Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:46:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How are you sure that Bitcoin will be operated in the bank in the future?  (Read 1790 times)
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:53:28 PM

I do not see banks adopting the idea of using bitcoin as its a decentralized currency and the bank can only operate on centralized circles, but one thing is for sure they will adopt the blockchain technology as its easier to audit transactions that go on there and its one of the safest and most transparent tech system to use today.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:12:48 PM

Some Banks have tried to invest in Bitcoin. And I think, in the future there will be many banks that embrace Bitcoin platform, which will certainly make Bitcoin users easier.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:34:37 PM

Some Banks have tried to invest in Bitcoin. And I think, in the future there will be many banks that embrace Bitcoin platform, which will certainly make Bitcoin users easier.
There is a huge difference between investing in the bitcoin and operating the bitcoin. According to my understanding both the activities are very different from each other.
Banks invest in real estate and oil refineries as well, but they don't offer a housing project to the clients nor do they sell oil.
I think bitcoin is not invented to be operated by banks.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:40:35 PM

I dont see any goods of bitcoin pairing with bank, when bank combine with bitcoin the result will be bad, our transaction will be not anonymous anymore and we will be taxed, so it is better bank and bitcoin walk in different path and we need both of them because both of them important for our future economics
staceyoh

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:25:06 PM

I think maybe there's a chance that bitcoin will
be operated by the bank in the future but I hope
it will not going to be different for what bitcoin it is now.
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:27:58 PM

with bitcoin you banker for youself

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:36:44 PM

At the moment, it's not possible.
Central bank in my country issued statement about bitcoin and explained that bitcoin is not official currency or financial asset and can't be used for payments.
So, in order that any bank in my country accept bitcoin, first central bank should change opinion about bitcoin.
Since they have to follow EU financial regulations and central European bank directions, I don't see that something like this will happen in the near future.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:52:24 PM

Bitcoin, as decentralized and anonymous crypto currency can't be operated in the banks, except if it is converted into fiat. Banking systems are different than crypto currencies, and require identity documents usually to open accounts and to make transactions, which isn't required when using Bitcoin and altcoins.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:57:08 PM

Banks will definitely develop their own blockchains, this is certain.Ripple is just the first of such. I expect most banking institutions to migrate to using blockchain tech as soon as possible. What banks will never own is the bitcoin blockchain. They can buy as many coins as possible though.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:10:43 PM

In Switzerland it is becoming a reality somehow. It is in the news that Falcon Group becomes the first Swiss Private Bank to offer XBT/BTC asset management. Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) had given Falcon Private Bank the approval, making the bank the first Swiss banking institution to offer Bitcoin. Here comes the wave, now many more banks would follow suit because bitcoin is gaining a popularity in financial landscape and banks can't afford to ignore it.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 03:18:13 PM

What is the essence of banking system since 2009 in the advent of cryptocurrency? It is well known that the globally has new invention which has manifested in our economic systems. Cryptocurrency has became indispensable in this world of humanity, which can be advisable for banks to adhere to this idea so that it could later become visible escrow members.
Banks will surely adopt and operate the usage of bitcoin as far as the consumers and potetial investors demands is concern. We cannot deny the mere fact that bitcoin is now reaching its peak of popularity that will make it possible that bitcoin will attract more users that will lead to the mass usage of bitcoin. When that time comes, bank will adjust its operational services that will suit consumers needs and wants.
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:31:36 PM

if you track financial information, you must know that the bank in Switzerland announced accept btc in transactions and many other banks around the world have accepted btc

Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:47:06 PM

We already trusted our banks as an escrow, and look where that led us... What you're saying is impractical and would essentially be going back in time to what we had before Bitcoin.

I'm not exactly sure with that because when Bitcoin exist the banks are there and it has no care for Bitcoin. Banks accept only a real money but for bitcoin it has its own bank and maybe that our wallet that we are using to save our bitcoin. Bitcoin is different from a fiat currency that we can hold it by our hands while bitcoin does not. Bitcoin is only a term for its name. but we can't hold it. What we need to do is to convert it into fiat currency so that we can hold it now.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:54:20 PM

if you track financial information, you must know that the bank in Switzerland announced accept btc in transactions and many other banks around the world have accepted btc

The reason that I want to hold bitcoin is because it has the decetralization which gives us some anonymity that will cover us from knowing our identity. Also, I can manage my own coins, which means I don't need any third people like banks that will hold my bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:00:37 PM

I think it will not happen because if bitcoin being operate by bank , bitcoin as decentralized currency paradigma will be vanish and bitcoin will turn into fiat which enable goverment to take the tax from bitcoin transaction

Smiley
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:07:32 PM

The reason that I want to hold bitcoin is because it has the decetralization which gives us some anonymity that will cover us from knowing our identity. Also, I can manage my own coins, which means I don't need any third people like banks that will hold my bitcoin.
Same as you, I don't need to hold my bitcoin in third place, like banks or any other places, because with that, We disable a good thing in bitcoin which it's the "anonymously transactions".
I heard that some banks start to accept bitcoins, but i don't like this idea anyways, because when banks are control my bitcoins, I don't feel good, I feel my money is controled by someone else, not by me.

AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:12:54 PM

Aren't your exchanges who convert your Bitcoin into fiat and transfer that to your bank have all your information and act as third party. Government have a watch over those exchanges too as no business can run without government knowing it, at big scale. Banks will work the same way in case of bitcoin. There is nothing new in that. Banks on other hand may offer some more services too. However, you will always have a choice to keep your Bitcoin in your wallet securely without any identity loss.
justingmorlang

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:32:08 PM

I think not, banks may use other alt as ripple that are centralized
Cloud27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:36:36 PM

I'm sure it will be operated in the bank. The banking system will involve themselves more in bitcoin if they see a huge share of the market, they will incorporate themselves to get some bite. The bank will now be your local bitcoin wallet provider.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:45:02 PM

Banks will be open to using blockchain as a technology but I do not think that they will use bitcoin at all. And bitcoin is a way to do away from third party in a transaction, if we let the banks in again as escrows, then it is no different on what is happening in fiat.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: