Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:37:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we moving towards the Global Crypto Currency Depression?  (Read 1559 times)
aesma

Activity: 2394
Merit: 918

fly or die

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:30:09 AM

Even at the top of the bubble I was reluctant to enter the alt world. I only bought a few ETH. Lost some money in a matter of hours, got out of there.

Holding only BTC, I'm quite happy about my choice to say the least !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
avikz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:21:55 AM

Even at the top of the bubble I was reluctant to enter the alt world. I only bought a few ETH. Lost some money in a matter of hours, got out of there.

True! Even I bought some ETH one months back when the price was standing at 300 USD with the hope that the price will increase. It got increase to 350 USD but I kept the ETH thinking of long term. So I still have those ETH but if I sell it now, I will have to face a huge loss.

On the other hand I have been accumulating bitcoin since a long time now. I started when the price was at 450 USD. Even after the current situation, I am  sitting on to a huge profit. Bitcoin is the best investment asset right now in the crypto world.

prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:09:32 AM

True! Even I bought some ETH one months back when the price was standing at 300 USD with the hope that the price will increase. It got increase to 350 USD but I kept the ETH thinking of long term. So I still have those ETH but if I sell it now, I will have to face a huge loss.

On the other hand I have been accumulating bitcoin since a long time now. I started when the price was at 450 USD. Even after the current situation, I am  sitting on to a huge profit. Bitcoin is the best investment asset right now in the crypto world.

BTC is possibly the best investment in the world not only in the cryptocurrencies. Where else you can see such an enormous growth and Volatility...

I like ETH because it has a big potential and larger volatility than BTC thus its very attractive as a investment short term or in right time- long term. Will definitely invest in it some time.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gorgonio

Activity: 112
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:22:07 AM

I think the current market situation is based on ico
Lots of ico projects, unlimited circle money
For example: EOS,status,the required funds,I was shocked Cry
(The market is likely to have reached a tipping point)
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:39:34 PM

I don't see how can you ask if we're in a "crypto depression" when the exact opposite has been happening for months. Bitcoin has risen in price quite a lot recently and even a bunch of altcoins (especially some that are very well known, or are at least the most used altcoins) had quite a reasonable increase, price and volume-wise...
Indeed, what kind of depression can there be, if even ten days before the first August there was a fairly decent appreciation of both bitcoin and the main alternative crypto currency? Moreover, the latest news with scaling is pretty optimistic.
KrakAJAX

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:52:25 PM

I don't see how can you ask if we're in a "crypto depression" when the exact opposite has been happening for months. Bitcoin has risen in price quite a lot recently and even a bunch of altcoins (especially some that are very well known, or are at least the most used altcoins) had quite a reasonable increase, price and volume-wise...
Indeed, what kind of depression can there be, if even ten days before the first August there was a fairly decent appreciation of both bitcoin and the main alternative crypto currency? Moreover, the latest news with scaling is pretty optimistic.

While there is a lot of optimism right now any regulation could change it any day. But lets say the chances are very very low.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 10:59:06 PM

While there is a lot of optimism right now any regulation could change it any day. But lets say the chances are very very low.

There is no definitive system before August, the system could turn 100% after the process occurs and many markets have been warned. The price has started to fall, and I think it will affect until early next month. We need not be nervous, all we have to do is prepare everything that may happen.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: