Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:48:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IMO] REcoin  (Read 19036 times)
101REcoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 01:21:36 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 05:18:45 PM by 101REcoin

IMPORTANT!!! URGENTLY!!!
OFFICIAL STATEMENT FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE RECOIN GROUP MAX ZASLAVSKY

My fellow REcoin investors, real estate professionals and cryptocurrency enthusiasts!

For the last year, we’ve strived to tune the communications channels between the REcoin team and you, our investors and partners, in such a way that would create unbridled levels of openness in information exchanges to help you get genuinely excited about the REcoin project. I’m proud to say that it’s worked out very well so far and I hope we’ll manage to keep the atmosphere of trust that’s been well established within our community clear of any conjectures.

On August 7, REcoin went live raising over $1.5 million in direct REcoin token purchases during the first three days of the presale. The trust in our project became so vast that another $2.3 million in expected earnings were generated as a result of the REcoin pre-sale success.

Unfortunately, at that point the US government did what it does best - interfered. In no uncertain terms, it let us know that we’re not allowed to take steps to maintain the level of liquidity of our real estate holdings to keep your investments safe and secure, and our community truly decentralized and rid of any outside influence.

However, the good news, my fellow REcoin holders and investors, is that we’re not going to let your tremendous faith in our collective project, its strategic goals, and tactical objectives go to waste. We all want to make the world a better, safer, freer place where we don’t have to rely on the quirks of The Man to advance our ideas for the benefit of the entire planet.

With that in mind, I’m proud to announce the creation of the exclusive Diamond Reserve Club with tokenized membership for current REcoin owners. After all, the diamonds are forever, especially stored in secure locations in the United States and fully insured for their full value. This way they are truly not susceptible to any government manipulations.

Diamonds have high aesthetic value and are relatively easy to transport. Diamonds are actually the most concentrated way to store wealth. A high quality diamond with a mass of 2-3 grams can have the same value as 100 kilograms of gold.

Diamonds are quite scarce and natural colored diamonds are the scarcest among diamonds. Out of more than 120 million carats that are mined every year, only less than a quarter of them will be of gem quality. Out of gem quality diamonds, only one in a few hundreds of thousands possesses enough color to be classified as a natural fancy color diamond.

The Diamond Reserve Club members will be able to exchange their tokens for physical diamonds on the Club’s platform in real time and hassle free.

The Club members remain entitled to all the opportunities and benefits they were promised at the time of joining the REcoin community. All the referral programs remain in place (and we’ve lifted the condition of having a real estate broker license to be able to take advantage of them), you’re now going to be able to use smart contracts not only in real estate but in every facet of commerce, in which the Club is going to be engaged. All the bulletproof technological aspects of the token, the hedging, the mining, the sidechain policies, the partner programs and charitable activities - as the “Led Zeppelin” would put it, “The Song Remains The Same”.

Naturally, everyone of our investors is entitled to a full refund, should they wish to claim it. Your funds are safe and secure, and are available for withdrawal at any moment, no questions asked. But we do encourage you to stay with the project and watch your tokens, so to speak, turn into diamonds.

All of your REcoin holdings will be seamlessly converted into Diamond Reserve Coin (DRC) at the rates favorable to you, my fellow REcoin investors! As our early supporters who gave the vote of confidence to a barely feathered startup, saw true value in REcoin and purchased first tokens as soon as the pre-sale started, at the time of conversion of your REcoin into DRC you get our undying gratitude along with 10% bonus in DRC. Just as is REcoin, DRC is powered by blockchain technology, offering a superior alternative to storing value in fiat currencies and we really wish to see you continue to take full advantage of this amazing technology.

As a REcoin holder, you are automatically entitled to the multi-level membership in the Diamond Reserve Club, meaning, the more tokens you own, the greater your access to the membership benefits is going to become.

For instance, a certain amount of tokens will make you eligible for the exclusive right of full access to the Club’s most valuable partnering platform - the 101Lego creative communications holding with all of its know-how available to you on all of the holding’s 18 (eighteen) platforms. You get to draw from the well of wisdom end experience of the 101Lego’s stellar staff of professionals, its extensive client list is at your disposal, its affiliate partners are waiting for your call, and its database is ready for your business.

As you keep climbing the token ladder, you'll get full access to the rest of the DRC ecosystem, unlock all platforms and gain access to exclusive listings. You'll be able to take full advantage of such highly sought-after digital products as smart contracts and pay for them with your newly acquired autonomous digital financial instrument - the Diamond Reserve Coin.

Stated clearly, the goals of the Diamond Reserve Club are:
- to offer unique opportunities and benefits to former REcoin holders, current Diamond Reserve Club Members;
- to indefinitely prolong the lifespan and development of the Diamond Reserve Coin to increase its liquidity, visibility, enhance its credibility worldwide;
- to propagate the DRC as a new blockchain based proprietary instrument for a variety of financial transactions, database, and listings creation;

The Diamond Reserve Club reserves the right to carry out all necessary actions with the aim of creating and developing the DRC image and supporting its reputation by carefully screening each DRC member. Such actions include:
1. Hedging DRC membership tokens by physical diamonds;
2. Creation and development the Diamond Reserve Club’s infrastructure;
3. Organizing of private and club events, conferences, talks, seminars, gatherings for the DRC members;
4. Search for partners and expansion of service packages and offers to the DRC members;
5. Consulting services to the DRC members;
6. Evaluation and admission of affiliate partnerships into the DRC ecosystem;
7. Prequalifying and auditing applications for the creation of DRC sidechains;
8. Development of technological solutions improving the DRC software as well as further enhancement of the blockchain;
9. Development of new templates for smart contracts, databases, listings, and the expansion of their use;
10. Involvement in all charitable, legal, social, and socio-economical aspects of the DRC community life;
11. Promotion and support of the Diamond Reserve Club and enforcing the compliance with Club’ bylaws, Membership Rules, and Regulations;

It is a glorious and exciting time, everybody! I hope we all enjoy it, cease the opportunity it brings us, and remain partners, colleagues and friends for many, many prosperous years to come!

Yours very truly,

Max Zaslavsky

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 01:25:51 PM

So will you be mainly purchasing real estate in the United States to begin with or will you be doing world wide acquisitions. So this is safe to say the SEC will not cause a problem for any token holders correct? I am Chinese and we are always interested in real estate business.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
P E K K A

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:26:16 PM

To many ICO sir, can you delay your ICO?
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:29:52 PM

Are you tired on translating?  Grin
Some hyip owner are now diverting into ICO so expect bunch of ICO monthly.  Shocked

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 01:36:16 PM

This REcoin seems an interesting project let's just hope it isn't just another scammy ICO like a lot coming out lately. Keeping an eye on it to see how it develops.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
casey.anthony195

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:50:55 PM

This is indeed an interesting project, and the fact that it is backed up by real assets, especially real estate, makes it stand out as a trustworthy ICO.
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:58:02 PM

Please give more info about this coin, about total supply, premine and roadmap etc. I might be interested in investing and joining ICO, if there is a whitepaper I can learn
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:12:54 PM

I will get virtual land after buy some land through this token or it will be real one. How this work this a bit confusing so many people will face immigration problems to get access to own his property.
karasuri

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:18:23 PM

Sell and buy real estate for cryptocurrency is one of the best ideas. This will protect buyers and sellers, besides it can make the price of real estate stable. People will be able to keep money in this currency, accumulating to buy a house or apartment. This is how I see it.
Jake Roberson

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:22:56 PM

I feel it completely the same. Safe way of earning money, accumulating your funds in right way, backed by the Real Estate.
dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:28:51 PM

I wait for your whitepaper, so I can read and understand more about your project.
serhishulak

Activity: 159

LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:34:00 PM

Tnx for the info! I seach more but can't find but now. I'm soooo interested in ReCoin and can't wait when it start

LuckyToken                                           Crowdsale: 22/01/2018 - 22/02/2018
LuckyToken - Lottery on Blockchain                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  WhitePaper  |  Facebook
Yuliya_Matscykh

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:00:44 PM

Brilliant idea! The combination of all the advantages of a crypto currency and the reliability of investment in real estate is a guarantee of success. I think ReCoin will be attractive both for conservative people, and for innovators.
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:17:22 PM

How many ICO's? bullshit with delay, ICO will start on 7 august, did you read that? Grin Isn't that almost a month from now?
I bet the delay will not be useful. So, save your words

Will there's an escrow for your ICO?, because that's good for you and for investor. No one will be harmed
dimadimaivchenko

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:45:16 PM

the future is unpredictable
but i have good fellings about it
vikkyzenna

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:07:41 PM

I like the very idea of the project, the guarantee of real estate. Only I do not quite understand how to apply it in practice, if the number of purchased coins is not sufficient to purchase real estate in the states.
vitaliikho

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:06:43 AM

I like the use of smart contracts in the cryptocurrency
Natalia_Volkova

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:13:47 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 07:10:05 PM by Natalia_Volkova

To my knowledge, REcoin is a new cryptocurrencies of our time. For me, its advanges like the speeding of transactions and the reduction of additional costs are really important. Besides, REcoin has many another advantages, like a simplifying and offering a new international real estate marketplace. This cryptocurrency exactly worths our attention.
DenisHayes89

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:44:02 AM

Very interesting what will happen to her in a couple of years!
cryptovn83

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:57:10 AM

Lack of info about this project. No total sup...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: