Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:17:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Current DIP - our own greed  (Read 812 times)
anahata (OP)

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:53:09 PM

Crypto community has themselves to blame. Most of us don't do their due diligence, and just throw money on every hyped ICO.

And look what is happening, every time Eth is trying to go up, EOS is dumping more eth on market. And why not, they have several  hundred thousand of eth, given by us, to be dumped on us.

We as a community has brought this upon us. By giving hefty money to the Bancors and tezos and EOS'es. Do not ask, why market is in red, ask yourself what you did wrong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tittensor

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:17:34 PM

Crypto community has themselves to blame. Most of us don't do their due diligence, and just throw money on every hyped ICO.

And look what is happening, every time Eth is trying to go up, EOS is dumping more eth on market. And why not, they have several  hundred thousand of eth, given by us, to be dumped on us.

We as a community has brought this upon us. By giving hefty money to the Bancors and tezos and EOS'es. Do not ask, why market is in red, ask yourself what you did wrong.
ICOs just is a small ingredient in cryptocurrency market and it can't make the market bearish trend at now, the main reason make that is the growth value of cryptocurrency in 2017 very fast, unstable and risky when invest long-term. As a bubble and now is the time for breakdown bubble growth
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:32:56 PM

ICOs just is a small ingredient in cryptocurrency market and it can't make the market bearish trend at now, the main reason make that is the growth value of cryptocurrency in 2017 very fast, unstable and risky when invest long-term. As a bubble and now is the time for breakdown bubble growth

ICO will be there. A lot of them are just popping everyday like hot pancakes. And even "only" accepts Ethereum as investment platform. And its down 14% as of the moment and I could say that the bubble can really burst. I might agree with the OP, in a sense we all too greedy by investing so much of ICO that we really don't know the future and maybe they are dumping it real hard on the market.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:38:07 PM

Aren't the ETH owned by EOS came from Roger Ver himself only because they have funded their own team to show off how good their token and scam the rest of the investors by merely dumping their tokens?
Apollo777

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:31:14 PM

Cryptocurrencies that got overfunded made the smart move by cashing out! This will guarantee them decades of money to pay for devs/development/r&d/etc.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▬▬▬▬  Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry  ▬▬▬▬
  Slack      Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      Bitcointalk      Medium      Reddit 
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:47:15 PM

Those greedy to flip their money. You said about that fact that a lot of people just give their ethereum to the developers and dump again for us, that's true statement in my opinion. But i think bancor has the good sign. Just using the ethereum as a backup to the investors.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
WoodySpoon

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:59:22 AM

Why do you believe this to be the catalyst, all signs point that the upcoming fork is probably the clear driving force for the uncertainty at the moment?

Banging on the rhetoric that ICO's are causing these massive waves and red across the board is just as bad as the same garbage spewed by people hyping up crap ICO's. There's been no clear indication that an ICO, or ICO's  in general are causing these waves, shitcoins have existed for years.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:37:46 AM

Those greedy to flip their money. You said about that fact that a lot of people just give their ethereum to the developers and dump again for us, that's true statement in my opinion. But i think bancor has the good sign. Just using the ethereum as a backup to the investors.
we are just really looking for something to blame on but the reality is there's something that's needed to be settled and after that for sure everything
will be back to normal I'm not saying that those affect really issue but its just peoples normal reaction when something is crashing.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:11:14 AM

it is not because of our greed, this is normal something goes high will goes down..enjoy the ride it feel like roller coaster i like it
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:57:13 AM

it is not because of our greed, this is normal something goes high will goes down..enjoy the ride it feel like roller coaster i like it
This is normal fluctuation in the market. That is dump to the lowest and will pump up high. Yes lets enjoy the ride, if investing will you make profit you can save it for the long term.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████