Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:07:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🤖 EVOLUTION 进化 - 人工智能 | AI on the Blockchain [30 MINUTES LEFT]  (Read 7451 times)
darkcopy

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:53:53 PM

I have send 1 btc, hope this is no scam, I like the idea. How do I receive the coins? I have send from Blockchain app from Apple store.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ticterine

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:01:34 PM

Seems like a cool idea
fancy2973

Activity: 365

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:41:28 AM

Why there are so many ICO craps from newbie? To scam money, these people don't even know to disguise and use a more credible account. All newbie started ICOs are simply scams.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
windows88

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:51:27 AM

Why there are so many ICO craps from newbie? To scam money, these people don't even know to disguise and use a more credible account. All newbie started ICOs are simply scams.

Agree what you said, also I noticed a phenomenon. All the newbie started ICOs always have a band of other newbies or junior members, saying it is a great project, how they liked it, and how much they bought in ICOs, clearly all of them are craps of coordinated scams.
windows88

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:59:35 AM

Lmao, look, all newbies or junior members... does that tell you something, forks? I can't stop laughing, what a joke!
mrprep

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:29:29 AM

I am really excited to see cryptocurrency evolve into an AI based platform .. . you have my word, I will be supporting this till the end
mrprep

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:38:46 AM

Is there any way I can get free EVA?
mrprep

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:47:13 AM

Is there any way I can get free EVA?

Maybe someone might set up an EVA faucet, but EVA is very valuable

I can set up a faucet but i dont have any eva
mrprep

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:09:38 AM

im excited too
maryvale

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:44:13 AM

Agree what you said, also I noticed a phenomenon. All the newbie started ICOs always have a band of other newbies or junior members, saying it is a great project, how they liked it, and how much they bought in ICOs, clearly all of them are craps of coordinated scams.

good observations. Only newbies and junior members are jumping in and out of this thread. Apparently a Chinese high school student desperately need some quick money...
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:48:13 AM

Where to find bounty?
darude112

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:04:53 AM

This coins has a big future
jukKas

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:16:26 PM

Hello!
This project look promising. Do you devs have whitepaper/roadmap already?

Looking forward to this, and gonna be watching this closely.

Bitcoin
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 07:35:43 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 08:15:51 PM by Islapdonkey

It's the same accounts shilling this coin, deboot, securivatas, padideo coin, regrar and bitcoinash. Anyway, I impulsively bought padideo and yet to receive any coins. when I threatened to expose padideo and all affiliated accounts as a scam, they stopped responding there and a few minutes later, padideo wrote on this page that they were sad that they weren't working with evolution labs anymore. It's all a con to distance an account they feel might be compromised from one they feel can be utilized for further scamming. am sure the result will be the same if you purchase coins from any of the aforementioned threads.
 Don't buy any of this coin and if you already did, know that it is gone and help me spam all their affiliated pages to make sure no one else buys this coins. I already took one for the team, so listen and research what I said. Its the same shill accounts in all thread

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
blinkwang

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:27:15 PM

It's the same accounts shilling this coin, deboot, securivatas, padideo coin, regrar and bitcoinash. Anyway, I impulsively bought padideo and yet to receive any coins. when I threatened to expose padideo and all affiliated accounts as a scam, they stopped responding there and a few minutes later, padideo wrote on this page that they were sad that they weren't working with evolution labs anymore. It's all a con to distance an account they feel might be compromised from one they feel can be utilized for further scamming. am sure the result will be the same if you purchase coins from any of the aforementioned threads.
 Don't buy any of this coin and if you already did, know that it is gone and help me spam all their affiliated pages to make sure no one else buys this coins. I already took one for the team, so listen and research what I said. Its the same shill accounts in all thread

"Don't buy any of this coin" what you mean this coin?
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 11:49:17 PM

Yes exactly what he said,all of the account writing in this thread are bought accounts shilling to lure more people into this scam. Be careful and don't send any money.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
blinkwang

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:10:57 AM

Yes exactly what he said,all of the account writing in this thread are bought accounts shilling to lure more people into this scam. Be careful and don't send any money.

yes, they are very suspect
oliviajizz

Activity: 154

* PM for Japanese Translations *

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:21:03 AM

Watch list, need more info devs.

* PM for Japanese Translations *
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 03:12:29 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 03:30:33 AM by Islapdonkey

Most of the post is from princa and dexter, and that's across the several affiliated boards. the rest are newbie accts with less than 10 post. Upon been exposed, Padideo has deleted their account, original announcement/ first two pages of the thread where they announced the evolution partnership, there post on this thread has also been deleted. my guess is they trying to distance a compromised account from one they can still con off and reformat to keep this going. Their prose form is easy to dictate, so if you catch any post before i do, make sure to flag it. Also plz help me flag their post on the several aforementioned threads.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 03:31:26 AM

Most of the post is from princa and dexter, and that's across the several affiliated boards. the rest are newbie accts with less than 10 post. Upon been exposed, Padideo has deleted their account, original announcement/ first two pages of the thread where they announced the evolution partnership, there post on this thread has also been deleted. my guess is they trying to distance a compromised account from one they can still con off and reformat to keep this going. Their prose form is easy to dictate, so if you catch any post before i do, make sure to flag it. Also plz help me flag their post on the several aforementioned threads.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄