Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:43:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Gimli - eSports Betting Platform for Streamers - ICO LIVE  (Read 16385 times)
melfrecords

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:45:25 AM

how to start guys
Go to the Token sale section of https://gimli.io... Here also a post with more explanations: https://medium.com/gimli-project/how-to-view-gim-tokens-in-your-wallet-1eedfbc75e4f
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitchImightbe

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:52:47 AM

Seen on their telegram channel: "Hello All, The Gimli Team is happy to announce their new advisor on board Mr Marshall Long. Marshall is the gaming director of eBoost and been in Bitcoin since 2010. Most well known as being one of the first professional Bitcoin miners Marshall has also made himself a name in the eSports industry with professional teams underneath the Mock-it eSports Brand."

Does someone know this guy ?
sygenice

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:13:45 PM

Was fortunate enough to participate in the pre-sale. Good to see they are already working on the platform.
keung0109

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:52:35 AM

Huh, what's the difference between Gimli and UnikoinGold? the only differences I found were that Gimli is NOT open to US residents and UnikoinGold is. Team-wise, UnikoinGold wins with their reputation.

Other than that, what else? They've only raised 5200ETH and it's ending this month. If it was such a great idea, then shouldn't they have sold more?
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:33:21 AM

Huh, what's the difference between Gimli and UnikoinGold? the only differences I found were that Gimli is NOT open to US residents and UnikoinGold is. Team-wise, UnikoinGold wins with their reputation.

Other than that, what else? They've only raised 5200ETH and it's ending this month. If it was such a great idea, then shouldn't they have sold more?
everything goes on as usual. the market is never empty and time will judge who is stronger and who has more ideas and ways to implement them.

viramarket

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 01:35:40 PM

The arms race will show who is strong and who is a loser.I hope that they will succeed the best.
TheOnly1

Activity: 110

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:58:58 PM

everything goes on as usual. the market is never empty and time will judge who is stronger and who has more ideas and ways to implement them.
Gimli's marketing was not efficient and they made sone mistakes. But a quick analysis of the two projects shows that Gimli uses the advantages of the blockchaini while UnikoinGold had used the ICO process only to raise money. Just waiting few months and I am sure you will be suprised by the valuation of the two compagnies...

Virtual currency is the "Next big thing" after the Internet...
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:04:45 PM

Gimli's marketing was not efficient and they made sone mistakes. But a quick analysis of the two projects shows that Gimli uses the advantages of the blockchaini while UnikoinGold had used the ICO process only to raise money. Just waiting few months and I am sure you will be suprised by the valuation of the two compagnies...
Totally agreed on that! Only few people know about gimli now but once the demo will be available, it will start spreading aroud
TommylovesCrypto

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:06:41 PM

Hello GIMLI community,
I just made a video reviewing GIMLI  Please give me some views likes comments thanks a million xxxx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQgls8TWc-s
radnom

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:30:04 PM

Any news? Why ICO raised so small at the moment?

Small? $1.6mil raised is small for you?

it's less than I expected also, I personnaly didn't invest because I don't do gamble games but only forecasted on Wings. Lets see if there is a big investing income at the end of ICO sometimes it happens like this. Gl anyway

I also shocked to see this result this is little low this project is really huge but this ICO going on. I hope so in last moment we will see big investment will come it will raise enough amount to working on this project.
What they raised is enough to create the platform...When they will launch the product, it will be viral

I think they collected very good amount considering they have a shitty website and seems to be better competitors. Many startups begin work with 100k usd at most. 1.5m is more than enough to build a platform.

viboracecata
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:58:18 PM

it's less than I expected also, I personnaly didn't invest because I don't do gamble games but only forecasted on Wings. Lets see if there is a big investing income at the end of ICO sometimes it happens like this. Gl anyway

I also shocked to see this result this is little low this project is really huge but this ICO going on. I hope so in last moment we will see big investment will come it will raise enough amount to working on this project.
What they raised is enough to create the platform...When they will launch the product, it will be viral

I think they collected very good amount considering they have a shitty website and seems to be better competitors. Many startups begin work with 100k usd at most. 1.5m is more than enough to build a platform.
In the crypto world, people judge a project based on the amount they raised. However, the amount raised does not reflect quality of a project but mostly the marketing campaign...In few months you will see, valuation of big ICO going down and "small ICO" (like gimli) will skyrocket. Best advice I can give: Read the project and not only the amount written in the "token sale" page of their website. 

iBuilding A Better Interneti
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

█b
▐█=
║█
██                                         ¡▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄┌
██M                                  ╒▄▄▄▄█▀    ▂▂ ╙▀▀▆▄
██▌                                ╓, ,██╨      ▀▀▀    ╜▀█▌
███                                ▀▀██╙     ▄▄▄▄▄      ╓█L
█ █▌                            ▄▄▄▄█▀          └▀▀▀▀█Φ█▀"
█▌ █▄                            ██▀           ▄█▀
▐▌  ▀▌                       ▀▄██▀            ▄▀
▐█     ▂▂▂                ▄  ▄█▀           ▄▄▀
 █▌  ╙▀▀▀▀▀█▄         ▄   ███▀     ▁▂▃▄▄▄█▀▀
  █▄        █▌    █▄  ██▄█▀        ▔▔╙▀▐█
   █▄       █▌ ▀▀████▀▀▀               ▐▌
    ▀█     █▀                          ▐▌
     ╙█▄  ▄▌                        ╓█ ▐█
       └▀██  ╓▄▄µ╓▄▄µ            ,▄█▀┘  █▌    ▄▄ ╓▄▄µ
         ██▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄       ╓▄▄█▀▀      ▀█▄█▀▀▀██▄╙▀█▄▄
          ▀╙    ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀╙           `      "▀▀  └╙
You Can See Me Now, Hi :}
VARANIDA

▄██   ▄███▄
              ▄███████  ██
              ██    ▀████▀
             ██
  ▄▄  ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▄▄
▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀███████    █████    ███████▀
  ▀█████    █████    █████▀
   ███████████████████████
    █████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█████
     ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
|Hello Again
GWhitePaperG
GAnn ThreadG
The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 10:03:32 PM

In the crypto world, people judge a project based on the amount they raised. However, the amount raised does not reflect quality of a project but mostly the marketing campaign...In few months you will see, valuation of big ICO going down and "small ICO" (like gimli) will skyrocket. Best advice I can give: Read the project and not only the amount written in the "token sale" page of their website. 

Yeah, the community's expectations about that are starting to get silly. More ICO investors gives you a smaller percentage of the supply and reduces the number of people who may invest later once the ICO is over

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:24:38 PM

Yeah, the community's expectations about that are starting to get silly. More ICO investors gives you a smaller percentage of the supply and reduces the number of people who may invest later once the ICO is over
Raised: 5,518 ETH
Sold: 20,488,719 GIM(18,025,690 Presale)
the main part of the tokens are sold on a pre-ICO, so small investors are not interested in the project. there is still 10 days and probably will see some large inputs of investors. the team needs to strengthen marketing for the promotion of the token among the streamers.

viramarket

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 02:18:37 PM

I agree with you,but still very further development depends on the team and its aspirations.Given the fact that after you create the platform they need to promote it accordingly plays an important role proper marketing,judging by how they promote the ICO ,the probability of successful implementation in practice are very low estimated.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:43:37 PM

Some news of the demo beta version ?
melfrecords

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:45:40 PM

Some news of the demo beta version ?
They apparently have the beta almost ready. They will have a real product in 9 month
styyy

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:43:07 AM

Can we have a confirmation about the excess tokens please ?

On this topic : "Excess tokens: 50% of token sale excess tokens will be locked for a period of two years, 50% of token sale excess tokens will be burned."

On the website : All unsold tokens will be burned

Right now the unsold tokens represent 60 Millions...Only 20 Millions Sold.

If you hold 30 Millions during 2 years, It would be great to tell us please.
melfrecords

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:55:07 PM

Can we have a confirmation about the excess tokens please ?

On this topic : "Excess tokens: 50% of token sale excess tokens will be locked for a period of two years, 50% of token sale excess tokens will be burned."

On the website : All unsold tokens will be burned

Right now the unsold tokens represent 60 Millions...Only 20 Millions Sold.

If you hold 30 Millions during 2 years, It would be great to tell us please.
Join their telegram, they made a pool today to see what will happen with the token! Most of the info is in their telegram channel
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:09:34 PM

Is crowdsale over? Anyway over 5000 eth are good result. Hope devs deliver what they promise.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 11:36:09 AM

Glad to see that Gimli is partnered with eBoost. With so many blockchain gaming platforms out there, now, we need platforms working together whenever possible if we want most of these start-ups to survive.

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: