Bitcoin Forum
October 24, 2017, 01:05:22 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 255 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][PoSToken]World's First PoS Smart Contract Token[3rd ROUND AIRDROP LIVE]  (Read 151413 times)
J13

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:55:54 PM

Thanks dev. Included me with no posts at all. first and second airdrop. so the two airdrops i have show in etherscan as two diferent tokens both 5 POS. is that because of the different ages of the coins?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
FreshB

Activity: 154

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 01:58:51 PM

Guys, answer me please. Why such a hype around this airdrop? Tokens will be worth a lot or why else?

First POS smart contract with only 800k to be circulating soon.. Small cap, and low supply. If coupled with a great use-case for the coin. it will definitly appreciate in price

I think the 2nd airdrop should be allocated to those who bought from etherdelta. like airdrop token should be 10% of any purchase on ether delta.
Very foolish idea to reward people who buy coins. You want to buy coins to go and buy but do not expect any rewards.

This is a great idea that raises the cost of the token.

If you mean the airdrop should be proportional to your holdings. then it would be similar to byteball system. That will encourage volume in exchange. we need the volume. however not many are willing to sell at this point. so let more coins be in circulation first.

Pipshunter

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:59:58 PM

hi dev , i want to confirm that i already received the token today.
gonna hodl it for moment wanna see if the staking worth the hodling Cheesy

PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 294

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 02:28:36 PM

Hello Dev, got the airdrop. Thank you.
Looking great so far.

kopisusu

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:30:32 PM

thanks dev ,, i have received the token .. is there any airdrop for the second round?
is this coin exchange place? or are you still planning to put this coin in a bigger exchange? i will waiting for information exchange..

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 420

WAVE COIN TO REMEMBER

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:06:21 PM

Good for those who participate and received first POSairdrop. What is the time of bounties distribution?

░▓█████████████████▓░
          ▒▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒██▓▒░
      ░▒▓███▓                 ▒██▓▓▒░░    ░
▓▒███████▓▒        ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░    ░▓▓▓██▓▓▓▒▓
▒░██▒░░         ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓██▓▒     ░ ▒▓▓░▓
░▒▓█▒         ▒█▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓████▓▓▒   ▒█▓▒▒
 ▒░██        ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░██▒   ██▒▒
 ▓░▓█▒      ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░░▒▒▒░░▒▓██▓   ▒██░▒
 ░▓░█▓     ▓█▓▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒   ██░▓░
  ▓▒▒█▓  ▓▒█▓▒▒▓▓▒░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █▒  ██▓░▓
   █░▒█▓ ▓███▓▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ▓█  ██▓ ▓
    █░▓█▓ ░██▓███▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓██  ██▓░▓
    ░█░▒██  ░ ░▓███████▓██████▒  ██▒░▓
      █▒░██▓      ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ▓██░▒▓
       ▓▓░▒██▒               ▒██▓░▓▓
        ░█▓░▓██▒           ▒██▓░▓█░
          ▒█▓░▓██▓       ▓██▓▒▓█▒
            ▒█▓▒▒███░ ▒███▒▒▓█▒
              ▒██▓▒▓███▓▒▒██▒
                ░▓██▒▒▒███░
                   ▒███▒

seyola89

Activity: 98

I LOVE CRYPTOS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN TECH

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 04:22:06 PM

I have received my outstanding 15 pos token I complained of earlier. Thanks to dev. He is really doing a great job here. Looking forward to the 2nd airdrop

@dev.I have a question on the mining:

What of If I wait till the 90th day of receiving coins to initiate the mining on MEW, will I still get the accumulated pos rewards for the 90 days period that I have kept the coins for ??

POSToken

Activity: 70

PoSToken

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 04:25:12 PM

Step-by-Step Tutorial to PoSToken PoS Mining -  Fast & Easy

Hi, community

We make a step-by-step tutorial on how to start PoSToken PoS mining. Hope this helpful to you!
Any Ethereum wallet can be used to interact with smart contracts. In the example below we use MyEtherWallet.com to tell you how to start PoSToken PoS mining and get some reward.

1.Query your COINAGE and EXPECTED REWARD
Go to https://calculator.postoken.org/
Most Important: Make sure that your coinage is greater than zero, thus you can get reward via PoS mining.

2.Go to MyEtherWallet & Click "Contracts"

3.Input Contract Address & Contract ABI, then Click "Access" Button.

Contract Address: 0xee609fe292128cad03b786dbb9bc2634ccdbe7fc
ABI/JSON Interface:[{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"name","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"approve","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"mint","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"coinAge","outputs":[{"name":"myCoinAge","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transferFrom","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"timestamp","type":"uint256"}],"name":"ownerSetStakeStartTime","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"maxTotalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"decimals","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"getBlockNumber","outputs":[{"name":"blockNumber","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"chainStartTime","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"}],"name":"balanceOf","outputs":[{"name":"balance","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeStartTime","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_recipients","type":"address[]"},{"name":"_values","type":"uint256[]"}],"name":"batchTransfer","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"owner","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"ownerBurnToken","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"symbol","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalInitialSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transfer","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"annualInterest","outputs":[{"name":"interest","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeMinAge","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"chainStartBlockNumber","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"name":"_spender","type":"address"}],"name":"allowance","outputs":[{"name":"remaining","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeMaxAge","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"maxMintProofOfStake","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"newOwner","type":"address"}],"name":"transferOwnership","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"burner","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Burn","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"_address","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_reward","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Mint","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"owner","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"spender","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Approval","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"from","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Transfer","type":"event"}]

4.Select 'mint' in the dropdown box.

5.Click "Generate transaction" Button to Start PoS Mining
Make sure to set the GAS limit to 200,000

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
yinoye

Activity: 98

Just me and the Cryptos

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 04:40:56 PM

Now I bought a few tokens on the Delta and I realized one very interesting thing.
It turns out that Delta will be able to Mining this token, as it will be permanently stored on its account.
Therefore, it is advantageous for exchanges to have these tokens and other tokens on this standard.
The exchanges receive the greatest benefit from the introduction of this standard !!!
So it may very well be that the initiator of this standard may be some sort of exchange. )))

Yeah It seems you have a good point. I started to think of it too. Exchanges knows it will favour them and will like to hold it too and be staking and will therefore affect pos token value positively!!

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
ANTIMANIA

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:50:24 PM

Now I bought a few tokens on the Delta and I realized one very interesting thing.
It turns out that Delta will be able to Mining this token, as it will be permanently stored on its account.
Therefore, it is advantageous for exchanges to have these tokens and other tokens on this standard.
The exchanges receive the greatest benefit from the introduction of this standard !!!
So it may very well be that the initiator of this standard may be some sort of exchange. )))

Yeah It seems you have a good point. I started to think of it too. Exchanges knows it will favour them and will like to hold it too and be staking and will therefore affect pos token value positively!!

This is what I meant!)))

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
FreshB

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 05:02:11 PM

@Dev The reward from the calculator is based on coinage. So how does the amount of POS staked affect rewards? OR this does not apply?

Edit: I read the OP. I get how it works now. However what happens in a scenario were I buy 50POS from exchange and send to my eth address that had  example 100 POS for 100 days. Will my coinage reset to 0?

maronk

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:10:36 PM

Hi, community

We make a step-by-step tutorial on how to start PoSToken PoS mining. Hope this helpful to you!
Any Ethereum wallet can be used to interact with smart contracts. In the example below we use MyEtherWallet.com to tell you how to start PoSToken PoS mining and get some reward.

1.Go to MyEtherWallet

2.Click "Contracts"

Contract Address: <a title="See this address on the blockchain explorer" href="https://etherscan.io/address/0xee609fe292128cad03b786dbb9bc2634ccdbe7fc" class="ext-etheraddresslookup-link" target="_blank">0xee609fe292128cad03b786dbb9bc2634ccdbe7fc</a>ABI/JSON Interface:[{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"name","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"approve","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"mint","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"coinAge","outputs":[{"name":"myCoinAge","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transferFrom","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"timestamp","type":"uint256"}],"name":"ownerSetStakeStartTime","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"maxTotalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"decimals","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"getBlockNumber","outputs":[{"name":"blockNumber","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"chainStartTime","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"}],"name":"balanceOf","outputs":[{"name":"balance","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeStartTime","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_recipients","type":"address[]"},{"name":"_values","type":"uint256[]"}],"name":"batchTransfer","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"owner","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"ownerBurnToken","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"symbol","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalInitialSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transfer","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"annualInterest","outputs":[{"name":"interest","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeMinAge","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"chainStartBlockNumber","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"name":"_spender","type":"address"}],"name":"allowance","outputs":[{"name":"remaining","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeMaxAge","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"maxMintProofOfStake","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"newOwner","type":"address"}],"name":"transferOwnership","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"burner","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Burn","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"_address","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_reward","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Mint","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"owner","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"spender","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Approval","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"from","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Transfer","type":"event"}]

4.Select 'coinAge' in the dropdown box.

Make sure that your coinage is greater than zero. To Clarify, your coinage will remain at 0 until you have held your token for more than the minStakeAge (3 days).

In addition,you can use our online calculator to see how much you can get via PoS mining. https://calculator.postoken.org/

5.Select 'mint' in the dropdown box.

6.Click "Generate transaction" Button to Start PoS Mining

What are the mining rewards calculated in a day? and how long I have to do it

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
FreshB

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 05:16:31 PM

what is the mining result calculated in a day? and how long I have to do it

Coinage, from the OP, is calculated as (number of days X no. of tokens) hence if you have 100 tokens after 3 days they mature. In 30 days your coinage would be 3000.
3000 in the calculator yields 6.3POS as rewards.
therefore in a year from 100 tokens you get 75.6 POS

That's 75% ROI as opposed to 100% in the first year on the OP.

Dev please clarify.

DimaS1574

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:49:19 PM

Hi
tell me please  what I have to do to see my tockens in the wallet, howevermy status is accepted and transaction is completed.

Amel
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:57:27 PM

Hi
tell me please  what I have to do to see my tockens in the wallet, howevermy status is accepted and transaction is completed.

Check your address here
https://etherscan.io/
https://ethplorer.io/
Enter your eth addres in the column and press enter or write here your eth address we will help check it out  Smiley

icoico
icoico
icoico

icoico
icoico
icoico

icoico
icoico
icoico
SektorPiii

Activity: 70

AGc3dk1VfswVfsaDUMCW8Uj1gVB7QW5LJe

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:58:38 PM

I will not lie down until I begin round 2 airdrop Grin
for the first token went for a long time, but on the whole everything is fine!
Thank you Dev)

█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
mummybtc

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:04:02 PM

what is the mining result calculated in a day? and how long I have to do it

Coinage, from the OP, is calculated as (number of days X no. of tokens) hence if you have 100 tokens after 3 days they mature. In 30 days your coinage would be 3000.
3000 in the calculator yields 6.3POS as rewards.
therefore in a year from 100 tokens you get 75.6 POS

That's 75% ROI as opposed to 100% in the first year on the OP.

Dev please clarify.

Good calculation and observation by FreshB,
I'm waiting to see the Developers response to this disparity because the OP said that first year is going to be 100%ROI and from the calculation it seems it is 75%

▀███   ███   ████    ▄██████▄
       ████ █████ █████▄  ███▀  ▀███
        ███▄██▀██▄██████  ██████████
        ▀█████ █████▀████ ███▄  ▄▄▄
         ▀███   ███▀  ███▄ ▀██████▀▀
                      ▀███
███▄████▄     ▄█████▄  ████   ███   ███▀ ▄██████▄  ███▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄███▀▀▀███▄ ███  █████  ███ ███▀  ▀███ █████▀
███     ███ ███     ███ ▀███ █████ ███  ██████████ ███
███▄   ▄███ ███▄   ▄███  ▀█████▀█████▀  ███▄  ▄▄▄  ███
█████████▀   ▀███████▀    ████▀ ▀████   ▀████████▀ ███
███ ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
███
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
L

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:21:47 PM

What do I need to have to get this airdrop?

Just a MEW account?

Do I need to have ETH also?
hagn77

Activity: 21

Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:27:21 PM

Hi, community

1.Go to MyEtherWallet

2.Click "Contracts"
https://i.imgur.com/qaVDlDD.png

Contract Address: 0xee609fe292128cad03b786dbb9bc2634ccdbe7fc
ABI/JSON Interface:[{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"name","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"approve","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"mint","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"coinAge","outputs":[{"name":"myCoinAge","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transferFrom","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"timestamp","type":"uint256"}],"name":"ownerSetStakeStartTime","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"maxTotalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"decimals","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"getBlockNumber","outputs":[{"name":"blockNumber","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"chainStartTime","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"}],"name":"balanceOf","outputs":[{"name":"balance","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeStartTime","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_recipients","type":"address[]"},{"name":"_values","type":"uint256[]"}],"name":"batchTransfer","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"owner","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"ownerBurnToken","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"symbol","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalInitialSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transfer","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"annualInterest","outputs":[{"name":"interest","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeMinAge","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"chainStartBlockNumber","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"name":"_spender","type":"address"}],"name":"allowance","outputs":[{"name":"remaining","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeMaxAge","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"maxMintProofOfStake","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"newOwner","type":"address"}],"name":"transferOwnership","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"burner","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Burn","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"_address","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_reward","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Mint","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"owner","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"spender","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Approval","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"from","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Transfer","type":"event"}]

https://i.imgur.com/kA0l6JH.png

4.Select 'mint' in the dropdown box.

https://i.imgur.com/ElxHkh2.png

5.Click "Generate transaction" Button to Start PoS Mining

https://i.imgur.com/joysAOQ.png

Should I have my POStoken on an separate ERC20 address or can it be on a ERC20 address with some other coins?
Has the contract access to all other coins on the same wallet address as well?

thx BR Harry
diamondox

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:32:33 PM

I got 20 tokens. Many thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 255 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.