Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:34:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about those altcoins?  (Read 2371 times)
JoeH

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:40:51 PM

Solarcoin seems pretty interesting but I think that it has a lot to prove before it can become viable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:53:39 PM

Looking at altcoins today, investing into it relies on the price of Bitcoin, to me, looking into altcoin is  by following that particular coin from their ICO, read more and all about them.

But investing in altcoin is supposed to be within the rang of the first 20 to 30 altcoins, from there a promising coin comes. 
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:12:57 PM

I think now no need to take any kind of risk to invest in this altcoin.
Recently market situation some what poor and also we can not trust on all this altcoin. If you have full of information about this all altcoin than you can take risk but without information do not take risk to fall in.
alt coins for me are like children's of BTC , they came in after the successful of bitcoins , 
altcoins are generally used for investment , they are buyed as an assets for long term so that they give. the investor good profit .
but their is risk in investing in altcoins , see every altcoin cannot be as strong as bitcoins , certainly not now but in future down altcoin uld be at top after BTC that would give more davantages to traders and us.
 their are many altcoins that never came up in the market or that failed like dogacoin , spacebit ,dao , paycoins etc:-
Ripley invested in them and it resulted them in loss of their investment .
so you should check for the past and the conditions that altcoins are currently at before investing in them, all kind of investments have a little amount of risk , no investment is risk free ,

PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:15:59 PM

Hello guys ! I want to invest in those altcoin:

AMP ( Good update coming the third )
XCP ( Strong support (I mean by support, a straight light on graphic which "can" block a dump ), so pump will come soon? )
VIA ( I heard its a good coin but i want some advice )
Monaco ( Card release in end august ).
SolarCoin ( For long term, energy is the future they said xd )

Do you think they got some potential?

There are so many Alternative coins or altcoins created. Some are having potential to rise because so many investments happened in their project and investors are happy if the altcoins their investing are one of the most highest transaction rates . Some has no potential to rise cause of not enough investors in their project , i think those coins has only a potential if theyre project has a success and so much investments are happening.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:51:41 AM

Solarcoin seems pretty interesting but I think that it has a lot to prove before it can become viable.

Im eyeing also solarcoin, even though we're not hearing news lately but I think it is working quietly and when ready it will burst. As well as monaco, mco had pumping lately as I hope soon the price will stabilize.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: