Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:35:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP!! Issue running Claymore miner  (Read 268 times)
EtDawg1 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:11:26 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 12:41:05 AM by EtDawg1

Hi

I've run into a bit of an issue. I downloaded Claymores dual miner v9.6 for windows. I got it running on windows 10 and was mining eth and Dec for nearly 24 hours with 2x 570 cards. I wanted to have a go at OCing the cards so I exited the miner.

A driver update came up so I updated them. I had a quick look into OC but it was late at night so thought would just turn the miner back on. I went to start the eth dec batch file however ended up getting an issue and couldn't start the miner. A message appeared stating Unsupported 16 bit Application every time tried starting miner.

I thought the issue might have been something to do with updating the drivers so i rolled back to the previous version. I tried starting the miner again but it would not start, just appear and disappear (stop) straight away. I haven't edited the batch file in anyway. I even deleted and redownloaded Claymore to see if would whelp but to no avail

I'm completely stumped as to what to do and was hoping someone could help shed some light on the situation and help get miner back up and running. Has anyone else had a similar problem?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

P.S. I have an image of the message just not sure how to attach  Tongue

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
botmanside

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:32:57 AM

i give you feedback, stop fucking creating useless threads, ask in related thread idiot...

RTFF && RTFM...
EtDawg1 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:08:11 AM

Wow ok. No more massive shitcunts answering thanks.

Can anyone actually help? Even if can direct me to right place to get help would be appreciated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: