Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:20:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin (Bitpanda) at the AUSTRIAN Post  (Read 537 times)
Markus11 (OP)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:08:25 PM

Bitcoin, Ethereum & Co ab sofort in allen Postfilialen in ganz Österreich

Bitcoins nun auch bei der Post.

„bitpanda to go“ ermöglicht schnellen, sicheren und günstigen Zugang zu Bitcoin und Co.

Mit „bitpanda to go“ kann man ab 10. Juli 2017 österreichweit in allen 1.800 Post Standorten einfach, sicher und vor allem günstig Bitcoins und andere digitale Währungen erwerben. An diesen Standorten kann man Bargeld in Bitcoins im Wert von entweder 50 €, 100 € oder 500€ umtauschen. Man erhält einen Papierbon mit einem Code, welchen man auf bitpanda.com/togo eingibt. Dort sind auch die aktuellen Umtauschkurse der jeweiligen Coins ersichtlich. Jene Preise sind final und es kommen keine weiteren Gebühren dazu.

Ein Account mit einer E-Mail Adresse genügt. Nach der Eingabe wählt man die gewünschte digitale Währung wie z.B. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin aus und blitzschnell wird der Wert in der gewünschten Währung in die Wallet übertragen.

IOTA - Donations are welcome:
BZOQCWBWUXBMQFNJ9VKIXSLUAIYSDHMZTILQQWBEMCWAIQITXT9HBUHLJGXU9OYKWJTTUAJMOZECPFB UWKNUXIMUZ9

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 12:17:39 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 12:57:14 PM by hv_

This should go like that:

In Austria 1800 post offices you will be able to deal bitcoins via bitpanda having account and a eMail (?).

So next door is Switzerland with 5k SBB ATM - giving lot of pressure to banks and other business to kick in....

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Dude.Lebowski

Activity: 129
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:50:07 PM

Bitcoin, Ethereum & Co ab sofort in allen Postfilialen in ganz Österreich

Bitcoins nun auch bei der Post.

„bitpanda to go“ ermöglicht schnellen, sicheren und günstigen Zugang zu Bitcoin und Co.

Mit „bitpanda to go“ kann man ab 10. Juli 2017 österreichweit in allen 1.800 Post Standorten einfach, sicher und vor allem günstig Bitcoins und andere digitale Währungen erwerben. An diesen Standorten kann man Bargeld in Bitcoins im Wert von entweder 50 €, 100 € oder 500€ umtauschen. Man erhält einen Papierbon mit einem Code, welchen man auf bitpanda.com/togo eingibt. Dort sind auch die aktuellen Umtauschkurse der jeweiligen Coins ersichtlich. Jene Preise sind final und es kommen keine weiteren Gebühren dazu.

Ein Account mit einer E-Mail Adresse genügt. Nach der Eingabe wählt man die gewünschte digitale Währung wie z.B. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin aus und blitzschnell wird der Wert in der gewünschten Währung in die Wallet übertragen.

Vielen Dank!

Okay. The old man told me to take any rug in the house.
flora_digitalis

Activity: 477
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:59:01 PM

@OP: maybe you should translate that for the non German speaking users here...  Roll Eyes

It's a prepaid Bitcoin voucher service as I understand it: You buy a voucher at one of the post offices in Austria which you can then use to obtain Bitcoin at the Bitpanda exchange.

This is great news, although I don't know why they've included Altcoins like ETH which are not a good store of value (no fixed upper limit on coin supply, not fully decentralized) and may damage the reputation of the Austrian post if they loose most of their value.

PRIVATE SALE: Austrian Cufflinks / Polish Commem. Coins / Rare German Coins / Stella & Dot Jewelry
Please read all my trust comments. Only negative trust is from highly problematic individual TMAN (retaliatory rating - never did a trade with him and never will).
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 01:05:03 PM

@OP: maybe you should translate that for the non German speaking users here...  Roll Eyes

It's a prepaid Bitcoin voucher service as I understand it: You buy a voucher at one of the post offices in Austria which you can then use to obtain Bitcoin at the Bitpanda exchange.

This is great news, although I don't know why they've included Altcoins like ETH which are not a good store of value (no fixed upper limit on coin supply, not fully decentralized) and may damage the reputation of the Austrian post if they loose most of their value.

Maybe they've been told ETH are like usual post stamps. After sending they become worthless.

Grin

Markus11 (OP)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:04:47 PM

https://news.bitpanda.com/2017/bitpanda-to-go-bitcoin-co-in-1800-post-office-branches/

IOTA - Donations are welcome:
BZOQCWBWUXBMQFNJ9VKIXSLUAIYSDHMZTILQQWBEMCWAIQITXT9HBUHLJGXU9OYKWJTTUAJMOZECPFB UWKNUXIMUZ9
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 03:03:15 PM

Sorry, next Swiss news. Fresh and in German....

Swiss private bank Falcon embraces Bitcoin !!!!

http://www.finews.ch/news/banken/28131-falcon-bitcoin-bitcoin-suisse-nikolajsen-krypto

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: