Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:17:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC!  (Read 141111 times)
antifragil

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:04:34 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 02:19:50 AM by antifragil

hitBTC listing offered to NYC

BTC DONATIONS REQUIRED. DONATE 2 BTC AS COMMUNITY AND GET LISTED ON hitBTC

BTC address at nycoin.net

Oh, is the regular donation address, i was think that was should be an individual address for the issue of hitBTC.
That information should be published in nycoin.net to make sure everyone can help
NewYorkCoinMiner

Activity: 418
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:14:07 AM

hitBTC won't find NYC then  Undecided
dilkaman

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:24:20 AM

Portugues version, if any wants to do the nycoin.br Wink
http://nycoin.com.ar/br.html

google translator........woowww    ...it has a lot of falts.

I can make a correct portuguese translate, I have already requested website files but so far I haven't receveid.

Cheers,
drarko

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:31:55 AM

hitBTC listing offered to NYC

BTC DONATIONS REQUIRED. DONATE 2 BTC AS COMMUNITY AND GET LISTED ON hitBTC

BTC address at nycoin.net

Oh, is the regular donation address, i was think that was should be an individual address for the issue of hitBTC.
That information should be published in nycoin.net to make sure everyone can help

I think the same. A new address for this purpose so community can audit
antifragil

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:03:12 AM

Portugues version, if any wants to do the nycoin.br Wink
http://nycoin.com.ar/br.html

google translator........woowww    ...it has a lot of falts.

I can make a correct portuguese translate, I have already requested website files but so far I haven't receveid.

Cheers,

You got right. I 've do a very, very, very crap translation.
I good very happy that you 've do a very good translation Smiley. It's better that way.
Thanks!
supercluster

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:31:24 AM

The NYC/ETH counter at coinmarketcap is now gone. Does that mean that they are fixing it or that they've just removed it?
KevinMiles
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:18:01 AM

Guys, should I start worring at this price point ?! Huh I`m still holding, besides with this price its pointless to sell anyway. We need a major announcement to drive the price up again.
CryptoBaxing

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 08:20:49 AM

For anyone who want to invest in NYcoin first check their team activity on https://github.com/nycoin/nycoin
Last activity 4 years ago.
Always make a full research before you invest in a coin.

Smartass, NYC original dev vanished in 2014.
If you bothered to make any kind of "research" you would have founded it out easily.
For now you're nothing more that a common shitposter and hater. Get lost

I have posted only straight facts from official sources.
And you can only disrespect for no reason at all. Actually it is because it is scam/dead/shit coin and you probably invested or mined this shit coin and now you are stuck with useless coin.
 if you have nothing to reply to my facts that I have posted in these thread, which are:

1)Website is not what you actually call a website, a Nigerian Prince scammer will make a better one in under 5 minutes.
2)There is no information about nycoin plans (whitepaper and so on).
3)There is no information about dev team and what they are doing.
4)There nothing in the news about nycoins.
5)Apparently ATMs will be added? this is the biggest red flag as there absolutely nothing about this in google.      
6)There was not update to code in 4 years, why would you use a coin with no updates in 4 years?
7)It's being accepted by NY restaurants or shops?
Provide list (Names & address)? Will check this.

With over 1300 different coins currently available, this definitely falls in top 100 worst coins from all if not top 10 with current information that is easily available for investors.

For all - like BRNSTYLE, I say it one more time, I only post facts that I have found from official sources, if you have any information with reliable sources to prove otherwise please post your info & links, I will gladly review them and it will also answer many questions to all new user/investors that will visit this forum that will have same questions.
Crypto-Joe

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:47:21 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 09:59:24 AM by Crypto-Joe

To the Fud-ers like CryptoBaxing & okkwa78 etc. if you dont like NYC you are invited to leave. Why bother putting energy into something you are not interested in?
This thread is for supporters of NYC and I can tell you there are a lot people working to make NYC into a success.
If you read through the threads here you will know.
To cut a long story short we do not need Fud-ers here...

Mark my words; NYC WILL be successful soon! If you're not in, you're missing out.
ainsleyfran

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:00:52 AM

It would be really handy to purchase some of these coins if you are a tourist that is going to visit New York!
c01nb0y

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:02:00 AM

For anyone who want to invest in NYcoin first check their team activity on https://github.com/nycoin/nycoin

If you bothered to make any kind of "research" you would have founded it out easily.

And you can only disrespect for no reason at all. Actually it is because it is scam/dead/shit coin and you probably invested or mined this shit coin and now you are stuck with useless coin.
 if you have nothing to reply to my facts that I have posted in these thread, which are:

1)Website is not what you actually call a website, a Nigerian Prince scammer will make a better one in under 5 minutes.
5)Apparently ATMs will be added? this is the biggest red flag as there absolutely nothing about this in google.      
6)There was not update to code in 4 years, why would you use a coin with no updates in 4 years?

With over 1300 different coins currently available, this definitely falls in top 100 worst coins from all if not top 10 with current information that is easily available for investors.

For all - like BRNSTYLE, I say it one more time, I only post facts that I have found from official sources, if you have any information with reliable sources to prove otherwise please post your info & links, I will gladly review them and it will also answer many questions to all new user/investors that will visit this forum that will have same questions.

http://keatsbar.com/

scroll down and take a look
Coinsprofit

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:05:19 AM

NYC IS DEAD.... END

Ahahah! You are wrong
Coinsprofit

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:07:48 AM

http://nyc.mypool.club/

Prize Payments:

http://nyc.mypool.club/prize.php

http://nyc.mypool.club/prize.png
Crypto-Joe

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:26:00 AM

It would be really handy to purchase some of these coins if you are a tourist that is going to visit New York!

Most definitely; no commissions on money exchange, lightning fast with zero fees, not to mention super cool Wink

By the way i think New York and Amsterdam are currently the 2 only cities with their own currency, what a coincidence > New York ( formerly New Amsterdam) & Amsterdam Smiley , must be because they are both ahead of their time...
vcxv

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:26:54 AM

s this coin available on any major coin exchnage? I would like to purchase a few coins but I do not want to test any new exchnages. Do not believe in them Angry
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:27:27 AM

BTW you forgot to mention the  "as such bit" because NYC is ready to be used as a currency as far as I can tell...

Yes, NYC is ready to use.  But my point is that an active developer team is required to grow even more.
In my project, I need to do some develop on the code... so, I think a technical improvement is needed but there's no dev in the main repo

Please read to all somehow involved in NYC Dev

Hi drarko and others.

That’s what I was talking about the other day but no reaction.

If you want this coin to fly you need more than just stores and stickers. I mean it’s awesome how this is being adopted, but we can do so much more if we form a a nyc dev team:

- wallet fixes
- api
- marketing
- website + translations
- official roadmap

That’s what people are looking for...

I’m reading a lot of initiatives from this community and that’s all great but if we would join forces as a team and start working of a process instead of ad hoc it would benefit the coin much more and it would really have a very positive effect on the community and people interested in Investing in the coin..

This. I really like this coin and have been accumulating it but nycoin badly needs some updates starting with a modern wallet and a site that doesn't look like a cheap scam. Surely one of the many energetic supporters can start with the site?

Hell, I'd gladly help out with marketing. But who would I even contact? Site update NEEDS to list people - anyone - working on nycoin.

Anonymous developers do not fly anymore. Most people see that as a sign of a scam.
ribjo

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:33:19 AM

This coin can make a great brand, it needs a stronger presence, dev, etc. Is has been written what it needs.

Who is behind this now? Show yourselves, make it fly.

I am a holder and willing to help.

c01nb0y

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:41:27 AM

BTW you forgot to mention the  "as such bit" because NYC is ready to be used as a currency as far as I can tell...

Yes, NYC is ready to use.  But my point is that an active developer team is required to grow even more.
In my project, I need to do some develop on the code... so, I think a technical improvement is needed but there's no dev in the main repo

Please read to all somehow involved in NYC Dev

Hi drarko and others.

That’s what I was talking about the other day but no reaction.

If you want this coin to fly you need more than just stores and stickers. I mean it’s awesome how this is being adopted, but we can do so much more if we form a a nyc dev team:

- wallet fixes
- api
- marketing
- website + translations
- official roadmap

That’s what people are looking for...

I’m reading a lot of initiatives from this community and that’s all great but if we would join forces as a team and start working of a process instead of ad hoc it would benefit the coin much more and it would really have a very positive effect on the community and people interested in Investing in the coin..

This. I really like this coin and have been accumulating it but nycoin badly needs some updates starting with a modern wallet and a site that doesn't look like a cheap scam. Surely one of the many energetic supporters can start with the site?

Hell, I'd gladly help out with marketing. But who would I even contact? Site update NEEDS to list people - anyone - working on nycoin.

Anonymous developers do not fly anymore. Most people see that as a sign of a scam.

Its very easy to create a nice WordPress site with a theme like this: https://kriesi.at/themes/enfold-overview/

I create my own site at the moment so i got no time for that Sad
CryptoBaxing

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:44:15 AM

To the Fudders like CryptoBaxing & okkwa78 etc. if you dont like NYC you are invited to leave. Why bother putting energy into something you are not interested in?
This thread is for supporters of NYC and I can tell you there are a lot people working to make NYC into a success.
If you read through the threads here you will know.
To cut a long story short we do not need your Fudding kind here...

Mark my words; NYC WILL be successful soon! If you're not in, you're missing out.

Did you even read my previous posts?

Anyway, this is not a supporters thread, this is announcements sections for altcoins. If you don't know what it means I will explain it to you.
This is place where coins are announced together with all relevant information about them. So bitcointalk users such as myself can ask questions and get answers, hopefully.

Normally particular crytpo currency supporters/fans/believer will have their own separate forum from bitcointalk, where they discuss their love to that particular coin.
If NYC does not have a separate forum for its fans/investors and they choose to gather in this thread, it is perfectly acceptable and actually useful for bitcointalk users looking to invest in this coin.

But please do not say thread is only for supporters of NYC as this is not true and you are lying. There is no word "supporter" in the title and title does not imply in anyway this is only for supportes of NYC and like I mention above this is announcements section of bitcointalk forum and not supporters section of nyc.

You can tell me there are a lot of people working to make a NYC in a success ? That what I am looking for, please tell me where I can find dev team list and other involved in this project. That was my questions from the begging.

You say "we do not need your Fudding kind here"
English is not my first language so I had to use dictionary to find this word:
fudding - (verb) the act of female masturbation.
https://definithing.com/fudding/

How is that in anyway related to me ? Why you use such expression on bitcointalk forum in the first place?

I am asking questions in the announcement section of particular coin, about particular coin to get answers for myself and other users.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:46:10 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 11:53:48 AM by BRNSTYLE

You call THAT fact? Are you kidding me boy? lol
You haven't posted ANY facts, yet.

1) The website has nothing to do with coin credibility if you think the opposite you shouldn't have come here. But I agree, it would be better to revise it.
2) There are plans, stated right in this thread/ on the website. I think it'd be too rude for such a "serious researcher" like you if I will stick your nose in the lines.
3) Cause there's no dev team you silly boy, original dev vanished since the launch, it was said hundreds of times by now. There're some voluntary developers who doing their best to improve the code, but it's only possible when miners consensus is going to be reached. You - the mighty researcher could have found all of them here or in tm.
4) I don't know which news are you reading, that's no mark for sane people.
5) It's a plan which is currently undergoing implementation, we all wait for coinomi to release J library, which is a starting point for ATMs utilizing. Do you understand that?
6) Uh... read #3.
7) Once again, bother to read the thread/join tm before posting this bullshit, it's not funny anymore.

If NYC is in top 100 worst coins to you, I wonder what are doing here?
Yeah, I was mining NYC and haven't sold a penny by now and I'm not going to do it anytime soon. BIG WHOOP.
You said I was disrespectful, that's true, cause I'm tired of clowns thinking of themselves like "serious researchers"
You said this coin is a scam but never provided any real facts... ups, you're a liar then, aren't you?

Now listen to my facts:
1) This coin gained XXXX value for the last 6 month, because of little portion of one person efforts (thanks to him)
2) NYC got listed on a quite big exchange from literally nothing
3) There is engaged community who do care about this coin
4) NYC was recognized by coinomi
5) NYC has 30 sec confirmations and NO transaction fees
6) brick-n-mortar businesses in NYC started accepting NYC
7) This coin has proven blockchain since 2014, which means it's secure
8 ) Monthly meetups are already taking place in NYC

Better make one more "research" mate if you're interested and if not then again why are you so concerned? Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: