Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:17:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with Litecoin mining  (Read 207 times)
techboi24 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:19:26 AM

Hello! I'm new to this whole cryptocurrency mining thing. I need some help as to figure out some stuff.
Q1: What is the hashrate of the Titan Xp (The newer model) for litecoin?
My main rig has a Titan Xp on it, and I prefer to not waste money on an ASIC separate miner and use my GPU. I have read on some places though that GPU mining is dead, or you cant mine Litecoin with nvidia GPUs...

Q2: What Miner do I buy?
If I have no choice but to use an ASIC miner, which one do I get? I'm looking forward to buy the AntMiner L3+ it's like the most powerful LTC miner out there and sh!t but it's 3200$ and It doesn't even come with the PSU! Do you know the rig I could set up for myself with that amount of money? Also, how much time would it take to regain the loss of buying it? What I would want to do is buy another one when I regain the loss of the first one, to double the income.

Q3 Should I to with Litecoin?
Should litecoin be my final option or is it better for me to switch on the long run and to switch now that I'm in time? I'm not mining Bitcoin because I've heard that the amount of power required to mine one is greater than what you get unless your rig is like the god of all machines. So should I go for Monero? Zcash? Ethereum? Ethereum Classic? PascalCoin?

HELP!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: