Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:13:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: brazilian moderador is using his power to sell more bitcoins and delete posts  (Read 3205 times)
rudrigorc2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 09:26:33 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2013, 03:38:59 AM by rudrigorc2

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

pq deixariam de usar o otc original com muito mais opcao de compra-venda, pelo mundo inteiro?
se eh brasileiro, pq usar OTC, que eh uma expressao em ingles?

Cheesy

VC ja teve a minha resposta umas 3 vezes. Dessa vez eu não vou repetir. Como eu sei que vc esta apenas criando caso, como é seu de costume aqui no forum. Eu vou pedir pra vc olhar nos seus históricos.

Vc esta se tornando um belo Troll. Continue assim, sua contribuição esta se tornando cada vez mais relevante.

cara, vc eh o moderador mais troll que existe aqui, nem sei como foi parar aí nesse posto.

responda as perguntas, seria muito melhor pra voce e alem de troll é o maior flooder também.

isso aqui virou o senado brasileiro onde o cara nao lida bem com a critica e uma vez no poder usa tua reputacao pra alavancar as vendas e nada mais. responda o topico, isso aqui nao eh um chat pessoal, o que vc escrever pode vir a ser util para outros leitores que nao tiveram a chance de perguntar.

vida longa ao #bitcoin-otc.

This is a funny guy. A newcomer in a moderator post, he uses his position to sell his bitcoins(he is a professional trader)

How did he become a moderator in first place? He never answers questions towards him before deleting the post in the first place.
Just look how many posts he deleted in the trashcan.

He is a major flooder and troller.

What is he doing there?

edit: I meant: A newcomer in a moderator position with 80% of his posts from this year, most of them selling or advertising his trading group.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinbuck @ BTCLot

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

The future begins today

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 10:07:40 AM

I just wonder why he is a moderator. It seriously does not make any sense and indeed is a strange choice.

The fact that he wants to agglomerate all alt coins in a topic is ridiculous and it only proves that he has 0 interest in alternative chains.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199241.0

Well I was thinking.. Isn't supposed to a moderator apply the rules rather than to invent his rules ?

But hey, who am I to judge  Roll Eyes

Bitcoin is the future !
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 03:02:36 PM

The fact that he wants to agglomerate all alt coins in a topic is ridiculous and it only proves that he has 0 interest in alternative chains.

The name of this place is BitcoinTalk, not LitecoinTalk or FeathercoinTalk. 1 topic about alt chains is 1 topic too many.
There are plenty of domain registrars who will sell you or anybody else a domain name so you can create a site where you can talk about whatever tickles your pickle.
Now I'm going out on a tangent and say your reply proves you have a lot of interest on alternative chains. Being yourself so interested why don't YOU create your own alternative chains forum and leave BitcoinTalk for Bitcoins, like it should be?
Coinbuck @ BTCLot

The future begins today

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 03:09:05 PM

The name of this place is BitcoinTalk, not LitecoinTalk or FeathercoinTalk. 1 topic about alt chains is 1 topic too many.
There are plenty of domain registrars who will sell you or anybody else a domain name so you can create a site where you can talk about whatever tickles your pickle.
Now I'm going out on a tangent and say your reply proves you have a lot of interest on alternative chains. Being yourself so interested why don't YOU create your own alternative chains forum and leave BitcoinTalk for Bitcoins, like it should be?

I'm sorry but this forum policy is that we're allowed to talk about alternative chains. I'm not saying that I agree with that policy but it is how it works.

Bitcoin is the future !
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 03:15:35 PM

I'm sorry but this forum policy is that we're allowed to talk about alternative chains. I'm not saying that I agree with that policy but it is how it works.

You are allowed to talk about them on the proper boards. If there are no proper boards for your post, tough luck. Take it to the off-topic board. Ah, damn, there is no off-topic child-board on the Portuguese forum.
Coinbuck @ BTCLot

The future begins today

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 03:18:26 PM

You are allowed to talk about them on the proper boards. If there are no proper boards for your post, tough luck. Take it to the off-topic board.

The problem in the Portuguese section is that there is no section to do that.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=29.0

It is of the interest of some users to speak about this matter in Portuguese.

Bitcoin is the future !
rudrigorc2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 12:55:52 AM

You are allowed to talk about them on the proper boards. If there are no proper boards for your post, tough luck. Take it to the off-topic board. Ah, damn, there is no off-topic child-board on the Portuguese forum.

Why so serious?

Why so many rules? Do we need a dictatorship regime on Pt-br just because we are used to this treatment?
Cmon you are openminded fellow, you can see what is happening.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 01:02:43 AM

Rules? You serious? This is the most lawless forum I know...
rudrigorc2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 01:05:44 AM

Rules? You serious? This is the most lawless forum I know...

Agreed. But not when you have a moderator that thinks he is the reincarnated law.

Check the trashcan, I bet the champion of deleted threads, even deletes threads himself created, its a pt-br moderator.
Coinbuck @ BTCLot

The future begins today

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 08:34:06 PM

Well I've been active in the Portuguese section last weeks and I've seen that this moderator posts a lot of links to his reddit bitcoin channel.

This is not good for the forum and the community. I think that someone in such position SHOULD contribute to the community instead of redirecting users to another websites for own profit.

Example topics:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208549.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=205606.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=205295.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=206510.0

Bitcoin is the future !
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 03:08:00 PM

Again with all this alt coin stuff... Roll Eyes
rudrigorc2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 09:03:44 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Pode colocar meu link em pessoas que vendem P2P, obrigado.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74903.0

Caro ditador, ops, moderador, tambem estou sempre disposto a ajudar, pode colocar meu nome na lista. Obrigado novamente.

he is unstoppable he did again.
rudrigorc2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 11:59:44 PM

I opened a thread to discuss moderators conduct and.... its gone!

where is that moderators log page?

tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 12:07:37 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/modlog.php

Activity: 868

Impossible is Nothing

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 12:28:54 AM

As usual is OFF TOPIC

Your posts as anyone can see, and as always is about mods. First was ThiagoCMC and now me. U use the main page to advertise your opinions about how mods should act, calling them names, slandering, which has nothing to do with Bitcoin. All the posts that I have removed, was OFF TOPIC.They have personal attacks, to me and to others. This sort of attitude that only pollutes the portuguese section and leads to the confusion of the newbies that come to forum for the first time. I told you many times via chat and via PM that your conduct in the forum writing personal attacks only creates controversy. If your spend more time helping people on the forum as much as you do to in create post to talk about MODs , the bitcoin community would benefit  way more.
You are a old member in here and you should know how to act with accordance.

Bitrated user: Allex.
rudrigorc2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 12:39:42 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2013, 03:49:29 PM by rudrigorc2

you are quoting another user that I wont even talk about. The proof against him is all around  the forum.
curious fact: After above mentioned user lost his staff position due to misconducting, you came out of nowhere to substitute him.
are you linked somehow?

you are a newcomer that is trying to take over forums visibility, you as misbehaving on your position since day one.

STOP deleting threads that generate valid discussions and go back to your sellings, you are a professional seller, stop trying to make the forum your private outdoor, and its silly you give yourself feedback for your transactions because your fakes never come back to this forum, maybe they were never real people dealing with bitcoins.

stop silently editing user posts :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=203600.msg2128401#msg2128401

Hello theymos we need edited posts shown in a more explicit way.

stop creating fakes, I guess at least thes are yours:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=96993
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=90524

stop advertising your facebook, reddit, and all the shit you bring the links and only the links to this forum.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=220423.msg2320966#msg2320966
you say in this topic towards newbies that you are the only one selling bitcoins person to person, is that a joke?

I would challenge you to quit your position of moderator, but I know you are not confident enough to leave behind your tiny little power.

PS: dont send me PM, yesterday I tried to answer one of them and I noticed you had blocked me. So, dont bloat my very useful inbox with your rigmarole nonsense.
tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 01:41:39 PM

The Dictator 2501 erased another topic where he was questioned about his conduct...
He is using his power to promote their own sales...
Editing posts by users, deleting topics...

Who gave him that power was mistaken in the choice.

Got any links to the editing of posts or examples of how he's using his power to promote his own sales?

If there's proof/reason I'm sure we can get something done about it, I just don't really know all of the details.
rudrigorc2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 11:44:58 PM

The Dictator 2501 erased another topic where he was questioned about his conduct...
He is using his power to promote their own sales...
Editing posts by users, deleting topics...

Who gave him that power was mistaken in the choice.

Got any links to the editing of posts or examples of how he's using his power to promote his own sales?

If there's proof/reason I'm sure we can get something done about it, I just don't really know all of the details.

more proof:
editted two days after my post. he even asked me in PM to remove that post...after it was adulterated. LOL.
ahoy.br

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 12:04:51 AM

New Reports:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=238399.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=238417.0
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 12:08:38 AM

I can confirm that I saw topics here and on Facebook group beeing deleted.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: