Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:56:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Adscrypto-CryptoCurrency Based Digital Advertising and Revenue Share Platform  (Read 565 times)
zahidpervez (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:22:28 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 10:42:24 AM by zahidpervez

CryptoCurrency Based Digital Advertising and Revenue Share Platform

Introduction:

AdsCrypto is a Global and Digital Advertising Platform which delivers very thigh quality targeted traffic to your online advertisement needs. If you an online entrepreneur or marketer looking for leads and sales generation for your online offline programs, products; Look no further, AdsCrypto, A Bitcoin Revshare, is the perfect solution! We also offer cryptocurrency based revenue sharing platform on advt pack purchases which benefits you as a reward. The advertising plans are prepared with lots of calculations in view of long term sustainability to the site with stable and productive earnings to its members. High quality traffic sources and residual earnings this site can offer you. We welcome you and hope you will like its services.

Digital Advertising Products We Offer:
Advt Packs
Login Ads
Text Ads
Banner Ads
Cash Link Ads
Traffic Exchange
Withdrawal Ads
PPC Ads

Offers For Advertisers

Affordable and Quality Advertising Packages
    24/7 Live, Round-the-clock visibility
    Targeted, Guaranteed High Quality and Quick Traffic
    Traffic from External Sources
    Tailor made Advertising Packages

Offers For Members

Up to 125% activity rewards on advt pack positions with quality crypto currency user traffic
    5% Referral Commission on Cash Deposits
    0.01 BTC Minimum Deposit and No Max limit
    0.01 BTC Minimum Cash Out and 1 BTC Max Cash Out Per Day (Mon-Fri)
    Fast Payouts (Auto / Manual)
    Earnings from Cash Link Ads, Free & Paid Members can earn good Satoshi's, 100% Sponsor Bonus
    No Repurchase Rule - Members can withdraw or compound all their Earnings
    Daily Revenue Share from advt packs starts at 1.5% up to 2.5%
    240% Withdrawal Limit on Total Cash Deposits (2.4X)

Current alexa ranking : <60k

Facebook group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/AdscryptoOfficial/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:49:04 PM

I think PPC ads. I am looking for PPC ads , I have some blogs and want to place ads with cryptocurrency payment that is listed in bittrex. BAT is one of the ICO that gain to make the project, Till now, BAT seem no action to test net the website of PPC with token BAT as the payment.
zahidpervez (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:22:33 AM

You can visit our website details page for more information regarding Advertisement

https://adscrypto.com/public/details
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:00:58 AM

I believe that this is just another program in the Revenue Sharing model. The recent development in the number one revenue sharing platform named MPA and its division MPCA has put a big doubt into the sustainability of this type of a program. After a little more than two years, MPA has to declare that they are already out of money to sustain paying all of its members hence the program has to be stopped for now.

We have to remember that MPA is lead by a very good man and one who is not known to be a scammer himself a victim of many scams before. But to no avail, the program came to a stop because there is no revenue sharing model that can last that long.

Your program will eventually end, that is for sure. It is just then a matter of taking back all of your investment as soon as possible. This can be bad news for those who just entered the program as when the program closes they can be holding some empty bags.

Anyway, I am personally wishing you all the luck in your endeavors online or offline.
zahidpervez (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:08:50 PM

This program is setup after examining all the previous revshare models ..Mpa did very well for 2 years but the there system had flaws like paying commission on repurchase of each adpack ,paying huge in commissions without any external revenue source ... Adscrypto is not offering any unnecessary commission ,we have only 5% commission only on cash deposits and zero commission on repurchase, along with that adscrypto is not relying on members money but we are generating profits from trading crypto currencies  which is our main source of external income ,which was missing in MPA MPCA
Farfenkugel

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:35:29 AM

I believe that this is just another program in the Revenue Sharing model. The recent development in the number one revenue sharing platform named MPA and its division MPCA has put a big doubt into the sustainability of this type of a program. After a little more than two years, MPA has to declare that they are already out of money to sustain paying all of its members hence the program has to be stopped for now.

We have to remember that MPA is lead by a very good man and one who is not known to be a scammer himself a victim of many scams before. But to no avail, the program came to a stop because there is no revenue sharing model that can last that long.

Your program will eventually end, that is for sure. It is just then a matter of taking back all of your investment as soon as possible. This can be bad news for those who just entered the program as when the program closes they can be holding some empty bags.

Anyway, I am personally wishing you all the luck in your endeavors online or offline.

A rev share model wich only rely's on advertising sells will eventually run out of funds and stop. That's what happened to mpa/mpca.

I joined 4 rev shares at the same time, made the dicision to put most funds in mpa/mpca wich proved to be the wrong choise eventually.

Out of 4 company's only 1 had an external income and is still running healthy, that's adscrypto.

These guys are experienced crypto traders, working in the field for years and showing there trading progress on a daily base. There income is much greater then the revenue going out.

The thing is they have a second group for members with a 2000 member crypto chat where they share signals when to buy/sell coins.

I'm not only earning from the revenue part but also earning a lot using there trading signal.

I'm pretty confident to say that this model of rev share will stay for a while. For me it's the greatest oppurtunity at this moment that i'm aware of.

To bad i have almost 3 btc frozen in mpa and didn't chose adscrypto as my primary source in the first place.

If you need more information, just msg me.

Check out https://startcryptogame.com for a complete guide, information and proof of payments @ 15+ Crypto games, faucets & more.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:32:08 PM

Interesting .. this project is very profitable for me, I happen to open an online shop on facebook and I usually pay ads there.
I will immediately create an account, study the project and will try out the features in your website.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: