Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:15:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: want miners' opinions - reporter doing a story on 8/1 fork  (Read 571 times)
money_stuff (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:03:06 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 08:16:48 PM by money_stuff

I'm interviewing miners on Skype for a video I'm producing - if mine and you've got an opinion I want to hear it!

Here's a video on Ethereum I published last week:https://news.vice.com/story/ethereum-traders-explain-why-they-havent-cashed-out-yet
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:36:50 PM

Too bad I don't use Skype. If you truly are a reporter for Vice, the videos I've seen from you guys are great and you guys should keep it up!

That being said I still do have a little bit of an opinion and even if it isn't going to be used I'll keep this out on the forum anyways. The fork is largely political and to be honest, most miners I know including myself don't really care as much about it as the big guys. Fees and Asicboost is a big part of the motivation surrounding the entire thing, and neither of those things affect our own payouts very much. Of course the future of Bitcoin is important, but for most profit-oriented miners it really doesn't matter.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: