Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:10:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC!  (Read 141001 times)
gREG-y

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:22:11 AM

Sorry. NYC Supporters are in active discussion with owners of 8 VERY BUSY markets in New York City to BEGIN ACCEPTING NYC & BITCOIN. Here's the NYC "awareness stickers" that went up today. Keep your fingers crossed, because NYC is on the verge of breaking into REAL WORLD, REAL USE, CRYPTO ACCEPTED IN NEW YORK CITY!!!! Pardon the excitement  Shocked

May I please let some pics SCREAM!?!?!

This one seems to be onboard with NYC  Wink

http://nycoin.net/img/NYCmarket12-20-1.jpg

http://nycoin.net/img/NYCmarket12-20-2.jpg

http://nycoin.net/img/NYCmarket12-20-3.jpg

http://nycoin.net/img/NYCmarket12-20-4.jpg

http://nycoin.net/img/NYCmarket12-20-5.jpg

nycoin.net

Fantastic !!! Really great and congratulations !!! One day when you have time, it would be great for you to tell us the content of your conversations with the owners. What are their first fears, the first objections and what you tell them to reassure them. Why do they finally say YES and what happens next ... if you put the wallet on them or if they do it themselves. Questions that come the most...etc And anything you think is good to tell us

What are your arguments, other than those who are on nycoin.net to convince them? Will they lower prices especially for customers who will pay in NYC?

If you shared all these little details with us, it would help many reader here to do it themselves with the owner near them, everywhere around the world. And we could give ideas to be more and more effective, here on this forum. In general, people behind screen need just "concrete technical real life details" to take decision to move on...

I have the feeling that all true NYC fans know that success will come with adopting NYC in real life and not just in New York. We could share photos from around the world(maybe it was already said on this forum, sorry for that). One day when you have time, please give us "a real life feedback". Thanks and congratulations again

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NewYorkCoinMiner

Activity: 418
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:49:32 AM

It's much easier than you think. There are no arguments. It's marketing - not sales. Some say "no thank you!" (in various ways) and you move on to the next store - especially in a big city. You find the owner that is receptive to Bitcoin. "Have you heard of Bitcoin?" "Do you support Bitcoin?". If you get a smile, a nod, or a "oh yes, bitcoin is amazing", then you have found someone who supports cryptocurrency - just like you and me (with less time to spend on message forums). In the end Bitcoin = Litecoin = NYC = etc (if it's true crypto on blockchain). Just different names (and logos) and modified specs. NYC got more coins, cool ticker, no network fees and super fast confirmations. Everything else is BITCOIN. So, once you find ANYONE that says "yeah, I've heard of bitcoin" - THEN YOU JUST SAY: "do you mind if I put this sticker up to raise awareness for Bitcoin and NYC" "NYC is bitcoin, just cheaper to use and faster to send/receive". And they usually will say "hell yeah, go ahead and put it up!". It literally takes seconds.

If you want to go more in depth with that new NYC supporter, if you feel comfortable talking to them, hopefully you have a little chemistry or can find some commonality, then go into more detail of all the benefits of NYC. And how it's usable at retail level. And virtually unheard of with a tiny market cap. Talk to them about ACCEPTING NYC. The business owner can decide how much. And for how long. It's a way of them acquiring NYC if they want onboard! They trade their goods and/or services for whatever they feel is fair in NYC. It's not regulated. They decide how much NYC they charge for their product. Sticker on door, window, register is AWARENESS phase (current phase for NYC). Merchant that fully understands crypto, NYC, Bitcoin, how to use/accept AND is willing to ACCEPT NYC is PROLIFERATION phase (next phase coming very very soon).

And now after reading this, hopefully ALL OF YOU can assist with the widescale awareness, proliferation and usage of NYC.

P.S. If you find a merchant that wants to put up NYC/BTC sticker below, PM me your name and address and I will mail you a few!

iCryptoPro

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:06:47 AM

It's much easier than you think. There are no arguments. It's marketing - not sales. Some say "no thank you!" (in various ways) and you move on to the next store - especially in a big city. You find the owner that is receptive to Bitcoin. "Have you heard of Bitcoin?" "Do you support Bitcoin?". If you get a smile, a nod, or a "oh yes, bitcoin is amazing", then you have found someone who supports cryptocurrency - just like you and me (with less time to spend on message forums). In the end Bitcoin = Litecoin = NYC = etc (if it's true crypto on blockchain). Just different names (and logos) and modified specs. NYC got more coins, cool ticker, no network fees and super fast confirmations. Everything else is BITCOIN. So, once you find ANYONE that says "yeah, I've heard of bitcoin" - THEN YOU JUST SAY: "do you mind if I put this sticker up to raise awareness for Bitcoin and NYC" "NYC is bitcoin, just cheaper to use and faster to send/receive". And they usually will say "hell yeah, go ahead and put it up!". It literally takes seconds.

If you want to go more in depth with that new NYC supporter, if you feel comfortable talking to them, hopefully you have a little chemistry or can find some commonality, then go into more detail of all the benefits of NYC. And how it's usable at retail level. And virtually unheard of with a tiny market cap. Talk to them about ACCEPTING NYC. The business owner can decide how much. And for how long. It's a way of them acquiring NYC if they want onboard! They trade their goods and/or services for whatever they feel is fair in NYC. It's not regulated. They decide how much NYC they charge for their product. Sticker on door, window, register is AWARENESS phase (current phase for NYC). Merchant that fully understands crypto, NYC, Bitcoin, how to use/accept AND is willing to ACCEPT NYC is PROLIFERATION phase (next phase coming very very soon).

And now after reading this, hopefully ALL OF YOU can assist with the widescale awareness, proliferation and usage of NYC.

P.S. If you find a merchant that wants to put up NYC/BTC sticker below, PM me your name and address and I will mail you a few!

http://www.nycoin.net/img/merchant1.jpg

Hey man, thanks for the transparency!
nick777

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:47:59 AM

Sorry. NYC Supporters are in active discussion with owners of 8 VERY BUSY markets in New York City to BEGIN ACCEPTING NYC & BITCOIN. Here's the NYC "awareness stickers" that went up today. Keep your fingers crossed, because NYC is on the verge of breaking into REAL WORLD, REAL USE, CRYPTO ACCEPTED IN NEW YORK CITY!!!! Pardon the excitement  Shocked

May I please let some pics SCREAM!?!?!

This one seems to be onboard with NYC  Wink

nycoin.net

Hello, I don't understand something: it is possible to pay with NYC at this stores or it is just an advertising?

███
██▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄
███
     ▄█████████████████████████████▄    ▄████████▄▄    ▄▄████████▄▄     ▄▄████████▄▄
    █████████████████████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄██████████████▄▄▄██████████████▄
   ████▀                ▄▄▄▄     ▀██ ▄████▀    ▀▀██▀▄█████▀▀   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀█████▄
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄███▀         ▄████▀         ▄████▀         ███████         █████▄
    ▀██████████████▄  ████          ████           ████▀           █████           █████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ████         ▄████          ▄████            █████           █████
                ▄████ ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀ ▄▄     ▄▄████             █████           █████
████████████████████   ▀██████████████▀▄█████████████              █████           █████
██████████████████▀       ▀▀██████▀▀    ▀█████████▀▀               █████           █████
.....SOOM 4th Blockchain

███
▀██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
▄██
███
SOOM Blockchain    ███
    ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
    ███
    ███

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████       ██████████▄
▄██████  ▄▄▄  ███████████▄
███████  ▄▄▄  ████████████
███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███████
▀██████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██████▀
▀█████            █████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Official - News
gREG-y

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:12:50 AM

http://www.nycoin.net/img/merchant1.jpg

Hey man, thanks for the transparency!

Thanks for transparency Too !

PS : Very nice and i appreciate but i've got money to make it myself if i need it, keep yours you will need it too Wink

NewYorkCoinMiner

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:50:42 AM

ROAD MAP FOR NYC:

1. Coinomi adding NYC

2. NYC ATM's in all 5 boroughs

3. THE NEW YORK COIN CENTER opening in Manhattan

4. widescale adoption and usage of NYC

nycoin.net

UPDATED WEBSITE COMING SOON!  http://awebdemo.com/pro/new-york-coin3.html

Jason9908

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:42:55 PM

ROAD MAP FOR NYC:

1. Coinomi adding NYC

2. NYC ATM's in all 5 boroughs

3. THE NEW YORK COIN CENTER opening in Manhattan

4. widescale adoption and usage of NYC

nycoin.net

UPDATED WEBSITE COMING SOON!  http://awebdemo.com/pro/new-york-coin3.html

That  is very good ,   accept NYC , buy NYC.

Please support NYC : http://www.newyorkcoin.net
 a top digital currency,in New York,or circulating around the world.
NewYorkCoinMiner

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:09:19 PM

Can EVERYONE THAT READS THIS, please post on your social media:

MEET NYC
nycoin.net
NO NETWORK FEES = FREE WORLDWIDE MONEY TRANSFER!
30-SECOND CONFIRMATIONS = USABLE AT RETAIL LEVEL!
proven blockchain since 2014
tiny market cap!
Coinomi adding NYC with next update!
NYC ATM's coming to all 5 boroughs in Jan/Feb!
MERCHANT SUPPORT GROWING DAILY IN NEW YORK CITY!
CryptoFan9988

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:41:17 PM

I am a NYC holder. Recently keep buying more new york coins from the market. I believe NYC will have a great prospect, I will hold my nyc coins on tight!  Many thanks for the great work that the NYC Dev. team (especially Scrytenthusiast) has done or been doing!!!

Since recently, very few people are questioning the faithful hard work of NYC dev team, I have little bit concern here, just for reference:

1. to see is to believe, hope dev team can often post on nycoin.net or on this forum more pictures or video of the nyc activities, such as "NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC!" and every NYC meetup.  For example, as we know, the title of this thread is "NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC!" , people are very interested in it, and want to know how it was, it is gone already, but there is nothing people can know about this PARADE IN NYC from the NYC website or this forum. And the dev team never mentioned how it was done, but the weird thing is, people are still talking under this tittle.

2. Since questions came up, Scrytenthusiast doesn't show up again, in stead,   NewYorkCoinMiner  gives the update of nyc news. Is NewYorkCoinMiner the same person of different ID of Scrytenthusiast ?

Thanks again

I love New York Coin!
Miner77790

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:06:27 PM

'alert key compromised upgrade required' in windows wallet downloaded from nycoin.net
why this?
NewYorkCoinMiner

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:12:31 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 10:09:51 PM by NewYorkCoinMiner

Thanksgiving Day Parade pics and video.

Let's put our thinking caps on. If this was a hype job, pump and dump, BIG SCAM that too many retards with brand-new screen names are alluding to here, don't you think there would have been more HOOP-LAH put on parade "PHOTOS" instead of real-world awareness, real-world developments and VERY SOON TO BE real-world usage???

nycoin.net/img/parade2017-1.mov

nycoin.net/img/parade2017-2.mov

nycoin.net/img/parade2017pic.jpg
doctor1143

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:26:42 PM

Hello! I am a NYC holder.
Why not listed NewYorkCoin (NYC) on next.exchange: https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/
It will cost nothing. Smiley
CryptoFan9988

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:33:05 PM

Thanksgiving Day Parade pics and video.

Let's put our thinking caps on. If this was a hype job, pump and dump, BIG SCAM that too many retards with brand-new screen names are alluding to here, don't you think there would have been more HOOP-LAH put on parade "PHOTOS" instead of real-world awareness, real-world developments and VERY SOON TO BE real-world usage???

nycoin.net/img/parade2017-1.mov

nycoin.net/img/parade2017-2.mov

nycoin.net/img/parade2017pic.jpg

Thanks for your update, my post has no any offence to the NYC dev team,  actually it is just my idea that other people may think in common sense way which may help avoid receiving  bother from a few people full of suspicion, of course, meanwhile can help increase the public awareness of NYC community.

Excellent work, NYC dev. team  !!!
NewYorkCoinMiner

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:44:22 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 01:12:38 AM by NewYorkCoinMiner

NYC will be marketing a promotion to New York City business owners to offer all of their customers a 25% discount just for using NYC as payment. NYC miners will reimburse the business owners the discounted 25% NYC. So owner always gets 100% payment, customer gets 25% discount for using NYC and this forces trading volume of NYC to increase substantially. PM IF YOU WILL DONATE NYC.

New website almost ready... http://awebdemo.com/p/html/new-york-coin/index.html
skipado89

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:32:55 AM

NYC will be marketing a promotion to New York City business owners to offer all of their customers a 25% discount just for using NYC as payment. NYC miners will reimburse the business owners the discounted 25% NYC. So owner always gets 100% payment, customer gets 25% discount for using NYC and this forces trading volume of NYC to increase substantially. PM IF YOU WILL DONATE NYC.

New website almost ready... http://awebdemo.com/p/html/new-york-coin/index.html

even thoe i dont live in newyork or the usa,  i would glad to donate 100,000 nyc to the great coin, and to just do my part,  pm sent!!

i hope that every body has a very great Christmas, and a very great new year.
NewYorkCoinMiner

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:05:21 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 05:20:10 PM by NewYorkCoinMiner

Ok, so NYC Community has agreed to donate 100,000 NYC to increase value and turn NYC into a real crypto.

I ask a few supporters here to step up to the plate and take over bitcointalk forum for a while. I will continue to support NYC developments but I think it's time those developments are focused on real-world venues. Such as getting NYC ATM's up and running in New York City and increasing exposure/awareness and eventual usage with New York City merchants. All upcoming NYC developments will be posted on twitter, facebook and nycoin.net

My personal goal for NYC in 2018 are ATM's on the ground and The New York Coin Center opening in Manhattan. If you would like to contribute BTC to either of these projects, please use donation address at the bottom of page at nycoin.net
skipado89

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:24:02 PM

Ok, so NYC Community has agreed to donate 100,000 NYC to increase value and turn NYC into a real crypto.

I ask a few supporters here to step up to the plate and take over bitcointalk forum for a while. I will continue to support NYC developments but I think it's time those developments are focused on real-world venues. Such as getting NYC ATM's up and running in New York City and increasing exposure/awareness and eventual usage with New York City merchants. All upcoming NYC developments will be posted on twitter, facebook and nycoin.net

My personal goal for NYC in 2018 are ATM's on the ground and The New York Coin Center opening in Manhattan. If you would like to contribute BTC to either of these projects, please use donation address at the bottom of page at nycoin.net

i sent you a pm did you get it,,  can any other people here donate some nyc, as well.  come guys,  this all needs to be a team effort, the price what go up if we dont band together and get this thing of the ground.
doctor1143

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:09:23 PM

Please vote for NewYorkCoin here:
https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/

It cost nothing.

We need more places to exchange NYC.

Miner77790

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:27:43 PM

What is the donate wallet addr?
CryptoFan9988

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:17:40 PM

What is the donate wallet addr?

The NYC donate wallet addr is on the bottom of webpage  ( nycoin.net).

I just donated 20,0000 NYC.

Every NYC supporter, please do your part in helping the NYC community.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: