Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:14:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC and other currency on the downfall  (Read 2024 times)
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:31:00 AM

Most people panic and sell bitcoin, making the dollar may sound good, but I still believe in bitcoin, I believe the price will be high again until the end of the year, there is nothing to worry about, do not worry too much

it is alwasy Fear Uncertainty and Doubt with bitcoin aka FUD.
people are now caught up with the split FUD once again and they are forgetting that there is a big difference between them who are only holding bitcoin which they can sell at any moment and miners who are not only holding bitcoin but also have a lot invested in mining equipment and they won't let the split happen at all costs. since the fall will ruin them more than it can harm a holder.

Buying the dip...
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivansing

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:49:23 AM

Hello to everyone, I've been trading for a couple of days newbie, before that I did research for months with spreadsheets, it was as expected but since when you trade you have many emotions and I did some of the newbies mistakes trading with ICO were the worst and sometimes lucky, but now i feel confident, 1 year ago I bought my first bitcoin but i never trade i´ve just bought something online and that it. Afterwards, I was inmerse in developing web pages then i feel like i want to be a software developer as I like to code a lot well and I love altcoins techology is the best  and I pretty sure that Bitcoin will have an correction as big companies have announcied also as you might expect many countries will have Bitcoins legalized which is great so Bitcoin will be the King for the years to come I'm waiting to Bitcoin and other top 20 cryptocurrencies go high in the sky after this market correction then we will see a lot of profit thanks for techology and this great community!!! SmileyBTC
Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:10:02 AM

Price will continue to go down till August 1 and even after that it can go down so no one is sure what exactly will happen in coming days and now it will be hard for bitcoins to bounce back as there is panic selling in market which will take price even to lower level in coming days.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:21:22 AM

Predictably and proven now, the price of bitcoin and other currencies continues to decline, everyone feels uneasy about this, but i think it will end and will not continue to experience a sustained decline later in the year. Do not get too panicked i think this drop is only temporary for sometime, and will coming back up to high again on next time. Do the best and stay saving a profit.
Logik

Activity: 315
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:33:33 AM

Predictably and proven now, the price of bitcoin and other currencies continues to decline, everyone feels uneasy about this, but i think it will end and will not continue to experience a sustained decline later in the year. Do not get too panicked i think this drop is only temporary for sometime, and will coming back up to high again on next time. Do the best and stay saving a profit.

Yes price fluctuations is a common practice in bitcoins so there is nothing to worry or to get panic as price will rise again in future so instead of getting panic I think we should try to buy maximum bitcoins at a moment to get higher profits in future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
masterbt

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:36:19 PM

Buying few more coins along with bitcoin will help, when main coin is dropping some other coin will stand up and give stability.

||
My Idea Helped You, GIFT BTC
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:35:35 PM

I see that bitcoin price was started to decline even the other coins. I was a little bit scares on what happen in to crytocurrencies world. But I think bitcoin segwit have a back up plan regarding on what happen in August 1. I hope that all users wasn't suffers after separation.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:54:26 PM

maybe this time alot of crypto currency will drop but remember bitcoin has a lot of advatages than other crypto currency. bitcoin will grow more in 5 years so its up to you if you believed in bitcoin or not. bitcoin is a decentralized currency thats why bitcoin is not stable but it grows more than it drops more.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:46:51 PM

if there is a surge then it will be after August 1 when SegWit activates on bitcoin. and by that time i suppose we have to forget about altcoins for this year because what you saw this day will be even bigger by that date and the dumps will become harder in altcoin market (the money will be coming back to bitcoin when it is sure).
Yes exactly what I am expecting, when segwit is activated then all altcoin can forget about their dream to dethrone BTC especially ETH. We all know what is going to happen, a huge dump in the altcoin market and a huge pump in BTC.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:14:01 PM

I see that bitcoin price was started to decline even the other coins. I was a little bit scares on what happen in to crytocurrencies world. But I think bitcoin segwit have a back up plan regarding on what happen in August 1. I hope that all users wasn't suffers after separation.

I've seen it and figured out the actual scenario of bitcoin as it's price started to decline and it's more like domino effect. No need to be scared for this moment and in fact more traders were really happy to have a bigger chances of winning the edge of their buying moment, while price was still cheaper. Let's just be positive and don't let your greener pasture be ruined by panic selling decisions which sometimes give you regrets.
naughty1

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:16:51 PM

Price will continue to go down till August 1 and even after that it can go down so no one is sure what exactly will happen in coming days and now it will be hard for bitcoins to bounce back as there is panic selling in market which will take price even to lower level in coming days.

Bitcoins do not go down, but everyone's trust is no longer there, its value depends on everyone's beliefs, and they're worried, so they sell it off. That is the way to ensure their rights, but they are killing themselves.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:42:43 PM

bitcoin price is trading in the present price for along time it means that it is not going to fell down any more and the people are giving good support to it therefore more chances are that the price of bitcoin start increasing very soon.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:07:50 PM

Buying few more coins along with bitcoin will help, when main coin is dropping some other coin will stand up and give stability.
The entire market is down and i do not think that any coin would stand up in this market.Since there are uncertainty when it comes to bitcoin on what is future will be i can understand why people are afraid of it and may be so is the reason the price is going down.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
itsallpc

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:14:53 AM

The market is dropping.
Another surge in price before the end of this year?
Thoughts?
We all would have heard about panic selling and here it is.Investors are afraid that after segwit activation,there would be a hard fork and bitcoin would split into two chains.So most of them have started to sell their bitcoins and even altcoins in panic.Every thing would get settled down after august 1.
skalarax (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:15:05 AM

The hardfork has seen BTC hit 4k Australian, It's a beautiful thing Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: