Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:31:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IMO] REcoin  (Read 19036 times)
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:49:18 PM

it is important to note that the Diamond Spare Coin (DRC) is hedged by physical diamonds stored in secure locations in the United States and is fully insured for their full cost. Since one of the main goals of the REcoin Group was functioning within the framework of the law, this is a competent decision, especially since the precious metals market has always been popular and in demand

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jake Roberson

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:55:37 PM

Any thoughts of how to make your REcoins transferred into the DRC coins?
karasuri

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:33:11 AM

That what happened here- i don't like it. I know that not my deal, but the idea of real estate was really good. And creators so fast go away from this like why? I think that it would be possible to find a way out of the situation. Now you will try with diamonds and if something goes wrong again change direction again? I don't like it and what happened at all
serhishulak

Activity: 159

LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:34:48 AM

That what happened here- i don't like it. I know that not my deal, but the idea of real estate was really good. And creators so fast go away from this like why? I think that it would be possible to find a way out of the situation. Now you will try with diamonds and if something goes wrong again change direction again? I don't like it and what happened at all

if they could, they would not change their idea. diamonds are not such a bad investment, their price is also stable and high.

LuckyToken                                           Crowdsale: 22/01/2018 - 22/02/2018
LuckyToken - Lottery on Blockchain                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  WhitePaper  |  Facebook
101REcoin (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 08:37:59 AM

Any thoughts of how to make your REcoins transferred into the DRC coins?

All of your REcoin holdings will be seamlessly converted into Diamond Reserve Coin (DRC) at the rates favorable to you. Naturally, everyone of our investors is entitled to a full refund, should they wish to claim it. Your funds are safe and secure, and are available for withdrawal at any moment, no questions asked. But we do encourage you to stay with the project and watch your tokens, so to speak, turn into diamonds.

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐
101REcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 08:39:43 AM

if they could, they would not change their idea. diamonds are not such a bad investment, their price is also stable and high.

The diamonds are forever, especially stored in secure locations in the United States and fully insured for their full value. After all, this way they are truly not susceptible to any government manipulations.

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐
Jake Roberson

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:14:34 PM

And it also doesn't depend on market's volatility which make it even more safe to work with.
B. Hodler

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:06:03 PM

The diamonds are forever, especially stored in secure locations in the United States and fully insured for their full value. After all, this way they are truly not susceptible to any government manipulations.

I assume since the RECoin project started without actually owning any real estate, that the DRC doesn't actually own any diamonds yet?
CryptoPR

Scam ICO hater

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:42:10 PM

I assume since the RECoin project started without actually owning any real estate, that the DRC doesn't actually own any diamonds yet?

"Backed by diamonds stored in secure locations in the United States"

karasuri

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:12:55 AM

And it also doesn't depend on market's volatility which make it even more safe to work with.

lol ok

how many people buy diamonds with thinks "oh, that is good stuff to save my money!" NO ONE. They should found a solution with out change real estate for smth new
serhishulak

LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:36:01 AM

lol ok

how many people buy diamonds with thinks "oh, that is good stuff to save my money!" NO ONE. They should found a solution with out change real estate for smth new

i repeating if they can they will do. it is not good for them to change direction

LuckyToken                                           Crowdsale: 22/01/2018 - 22/02/2018
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:29:35 AM

"Backed by diamonds stored in secure locations in the United States"

"Let me see if I have this shit right. We here get paid shit to dig for glass on this piece of real estate at some secure location, where found glass is sent first to Belgium, graded, then shipped to the US to be store underground at yet another secure piece of real estate. Meanwhile, I get hazed each and every time I say that the Earth is not flat. But who am I to judge? I'm just a kid who owns a pet goat that's rented out to my fellow diggers on payday so to have sex with it."
Jake Roberson

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:48:38 PM

lol ok

i repeating if they can they will do. it is not good for them to change direction
Nice attitude to the DRC policy, if you know what goal u r stalking, u'll get it anyway!
serhishulak

LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:46:07 AM

lol ok

Nice attitude to the DRC policy, if you know what goal u r stalking, u'll get it anyway!

yeah! i doubt that REC nothing to do with this problems. I think they tried protect but loose

karasuri

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:55:44 AM

lol ok

yeah! i doubt that REC nothing to do with this problems. I think they tried protect but loose

that look like so unprofessional! i know about little problems but they change aaaaallllll!
karasuri

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:24:39 PM

erm... did anyone read the paper at all? did you notice there any strange details? Huh
serhishulak

LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:19:17 PM

lol ok

that look like so unprofessional! i know about little problems but they change aaaaallllll!

yes, that is true but money is in safe and that's what matters.

101REcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 07:29:59 PM

We have been negotiating about buying diamonds which will be under security of the Diamond Reserve Club.

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐
101REcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 08:57:34 PM

erm... did anyone read the paper at all? did you notice there any strange details? Huh

If you require any further information concerning the white paper feel free to ask any questions.We will be pleased to provide you with all the answers and discuss any concerns you may have!

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐
helga22richter

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:35:41 PM

Yes, of course. How could I invest without getting acquainted with the terms?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: