Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 944 times)
Wilfrer

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:58:48 PM

Is it possible to turn 50$ into 500$ with just 1 month by trading cryptocurrency? I would love to know and would love to have some good advise regarding this cause I am willing to do trades and I have never done any trades in cryptocurrency before any advise and suggestion would be awesome. I would also like to know about brokers.
It's possible, simple moreover. Altcoins can hit 10x profits in just 1 day, all you need is to be awake to the markets and find out everything about the coins that you are about to buy, good luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:04:43 PM

Is it possible to turn 50$ into 500$ with just 1 month by trading cryptocurrency? I would love to know and would love to have some good advise regarding this cause I am willing to do trades and I have never done any trades in cryptocurrency before any advise and suggestion would be awesome. I would also like to know about brokers.
I feel like banging my head against the wall after reading such annoying thread titles.You know you don't know shit about trading,if you love your  $50 stay off the markets or cryptos because it certainly isn't for you.
Let me also tell you,you probably have no idea how bitcoin works or what blockchain is.Please use those $50 bucks to educate yourself.And yes,it's possible to tun 50 bucks into 500 by trading but not for you..
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:49:42 PM

It can happen, but you would have to be to lucky to achieve that in my opinion. I think that as a daily trader, getting 1% or 2% on average of your stake as profit is quite good (I'm already discounting possible losses and bigger wins, that's why I said on average). So assuming you got that, you would still be quite far from your goal. I really don't think you should search for such high profits, as they mean risks, and big risks normally end up in big losses.
Try to get a steady profit, and if you can keep it during a few months, just increase your trading bankroll, and you will be winning more.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:03:07 PM

Theoretically possible with a lot of luck, practically very unikely, especially if you have to ask others and are not familiar with trading. Also, please not that no one knows in advance where to gain a 100% profit within one month, except you are an insider! 100% within one month is 1200% within one year and this is very uncommon and unlikely!

Yup, all of which he described is very unreasonable. The greatest advantage in the world no one to give a lot of advantages as he said (this is legal). Because all the places in need of a facility and also other purposes to be able to continue to develop and provide the best service. So, think well so later what we get is very appropriate and does not have the level of ugliness after getting those results. Analysis and looking for a place that legally is the main thing

icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:24:27 PM

Turning $ 50 to $ 500 is actually possible, but very difficult. It requires good strategy, analysis, and market conditions. Doing trading in crypto is different from trading like forex, etc. Crypto trading is very difficult to analyze because whenever prices can drop in large numbers, so be more careful. We also can not just see the news because sometimes it does not fit. So if you want to start trading crypto better to learn it first because the risk is greater in my opinion. But to turn $ 50 to $ 500 is possible, it is most important to choose coins that have large fluctuations and tend to increase.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: