Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:55:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pump and dump bot? What do you think?  (Read 1885 times)
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:40:32 AM

Nothing against it but it seems like kind of an unknown piece of software. That doesn't mean it can't be trusted but what I was thinking, is that you would be better off going with a couple of the trading Bots that are out there and simply configuring them in such a way that they do the same thing as the pump bought is doing. If you could set the settings for these trading box with enough finesse you can have them doing anything you want them to do. They don't have to be configured and released for specific purpose as long as they have high limits low limits and event triggers that you could pretty much do anything you want with them.

And, using two separate accounts to separate trading bots, you can have even more control over your for folio for coming at it from two different angles. This means that if you are at a loss at one bot, you will be a winner at a sceond trading bot, but then you need to make calculations as how much to trade for each bot other your profit will always be nil.
cryptinitron (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:19:40 AM

Hi, just post there this video. We released new version, currently 1.0.5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z23OSXxW0Y

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:40:44 AM

Could you publish a link to the bot, so we can at least check it for virusses?

Looks interesting if it actually works, but a lot of these bots that are promoted via Youtube have malware on them.

If it is that risky then why even we should give it a shot. There should be proper announcements of the bot in the forum which are checked time to time for the malware or junk like that. I don't believe bot system anyway because I feel they can eat my money at any time. Also, they are idiots sometimes in making decision. When they are loosing they will put double stake in the trade and you might just drain your balance . Lols.

Lols. Indeed bots are just bots they can not really understand the pumping which is done humanly. How do they know if someone is discussing to pump the coin in next 24 hours with bunch of people at specific time. What if that coin is under the surveillance by that bot and it doesn't even get the chance to buy it as pump will be uncertain and that would illogical if the not tries to buy it at higher rates which are already gone up there due to human pump. That might just turn out to be loss after we start dumping it. I don't understand why would they work perfectly if such things can happen with telegram and twitter pampers. Better do it yourself. :-)
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:18:34 AM

If the idea works obviously it is going to be extremely interesting.

However, pumps can't really be predicted via TA but rather it's all about the hype surrounding the pumps. How a bot can analyze hype, i have no idea. Although i guess sideways movements are a good indication of a pump incoming and bot can pick it up as a signal.

There will definitely be risks involved, however.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: