Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:15:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🤖 EVOLUTION 进化 - 人工智能 | AI on the Blockchain [30 MINUTES LEFT]  (Read 7454 times)
HIIMHOHAHA

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:06:03 AM

It's the same accounts shilling this coin, deboot, securivatas, padideo coin, regrar and bitcoinash. Anyway, I impulsively bought padideo and yet to receive any coins. when I threatened to expose padideo and all affiliated accounts as a scam, they stopped responding there and a few minutes later, padideo wrote on this page that they were sad that they weren't working with evolution labs anymore. It's all a con to distance an account they feel might be compromised from one they feel can be utilized for further scamming. am sure the result will be the same if you purchase coins from any of the aforementioned threads.
 Don't buy any of this coin and if you already did, know that it is gone and help me spam all their affiliated pages to make sure no one else buys this coins. I already took one for the team, so listen and research what I said. Its the same shill accounts in all thread

"Don't buy any of this coin" what you mean this coin?

Yes exactly what he said,all of the account writing in this thread are bought accounts shilling to lure more people into this scam. Be careful and don't send any money.

Most of the post is from princa and dexter, and that's across the several affiliated boards. the rest are newbie accts with less than 10 post. Upon been exposed, Padideo has deleted their account, original announcement/ first two pages of the thread where they announced the evolution partnership, there post on this thread has also been deleted. my guess is they trying to distance a compromised account from one they can still con off and reformat to keep this going. Their prose form is easy to dictate, so if you catch any post before i do, make sure to flag it. Also plz help me flag their post on the several aforementioned threads.

EVOLUTION is a scam coin too?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 04:09:56 AM

It's the same accounts shilling this coin, deboot, securivatas, padideo coin, regrar and bitcoinash. Anyway, I impulsively bought padideo and yet to receive any coins. when I threatened to expose padideo and all affiliated accounts as a scam, they stopped responding there and a few minutes later, padideo wrote on this page that they were sad that they weren't working with evolution labs anymore. It's all a con to distance an account they feel might be compromised from one they feel can be utilized for further scamming. am sure the result will be the same if you purchase coins from any of the aforementioned threads.
 Don't buy any of this coin and if you already did, know that it is gone and help me spam all their affiliated pages to make sure no one else buys this coins. I already took one for the team, so listen and research what I said. Its the same shill accounts in all thread

"Don't buy any of this coin" what you mean this coin?

Yes exactly what he said,all of the account writing in this thread are bought accounts shilling to lure more people into this scam. Be careful and don't send any money.

Most of the post is from princa and dexter, and that's across the several affiliated boards. the rest are newbie accts with less than 10 post. Upon been exposed, Padideo has deleted their account, original announcement/ first two pages of the thread where they announced the evolution partnership, there post on this thread has also been deleted. my guess is they trying to distance a compromised account from one they can still con off and reformat to keep this going. Their prose form is easy to dictate, so if you catch any post before i do, make sure to flag it. Also plz help me flag their post on the several aforementioned threads.

EVOLUTION is a scam coin too?

Evolution lab is  a scam coin. Its an interconnected scam thread group.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄