Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:12:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] paid, the branch is closed.  (Read 19781 times)
ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:17:44 PM

Dear participants of the bounty!

We are pleased to inform you that you can get your bounty!

To get tokens SNTR you need to:

1) To add to the wallet address of the contract bounty:

Code:
0x3d05317111A96a1a6aBF31e07B0CfA33173a19AA
2) Add ABI

Code:
[{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"DURATION","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"name":"collectedAddresses","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"receiver","type":"address"},{"name":"tokenAmount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"importReward","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"teamWallet","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"bountyRewards","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"collectedAddressesCount","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"startTime","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"withdrawRemainder","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"receiver","type":"address"}],"name":"clearReward","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"owner","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"claimReward","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"newOwner","type":"address"}],"name":"transferOwnership","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"token","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"inputs":[{"name":"_token","type":"address"},{"name":"_teamWallet","type":"address"},{"name":"_startTime","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"constructor"},{"payable":true,"stateMutability":"payable","type":"fallback"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"receiver","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Claimed","type":"event"}]

3) Activating the contract on behalf of address (address of party bounty) performing the method claimReward().

4) Please note that the contract is available to obtain tokens SNTR for 13 days, including today.

In conclusion, I want to thank the participants in the bounty for your patience!

Note that despite the fact that we failed to raise the softcap in the framework of earlier conducted the TSO and the bounty we have no obligations to participants, We tried to accrue a bounty from the share of teams.

Thank you for our support! Good luck!

Done and got my bounty, doesn't worth to much but got it! Thanks
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:17:48 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 03:24:23 PM by satria33

Code:
2) Add ABI

Code:
[{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"DURATION","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"name":"collectedAddresses","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"receiver","type":"address"},{"name":"tokenAmount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"importReward","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"teamWallet","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"bountyRewards","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"collectedAddressesCount","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"startTime","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"withdrawRemainder","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"receiver","type":"address"}],"name":"clearReward","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"owner","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"claimReward","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"newOwner","type":"address"}],"name":"transferOwnership","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"token","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"inputs":[{"name":"_token","type":"address"},{"name":"_teamWallet","type":"address"},{"name":"_startTime","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"constructor"},{"payable":true,"stateMutability":"payable","type":"fallback"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"receiver","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Claimed","type":"event"}]

3) Activating the contract on behalf of address (address of party bounty) performing the method claimReward().

4) Please note that the contract is available to obtain tokens SNTR for 13 days, including today.

In conclusion, I want to thank the participants in the bounty for your patience!

Note that despite the fact that we failed to raise the softcap in the framework of earlier conducted the TSO and the bounty we have no obligations to participants, We tried to accrue a bounty from the share of teams.

ok :

1 -> done
2 -> done
3- > done but there is no reward to claim Huh i did follow it step by step ??

ive see this :

there is nothing to send ??

Same problem with this, any advice here?

me too,i can not claim my reward
edit : got my token
Thank you
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:08:31 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 07:55:57 PM by jhenfelipe

~snipped~

ok :

1 -> done
2 -> done

ive see this :

Hey guys, I think you should put a higher GAS, as seen in the image it was -1 (I used the default in my wallet which was 140650 Gas). Amount to send is 0 which is correct, then click Generate Transaction and confirm that you want to proceed. As far as I know you should have an ETH balance as well to pay for the fee. I got mine in just few minutes

Won't you send tokens direct to our ETH address?  Huh
You will claim it yourself.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:33:55 PM

Code:
2) Add ABI

Code:

ok :

1 -> done
2 -> done

ive see this :

Hey guys, I think you should put a higher GAS, as seen in the image it was -1 (I used the default in my wallet which was 140650 Gas). Amount to send is 0 which is correct, then click Generate Transaction and confirm that you want to proceed. As far as I know you should have an ETH balance as well to pay for the fee. I got mine in just few minutes

Hi sir, how to fill "Amount to Send" and "Gas Limit"

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Ethereums

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:36:10 PM

SilentNotary can be traded ? Someone sells this token with cheap price and lower than ICO price, How about SilentNotary ICO ?

https://etherdelta.com/#0x2df8286c9396f52e17dfee75d2e41e52609cf897-ETH

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 06:59:07 PM

Hi manager,
please update if these tokens will be listing on ome good exchange soon? thank you

hyadumadha

Activity: 254
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:08:23 PM

Code:
2) Add ABI

Code:

ok :

1 -> done
2 -> done

ive see this :

Won't you send tokens direct to our ETH address?  Huh

Hi sir, how to fill "Amount to Send" and "Gas Limit"

Thanks bro, its work got my token.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:00:31 PM

~snipped~

ok :

1 -> done
2 -> done

ive see this :

i did what you wrote, it has send , but still got NOTHING ........

and when i see what price and the amount their selling pffffff.......
price 0.00000001 ETH amount 10 MILL.

what an shit coin .... pity for my efforts ....
diamondox

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:07:44 PM

Hello .. Please explain to me what you need to do to get tokens, I do not understand ...I have to go myether wallet,And then what to do?
betadin66

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:41:21 PM

Code:
2) Add ABI

Code:

I claimed my SNTR already it took me 5 minutes using myetherwallet. Thanks to the team for the bounty will look forward to see how the project will develop.

sorry bounty manager , i'm not understand how to claim my bounty reward please simple tips Sad
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:59:45 AM

SilentNotary can be traded ? Someone sells this token with cheap price and lower than ICO price, How about SilentNotary ICO ?

I don't think that that is the same coin. This one seems to be SNTR and their ICO starts tomorrow: https://silentnotary.com/
But after skimping out on a lot of people on the bounty and even telling us that they have no obligations towards the bounty participants, I don't think their ICO is gonna do so well. And the people still buying it after seeing this fiasco deserve to be taken for the ride that they are getting on.
enunrom

Activity: 574
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:20:30 AM

I got my bounty payment!
Thank you Silent Notary Team!!
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:28:01 AM

sorry bounty manager , i'm not understand how to claim my bounty reward please simple tips Sad
guide how to interact with contracts with images step-by-step https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2110712.msg21934703#msg21934703
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:26:55 PM

ive getting more spam email from this team , you know what they saying:

Dear believer, dear community member,

The SilentNotary Premium/ Pre-Sale Has Started.

what a joke.......

give us first our share of this coin.......

i am gonna wait a week , and if i still not getting my coins i will give you guy negative karma ....

aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:32:01 PM

I got my bounty payment!
Thank you Silent Notary Team!!
you follow what bounty gays, i participate in bounty social media but i have not received payment, what to confirm?

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:52:45 PM

ive getting more spam email from this team , you know what they saying:

Dear believer, dear community member,

The SilentNotary Premium/ Pre-Sale Has Started.

what a joke.......

give us first our share of this coin.......

i am gonna wait a week , and if i still not getting my coins i will give you guy negative karma ....

You can make it self. In previous page all process by step. I claimed in 2 minutes
diamondox

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:04:08 PM

I got my bounty payment! Thank you
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:02:01 PM

Code:
2) Add ABI

Code:

I don't know about to claim my stake, could you or anyone explain more detail?

BOAEDAN

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:58:18 AM

how to custom add token silent notary ?

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
anwear

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:19:11 AM

Code:
2) Add ABI

Code:

I don't know about to claim my stake, could you or anyone explain more detail?

what needs to be explained, the manager's explanation of the token's claim is clear. follow the steps correctly

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: