Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:03:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DO YOU HEARD OF BASIC MINING?  (Read 573 times)
TanClan98 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:05:43 PM

do you guys know basic mining? Can someone share a knowledge about it?
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:31:53 PM

No, will wait for the answer here with you  Wink

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:22:15 AM

No I don’t think so there is anything like that. Or is it related to graphic cards and old out dated GPU’s stuff?
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:20:31 AM

Do you want to say about genesis mining? I have never heard about basic Mining. Mining is mainly of these types
1-) ASIC hardware mining
2-) GPU/CPU mining
3-) GENESIS mining
4-) Cloud mining.
Usually in these types of mining, Genesis Mining and Cloud mining cant be trusted. They offer many ponzi schemes. Even there are many bitcoin doubling sites, which will run with all your money. I have never heard about basic mining, if anyone here know about it please post over here.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 05:25:10 AM

Where did you hear this term?

I think you may have misunderstood someone because a Google search for "What is "Basic Mining" + Bitcoin" only returns this thread as an answer (with Basic Mining in the description).
c2e

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:15:36 PM

This is new to me. I haven't kept up with mining technology. Anyone have any links for this?
corpsejunior

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:07:12 PM

Can you please quote where did you hear about it ?
Also please review the date when your source has been written. Because mining difficulty has constatly gone harder.
If you mean by "basic" everybody's PC, this was long time gone. You need "advanced mining" now. Roll Eyes
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7968

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:13:14 PM

I have intimate knowledge of basic mining.

Here's a post I made about the thread title being changed as well as the thread being moved:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1464223.0 (it's actually not in the Turkish forum anymore but has been moved to archive)

The title has been changed from it's original but here is the Basic Mining thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=130982.0

TanClan98 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:35:49 PM

I have intimate knowledge of basic mining.

Here's a post I made about the thread title being changed as well as the thread being moved:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1464223.0 (it's actually not in the Turkish forum anymore but has been moved to archive)

The title has been changed from it's original but here is the Basic Mining thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=130982.0

Thanks for that I mean of Basic it does not required any GPU or paying a lot of technology  so I can do mining. I want to know if there is basic mining that do not needs any GPU
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:57:01 PM

I heared only about GPU ( power of your computer ) and that it is very long process to earn money. Not interester for me
shillberting

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:41:38 PM

Do you mean cloud mining? I havent heard about basic but cloud mining is by renting somebody elses mining rig and using it yourself. This is all done via a website called nicehash and can be quite profitable if done right.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:59:44 PM

I think only nicehash can gives you basic way to launch to mine in your pc.. than the other manually coding or typing manually the script there are lots of tools but for me nicehash is fine.
If you have Nvidia gpu or or AMD graphics card in your pc you can start using nicehash  and make account and use their tool to start mining ..
Radnie

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:35:39 AM

If Freebitco.in dashboard you can do a basic mining on it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: