Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:13:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Batch ".bat" alternative configuration: Auto Start - Timeout Kill - Start New  (Read 367 times)
Dealazer (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 04:36:37 PM

There are different solutions to run a .bat file
Some find it hard using different solutions.

I found out that my miners run at certain point on a var diff pool to where it really stops up collecting shares.

Restarting the batch seemed to work on another notable way, where also the increase of blocks I could find for a certain pool was at 80 blocks for 2 days. Running 120kh/s when others at that time did run 32000kh/s
I collected around 33% of the blocks at the times with that solution when others also mined.
https://www.mining-dutch.nl/pools/ufocoin.php?page=statistics&action=blockfinder <-- Here you see 80 blocks collected. 100.000 coins. But my earnings were just 2000 coins, when others just maximized the collection with hash rate. Bad solution for those who are as effective as me for POW pool.

So anyway here is something to learn:
autostartmining.bat:

Code:
@echo off
:loop
start ccminer65.exe --algo=neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3451 -u x-p x -i 0
:start ccminer65.exe --algo=nist5 -o stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3497 -u x-p x -i 0
start cpuminer-sse42.exe -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3451 -u x -p x
:start cpuminer-sse42.exe -a nist5 -o stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3497 -u x -p x
timeout /t 280 >null
taskkill /f /im cpuminer-sse42.exe >nul
taskkill /f /im ccminer65.exe >nul
goto loop

When using the mark : before a miner you can turn it off by that meaning. And change just : parameters in your bat to turn off or start
The :loop states the starting point for the loop
The timout is set in second of 280. You can increase it to your own level.
taskkill is of course very needy and should be the same name as the exe you are running or you will end with multiple miners at a very long day.
You can put more start features as well as taskkill features.

Also you can configure it for mining other coins or other miners after you put timeout like this:

Code:
@echo off
:loop
start ccminer65.exe --algo=neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3451 -u x-p x -i 0
timeout /t 3600 >null
taskkill /f /im ccminer65.exe >nul
start EthDcrMiner64.exe === "The Eth Miner miner"
timeout /t 3600 >null
taskkill /f /im EthDcrMiner64.exe >nul
goto loop

Why my miner is called ccminer65.exe is because if you have Nvidia card you need to compile different ones with Visual Studio using Cudo Toolkit v. 6.5 to maximize hash speed.
I'm unsure to what max level Compute is for 6.5, But version 8.0 is lower hash rate for most old cards on ccminer.

Also using Cuda Toolkit 6.5 probably also gives you better chances of greater rates of diff. Thus ending up with block finding. This is probably also because of less loss of data and bytes of spill load in compiling CudaMiner with higher Toolkit. Very important in Visual Studio to set maximum level of optimize speed and having big code.

Back in the days I mined with the first SHA256 miner with 333kh/s and in 2013 when difficulty was super high enough for most pools to quit. I already earned by 3 days mining 0.019BTC on a diff of 65554.
The POW was kind of good result for me.

My website full of music -->  www.dealazer.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: