)…..
In 2016 Iceland imported $5.44B, making it the 126th largest importer in the world. During the last five years the imports of Iceland have increased at an annualized rate of 0.8%, from $5.11B in 2010 to $5.44B in 2016. The most recent imports are led represent 10.7% of the total imports of account for 9%
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:46:50 PM

Just received this report from a marketing firm regarding Icelands export/import situation...

The economy will see another year of steady growth in 2017. Private consumption and tourism are the main drivers. Large investments in energy-intensive projects and strong wage growth provide additional support. The capital controls introduced during the financial crisis will be lifted in 2017. The pace of growth will gradually decelerate, falling to about 2.6% per year by 2020. Domestic demand and tourism should be the main drivers. Continued wage increases could pose problems.
Iceland is the 104th largest export economy in the world. In 2015, Iceland exported $5.43B and imported $5.44B, resulting in a negative trade balance of $16.8M. In 2016 the GDP of Iceland was $16.6B and its GDP per capita was $47.2k. The top exports of Iceland are Raw Aluminium ($1.85B), Fish Fillets ($926M), Non-fillet Frozen Fish ($379M), Processed Fish ($246M) and Animal Meal and Pellets ($224M), using the 1992 revision of the HS (Harmonized System) classification. Its top imports are Refined Petroleum ($580M)…..
In 2016 Iceland imported $5.44B, making it the 126th largest importer in the world. During the last five years the imports of Iceland have increased at an annualized rate of 0.8%, from $5.11B in 2010 to $5.44B in 2016. The most recent imports are led represent 10.7% of the total imports of account for 9%

http://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/isl/ <- his "marketing firm".  Roll Eyes

Disclaimer:

SCAM ALERT!

Community > Devs
adamastor (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:29:55 AM

I got the report from these guys.... http://www.retail-fmcg.co.za/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: