Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:10:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XSL Labs - Your Data Belongs To You ( New Bounty Program Open! )  (Read 2068 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Aerys2 (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2020, 04:30:59 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2020, 08:40:55 PM by Aerys2

What is XSL Labs ?

Your identity data is under constant threat. Stored on centralized databases, they are vulnerable to hackers and private companies who exploit them without your knowledge.

By using an encrypted decentralized identifier, you have the power to say "no" to data theft.

Thanks to it, you will be able to secure your identity on the web and on apps.

XSL Labs offers you this solution thanks to its decentralized identifier, the SDI, and offers grants to the developers of tomorrow who wish to develop a decentralized app on their ecosystem.

Discover the Internet of Trust, visit xsl-labs.org.

SDI

Centralizing your digital identity in insecure databases makes your personal data increasingly vulnerable to cyberattacks.

In order to prevent this issue, XSL Labs will offer you a fully decentralized Secure Digital Identifier, called SDI.

With blockchain technology, your personal data will be encrypted and distributed in numerous servers in order to make it impossible for a third party to crack your data.

With the SDI, you will be able to control access to your personal data, view your interactions’ history and enjoy more safely the many services that the Internet of tomorrow will offer.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aerys2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2020, 04:32:31 PM

does this project already run on its own blockchain or this is a kind of tokens thats created on ethereum network or others network ?
by the way i read this in official site

CURRENT PHASE

0.002$ per SYL
(50% of the supply available at this price)

NEXT PHASE

0.003$ the SYL

does this mean the team will not hold any tokens because 50% of supply will go to the 1st phase and the rest wich mean about 50% of supply will be in next phase ? please correct me if i'am wrong

At first, it will be on the ethereum network and later it will be on its own blockchain. 70% of the offer is available for sale while 30% is in an escrow account. The 50% is calculated on the basis of the offer available for sale and not on the total offer.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 04:49:36 PM

does this project already run on its own blockchain or this is a kind of tokens thats created on ethereum network or others network ?

CURRENT PHASE

0.002$ per SYL

NEXT PHASE

0.003$ the SYL

does this mean the team will not hold any tokens because 50% of supply will go to the 1st phase and the rest wich mean about 50% of supply will be in next phase ? please correct me if i'am wrong

At first, it will be on the ethereum network and later it will be on its own blockchain. 70% of the offer is available for sale while 30% is in an escrow account. The 50% is calculated on the basis of the offer available for sale and not on the total offer.

so, all 50% in current phase and next phase was calculated from 70% divided 2, is that you mean ?
then what for with the other 30% as you said its escorwed mr. Simon-er ?
by the way who are you mr. Simon-er ? you knew a lot about this project, did you a part from the team of this project ?
thanks

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Aerys2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2020, 09:23:02 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2020, 08:28:07 PM by Aerys2

XSL Labs + Eyelights

XSL Labs is currently working with Eyelights on a technology that will integrate the SDI into its facial recognition & access control device, to ensure the protection of its users' identity data.

Stay tuned!

https://thermovsn.com/

https://twitter.com/XSL_Labs/status/1324777366296633347

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Aerys2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2020, 11:46:55 PM

The bounty program of XSL Labs is now launched ! Smiley
50 000 000 SYL tokens allocated to the bounty :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5286866.new#new

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 04:53:24 AM

First of all why the Ann thread is self moderated? I take it you are not ready to entertain some criticism that will be coming your way regarding the xsl Labs project otherwise I don't see the point for self moderation since only questions will most likely be ask here,
And as for the concept, I do like the idea of have a decentralized project protecting the privacy of our date, although still trying to understand how this will work on a general basis or just limited to the xsl Labs ecosystem.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Aerys2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2020, 11:37:02 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2020, 12:31:41 PM by Aerys2

First of all why the Ann thread is self moderated? I take it you are not ready to entertain some criticism that will be coming your way regarding the xsl Labs project otherwise I don't see the point for self moderation since only questions will most likely be ask here,
And as for the concept, I do like the idea of have a decentralized project protecting the privacy of our date, although still trying to understand how this will work on a general basis or just limited to the xsl Labs ecosystem.

Don't worry, the self moderated option is only open in case of extreme trolling/ bad faith fud that can happen on forums as we all know.
 You can totally bring up a relevant and constructive criticism and be skeptic explaining why and we will provide you answers and clarity on any doubts you may have.
To understand more about the project, don't hesitate to watch the overview video in the first post and if you have any question, let me know, I will forward them to the team Smiley

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2020, 11:48:11 AM

Don't miss to join this project but I will try to find out the progress of this project or read the white paper.

Simon-er

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 12:25:58 PM

CURRENT PHASE

0.002$ per SYL

NEXT PHASE

0.003$ the SYL

so, all 50% in current phase and next phase was calculated from 70% divided 2, is that you mean ?
then what for with the other 30% as you said its escorwed mr. Simon-er ?
by the way who are you mr. Simon-er ? you knew a lot about this project, did you a part from the team of this project ?
thanks

I'm an investisor. The escrow account should be used to feed the SYL ecosystem. You can find all information’s in the white paper. The obligation to create a node to develop an application on the ecosystem imposes a natural decentralization that’s can’t found in other projects or similars projects. Today, investors are watching the Defi, but big data is another level. That's will be going to be the center of interest for the entire decade.
Aerys2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2020, 12:33:23 PM

Don't miss to join this project but I will try to find out the progress of this project or read the white paper.

Good, it's important to do your own research, don't hesitate to check the main video in the first post, it does a good job at giving a simple explanation to introduce you to XSL Labs

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2020, 07:24:41 PM

Good, it's important to do your own research, don't hesitate to check the main video in the first post, it does a good job at giving a simple explanation to introduce you to XSL Labs
I see that the bounty campaign will run for 6 months, will the distribution be done completely after the bounty is over? if that's true then of course it's a very long time, for the bounty location it looks quite big and fair it's just the duration that takes half a year

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Aerys2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2020, 07:48:48 PM

I see that the bounty campaign will run for 6 months, will the distribution be done completely after the bounty is over? if that's true then of course it's a very long time, for the bounty location it looks quite big and fair it's just the duration that takes half a year

It will take 6 months and the distribution will be done after the end of the token sale

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 10:29:33 PM

From what I gathered from your WP, you basically offered a platform where people can store their data, then use the platform to login, perform KYC/AML, and the likes of it?
Aerys2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2020, 01:20:50 PM

From what I gathered from your WP, you basically offered a platform where people can store their data, then use the platform to login, perform KYC/AML, and the likes of it?

We propose several distinct things that can be used synergistically.

An interoperable decentralized identifier that works within our ecosystem but that can be used on other systems because of its generic syntax (w3c standard). This DID can (not necessarily) be verified by KYC and thus ensure the authenticity of the users' identity if they wish to share information about themselves, this will be particularly useful in dating or social platforms and more...

A decentralized app platform automated by Smart Contract using our DID to ensure the protection of user data. This app store will bypass Google and Apple.

A modular decentralized app (ONE) on which any exterior actor will be able to build an extension of its current service while benefiting from our decentralized identifier.

The whole will work in synergy.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 04:05:36 PM

An interoperable decentralized identifier that works within our ecosystem but that can be used on other systems because of its generic syntax (w3c standard). This DID can (not necessarily) be verified by KYC and thus ensure the authenticity of the users' identity if they wish to share information about themselves, this will be particularly useful in dating or social platforms and more...

A decentralized app platform automated by Smart Contract using our DID to ensure the protection of user data. This app store will bypass Google and Apple.

A modular decentralized app (ONE) on which any exterior actor will be able to build an extension of its current service while benefiting from our decentralized identifier.

I'd like to highlight DID for KYC first. Is there any plan (and how will it be implemented) to integrate this feature with crypto projects in general? I'm talking about mandatory ICO, exchanges' withdrawal, and things alike. Can we integrate your platform to another platform although they have no record of partnership with you?

For instance, let's say I'm on ABC exchange and I'm required to do KYC. However, I'm reluctant to share my ID to ABC, given it is a new and questionable exchange. And it is known that ABC has no prior partnership with you. Is it possible that (perhaps in the future, with your platform so much advanced and developed) we just upload a certification from you on ABC's selfie or gov ID field to bypass the KYC? In other words, instead of giving our ID details to ABC, we just share a certification from you (or perhaps a link) and ABC will acknowledge it as a legal verification
Aerys2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2020, 05:26:14 PM

I'd like to highlight DID for KYC first. Is there any plan (and how will it be implemented) to integrate this feature with crypto projects in general? I'm talking about mandatory ICO, exchanges' withdrawal, and things alike. Can we integrate your platform to another platform although they have no record of partnership with you?

For instance, let's say I'm on ABC exchange and I'm required to do KYC. However, I'm reluctant to share my ID to ABC, given it is a new and questionable exchange. And it is known that ABC has no prior partnership with you. Is it possible that (perhaps in the future, with your platform so much advanced and developed) we just upload a certification from you on ABC's selfie or gov ID field to bypass the KYC? In other words, instead of giving our ID details to ABC, we just share a certification from you (or perhaps a link) and ABC will acknowledge it as a legal verification

The main objective is to have a DID that is interoperable with various systems even if they are not from our ecosystem directly.
If a service provider wishes to use our DID without having a dApp in our ecosystem, they will be able to do so, but they will simply not be referenced on our platform and will not benefit from our visibility and grants.
The platform will also be an automated hub allowing the creation of a multitude of services using the DID.  There will be collective participation in the development of various use cases and dApps.
Let's take the example of an exchange that doesn't want to make a KYC of their customer, this exchange could very well require a DID badged KYC to access there services, in which case you could (with your DID) have access to it.
One possibility would be (in case of massive use of our technology) that you don't need to pass a KYC on several platforms but only once at the moment of the creation of the DID, and then use it on various platforms. From a legal point of view, a lot of things still need to be put in place to make sure that this will work everywhere, but this is under discussion with several actors.

Concerning ONE, it will be a user-friendly tool allowing the « centralization » of the different services you use with your SDI (in case they have developed an extension). ONE will also allow you to set up your DID and manage who has the right or not to access your personal informations, this include entities which are not part of the SYL ecosystem.

For more informations, I advise you to read the comprehensive WP

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 12:33:26 PM

Thank's, I have my own way of seeing that this project is worthy of being defended or fought for in the future. I hope this project is one of my hopes. Wink

Aerys2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 03:47:31 PM

Thank's, I have my own way of seeing that this project is worthy of being defended or fought for in the future. I hope this project is one of my hopes. Wink

Thank you for the kind words Smiley

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
tperkara

Activity: 353

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 04:37:41 PM

many good projects but the planning of the team is wrong so many fail too hopefully we hope the team from XSL Labs does not take the wrong steps and becomes one of the projects that we all rely on

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB
Aerys2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 08:09:07 PM

many good projects but the planning of the team is wrong so many fail too hopefully we hope the team from XSL Labs does not take the wrong steps and becomes one of the projects that we all rely on

We are taking all the necessary time and cautious steps to make sure we are on the right track and do everything by the book Smiley

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████