Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:27:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Biostar S100-120 120GB SSD 2.5" Sata III 6GB/s  (Read 746 times)
Deep In The Mines LLC (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 10:44:41 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 09:41:20 PM by Deep In The Mines LLC

All orders ship from NJ via First Class mail free in 24 hours.

Price is $56.99
To purchase please checkout via our website link below.
https://deepinthemines.com/collections/ssd/products/biostar-s100-120-120gb-ssd-2-5-sata-iii-6gb-s

Amazon Prime $56.99
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0739LN45S

Payments accepted: Paypal, Amazon Pay, Credit/Debit cards, Bank wire, BTC

Capacity        120GB
Interface        Sata 3
Form Factor    2.5"
Max Read       530MB/s
Max Write      380MB/s
Warranty       3 Years

400 in stock.

Deep In The Mines LLC Cryptocurrency miners, power supplies, breakout boards and accessories!

Authorized Biostar and Silverstone Reseller.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flminer

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:25:28 PM

I bought a motherboard from you that you created a label and tracking number for on July 5th. Order # 1011. Why has it not shipped? Have tried sending email to your support email but it is getting rejected. What is going on? And WHEN are you going to actually ship?

USPS tracking # 9405510200864550600556

According to my account the order is fulfilled. Bullshit! It was NEVER shipped! BE CAREFUL WITH THESE GUYS!

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 11:11:01 PM

I bought a motherboard from you that you created a label and tracking number for on July 5th. Order # 1011. Why has it not shipped? Have tried sending email to your support email but it is getting rejected. What is going on? And WHEN are you going to actually ship?

According to my account the order is fulfilled. Bullshit! It was NEVER shipped! BE CAREFUL WITH THESE GUYS!

Hello,

I'm very sorry for the delay their was a issue with Biostars trucking some of our items got sent to Newegg and Newegg's items to us so we are in the processed out how many we need to swap with each other. Biostar said this will be fixed and our order of TB250-Pros will be delivered Thursday. I did not mean to hold your order up from shipping if these were in stock when Biostar told me they would be they would have definitly been shipped and probably delivered to you by now. If delivered to us tomorrow morning your order will also ship out the same day.

Deep In The Mines LLC Cryptocurrency miners, power supplies, breakout boards and accessories!

flminer

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:26:31 PM

Hello,

I'm very sorry for the delay their was a issue with Biostars trucking some of our items got sent to Newegg and Newegg's items to us so we are in the processed out how many we need to swap with each other. Biostar said this will be fixed and our order of TB250-Pros will be delivered Thursday. I did not mean to hold your order up from shipping if these were in stock when Biostar told me they would be they would have definitly been shipped and probably delivered to you by now. If delivered to us tomorrow morning your order will also ship out the same day.

That is one heck of a screw up. Still does not explain why my account says the order is fulfilled. Will believe it when my order is in my hands......
Tomorrow is Thursday. If it is not on the way tomorrow refund me so I can order from different source. Do not tell people you are shipping something and then not ship. NOT good business.

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 01:21:27 AM

Hello,

That is one heck of a screw up. Still does not explain why my account says the order is fulfilled. Will believe it when my order is in my hands......
Tomorrow is Thursday. If it is not on the way tomorrow refund me so I can order from different source. Do not tell people you are shipping something and then not ship. NOT good business.

Hello,

Once the label is printed it changes from unfulfilled to fulfilled. We had all the boxes perped for July 6th like Biostar stated it would arrive then realised half the TB250-BTC PROs went somewhere else.

flminer

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:59:08 AM

Hello,

Hello,

Once the label is printed it changes from unfulfilled to fulfilled. We had all the boxes perped for July 6th like Biostar stated it would arrive then realised half the TB250-BTC PROs went somewhere else.

So how about sending the ones coming in today on next day air so we can get to mining and not waiting fo another week to get going? Have 12 new 1080 ti still in the boxes and this costing me (and others) money.....
bitdigger2013

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 08:03:05 AM

Isn't the size less compared to the particulars found in Ebay.eu?
flminer

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:45:12 PM

Hello,

Hello,

So how about sending the ones coming in today on next day air so we can get to mining and not waiting fo another week to get going? Have 12 new 1080 ti still in the boxes and this costing me (and others) money.....

Did they show up? Am staying on this thread since the support emails are not being answered.
flminer

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:55:02 PM

Every day these 1080ti sit in the boxes because you could not ship the motherboard is costing me $100 each day. Now not only are support emails going unanswered, but you are not answering here. Sending you a pm for you to refund my bitcoin and placing a negative trust against you. Your lack of response to emails to support and now not responding here is making me feel you are turning into scammers.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:42:42 PM

Every day these 1080ti sit in the boxes because you could not ship the motherboard is costing me $100 each day. Now not only are support emails going unanswered, but you are not answering here. Sending you a pm for you to refund my bitcoin and placing a negative trust against you. Your lack of response to emails to support and now not responding here is making me feel you are turning into scammers.

If its becoming a problem it may be best to request a refund and purchase motherboards from somewhere else because I do see its costing you money waiting, when you could be getting a ROI. Especially if support isnt even responding in a timely manner. I wish you luck!
flminer

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:46:35 PM

If its becoming a problem it may be best to request a refund and purchase motherboards from somewhere else because I do see its costing you money waiting, when you could be getting a ROI. Especially if support isnt even responding in a timely manner. I wish you luck!

Already did both of those. Thanks!

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 01:08:37 AM

Your order was shipped as the pallet arrived today.

flminer

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:31:44 AM

Just checked tracking and it shows a package was delivered to USPS. As of this morning it is still in NJ. But we all know USPS is not the best at updating tracking info. The lack of communication (especially with emails to support being kicked back as undeliverable and ones that went through being ignored) has destroyed my trust in you. So I will believe it when I see it. If it is correct then I would want to buy more from you, BUT it will go through escrow with philipma1957. Shit happens as we all know. But it is communication that keeps it from becoming problematic. You really need to work on your communication with your customers.
flminer

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:38:03 PM

Just checked tracking and it shows a package was delivered to USPS. As of this morning it is still in NJ. But we all know USPS is not the best at updating tracking info. The lack of communication (especially with emails to support being kicked back as undeliverable and ones that went through being ignored) has destroyed my trust in you. So I will believe it when I see it. If it is correct then I would want to buy more from you, BUT it will go through escrow with philipma1957. Shit happens as we all know. But it is communication that keeps it from becoming problematic. You really need to work on your communication with your customers.

Finally got the motherboard! A little communication would have avoided all this. Removed negative trust.

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 07:10:15 PM

For anyone a member of Amazon Prime we also offer these SSD's via Prime 2 day shipping

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0739LN45S

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 09:41:08 PM

Bump  Tongue

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: