Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:52:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency getting Crashed  (Read 971 times)
ruclassic (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 100

RUcoin - Revolution on Universe

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 05:58:04 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 06:41:12 AM by ruclassic

Why Cryptocurrency getting crashed in last somedays?

● Virtual Reality Industry                                             Get profit from 1st day of ICO.
VR in Psychotherapy | VR in the Military                        ANN Thread|Facebook|Twitter
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:12:47 AM

Why Cryptocurrency getting crushed in last somedays?
This is not crushed , this is crashed , Actually this is happening due to fear of hardfork ( fake new spread in the internet that you will lose your btc in the experiment of the hard fork  ) .
Many newbies who don't know about the Bitcoin fully are feeling fear to loss money in btc , so they are selling Bitcoin but with these Noobs there are another people who are thinking that they can loss another altcoins also like the Bitcoin , so they are also selling Thier altcoins .
But today you can see the market is green and people started buying altcoins because they know that there is no risk to buy altcoins .
So I request to everyone here  , don't be negative .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
davis196

Activity: 2926
Merit: 901

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:17:06 AM

The current bitcoin price is 2291 USD.I don`t see a crash.It`s relatively stable.Do you mean some other cryptocurrency?
I quess that we are all waiting for Segwit2x and that`s why the major players don`t want to buy
more btc and pump the price.
Know the difference between crush and crash OP. Grin

michellee

Activity: 2730
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:17:38 AM

yes its crashed and its because people don't want to see their bitcoin price is in under price so they sell their altcoin to have bitcoin and then they sell their bitcoin. we see that at the market, the altcoin price has got down and the price down to deep, people is panic to see this and this is why almost altcoin is crashed. beside that, people is waiting for august 1 and they want to know what is the result for bitcoin.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
ruclassic (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 06:39:41 AM

The current bitcoin price is 2291 USD.I don`t see a crash.It`s relatively stable.Do you mean some other cryptocurrency?
I quess that we are all waiting for Segwit2x and that`s why the major players don`t want to buy
more btc and pump the price.
Know the difference between crush and crash OP. Grin
Yes that is right it is relatively stable. But as in last 2 days BTC suddenly fall down around 100$ and again up and today again fall down and many altcoin also follow Price of BTC and all that altcoin price also fall down.

● Virtual Reality Industry                                             Get profit from 1st day of ICO.
VR in Psychotherapy | VR in the Military                        ANN Thread|Facebook|Twitter
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:45:15 AM

You mean alts, Bitcoin is down a little, but it isn't tragic, especially when you look over anything but the short term.

Alts are in a massive bubble, that might explain why they will eventually fall massively.  They might drag Bitcoin down a little with them, but I don't see it being a huge problem, in fact the BTC dominance being over 75% again would be a good thing for the Crypto world in my opinion.
Mallyx

Activity: 1139
Merit: 574

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:57:32 AM

When enough peoples bought high, it's time for a dump to trigger a panic move.
It's time to buy when everything is red.
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 07:01:19 AM

Agreed is a good time to buy... if you still have money to buy. I went buying while it lowered and now are without funds at bottom lol.

Guess that you also have to wait a bit. When crypto goes down, it goes down harder than expected sometimes.

soul-impact

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:03:21 AM

In fact, all the damage comes from the users themselves, people are afraid of the existence of bitcoin when hardfork. No one can afford to kill bitcoin, but the community is killing themselves with fear.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

andyf

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:13:41 AM

It looks wilder than the volatility we are used to. As mentioned before, usually either bitcoin grows, or altcoins grow (because people buy/sell altcoins mostly for bitcoins). Maybe look at the BTC history. There were several crashes but the market always recovered and went back up and above. I’d expect something similar with less “mature” altcoins too.
itsallpc

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:26:26 AM

Panic selling has become an everlasting problem due to newbies.Once again,they have started to believe that hard fork is going to happen and bitcoin as well as altcoins would crash.So they have started to sell all of their holdings at the same time.Thats why a huge price drop.But every thing would settle down and once again bitcoin price would start to increase after august 1.
Mallyx

Activity: 1139
Merit: 574

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:27:39 AM

Agreed is a good time to buy... if you still have money to buy. I went buying while it lowered and now are without funds at bottom lol.

Guess that you also have to wait a bit. When crypto goes down, it goes down harder than expected sometimes.

It's still profitable to sell at a loss, then buy back even lower.
But it's gambling Grin
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:28:53 AM

It looks wilder than the volatility we are used to. As mentioned before, usually either bitcoin grows, or altcoins grow (because people buy/sell altcoins mostly for bitcoins). Maybe look at the BTC history. There were several crashes but the market always recovered and went back up and above. I’d expect something similar with less “mature” altcoins too.
its been a months now that we are seeing new movements with cryoto market, before when bitcoin rise up alts will fall then when bitcoin falls alts will rise now things are different with btc falls really hard almost every alts are also falling together with it and its really hard to assess  if what coin to buy and to hold.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:32:06 AM

this is just another wave of FUD which is causing the panic throughout the community once again and people always sell to be safe when they are scared.
this is not the first time and it won't be the last for many years to come. this is the temporary manipulative effect that we need to accept and instead of being afraid of it we need to learn how to use it to our own advantage to make more money. this means to be in the same group as the market maker not the newbie panic sellers.

you can see it all over the charts and history of bitcoin. it is nearly like a Déjà vu
and it happens over and over again

Only Bitcoin
ruclassic (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 08:37:14 AM

its been a months now that we are seeing new movements with cryoto market, before when bitcoin rise up alts will fall then when bitcoin falls alts will rise now things are different with btc falls really hard almost every alts are also falling together with it and its really hard to assess  if what coin to buy and to hold.
Right,that is what i am also thinking why this time this type of crash happen. Almost all altcoins also falls with BTC that is happen nowadays . Before this scenario was different as you say BTC rise,alt falls & BTC falls,alt rise.

Cassie.Jill

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:17:50 AM

I think the reason is that the SegWit is coming.
costina

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:22:38 AM

In fact, all the damage comes from the users themselves, people are afraid of the existence of bitcoin when hardfork. No one can afford to kill bitcoin, but the community is killing themselves with fear.
Are you sure 100%? The government and banks can killing Bitcoin anytime if they want, they can banned user use BTC all the world's and released their digital cash (a coin) use technology blockchain as Bitcoin. Don't think the government can't do that, be careful!
ruclassic (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 10:38:55 AM

I think If Segwit will come than market price go more lower than current price.

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:36:49 AM

If you take a look at the chart how much we went up in the last 4 months then I think it's no suprise we see some correction happening.
The question is if we will continue decresing or if this is just some breath taking before moving up again. In terms of Bitcoin I believe we will consolidate a bit more and with the activation of Segregated Witness we hopefully will go for $3000 again.
Further speculation makes no sense imo. Regarding altcoins I don't really care that much.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:31:24 PM

No, the reason is the people are feeling panic caused by the hardfork of bitcoin. You must see the chart of ethereum at the hardfork of ethereum already happened and that gives you the clear answer regarding what was happeing with bitcoin yesterday. Segwit is not the real reason to make the crypto gets crashed.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: