Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:20:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Facet dry yet again  (Read 1154 times)
ripper234 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Ron Gross

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2011, 07:50:34 PM

1. People, please donate to the faucet.
2. Gavin - please expose stats on how many users are draining BTCs from the faucet, at what rate, are they hackers/botnet/real users, and what is the plan to keep the faucet dripping. I for one would like to see a graph of its BTC stock. If these are hackers, let's do something about it. If these are real users, I'd like to see a faucet budget/spending plan. Perhaps we need to lower the minimum transaction fee to zero and really allow arbitrary precision transfers, and with a little exponential decay could keep sending smaller and smaller BTC to an infinite number of people.

Or has Bitcoin reached the stage (growth wise) that it's impractical maintain a faucet of free bitcoins?

Please do not pm me, use ron@bitcoin.org.il instead
Mastercoin Executive Director
Co-founder of the Israeli Bitcoin Association

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anonymous

June 20, 2011, 07:54:46 PM

1. People, please donate to the food bank.
2. Gavin - please expose stats on how many users are eating food from the food bank, at what rate, are they looters/parasites/real hobos, and what is the plan to keep the food bank feeding. I for one would like to see a graph of its stock. If these are freeloaders, let's do something about it. If these are real hobos, I'd like to see a food bank budget/spending plan. Perhaps we need to lower the walking distance to zero for the hobos and really allow minimal amounts of food consumption (snacks, if you will), and with a little exponential decay could keep sending smaller and smaller snacks to an infinite number of people.

Or have hobos reached the stage (growth wise) that it's impractical maintain a bank of free food?
relative

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 07:56:05 PM

why does it give 0.0001 to everyone?
it could give min(0.0001 ; 1/10th of faucet)

never empty.
Anonymous

June 20, 2011, 07:57:04 PM

why does it give 0.0001 to everyone?
it could give min(0.0001 ; 1/10th of faucet)

never empty.
Genius. You win the Aatlas Innovation Prize.

*hands medal*
relative

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 08:06:17 PM

is it gold?
Anonymous

June 20, 2011, 08:08:03 PM

is it gold?
Even better: It's made out of forged Bitcoin private keys taken from the Satoshi Genesis Block.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 08:11:51 PM

2. Gavin - please expose stats on how many users are eating food from the food bank, at what rate, are they looters/parasites/real hobos, and what is the plan to keep the food bank feeding. I for one would like to see a graph of its stock. If these are freeloaders, let's do something about it. If these are real hobos, I'd like to see a food bank budget/spending plan. Perhaps we need to lower the walking distance to zero for the hobos and really allow minimal amounts of food consumption (snacks, if you will), and with a little exponential decay could keep sending smaller and smaller snacks to an infinite number of people.

Or have hobos reached the stage (growth wise) that it's impractical maintain a bank of free food?
oh stop it with your right wing libertarian rants

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
imperi

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 08:12:27 PM

oh stop it with your right wing libertarian rants

His private army disbanded and he is still sore about it. Member count dropped from 1 to 1.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: