Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:51:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 [BOUNTY] [EXCHANGE] ZLOADR (Powered by ZDR tokens) 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴  (Read 68452 times)
MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:05:42 PM

Hi, I do not see any activity on social media From facebook and twitter, Then how we do campaign tasks, I hope you do not play with this project..
Mukulislam

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:56:46 PM

Thanks for this opportunity.I am joining twitter & facebook campaign.But, I have not seen any updates from the Zloadr official Twitter account, when are you going to start tweeting, Sir, so we can follow your lead. Thanks a lot..
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:45:28 PM

zloadr,

I noticed that the value of the token was changed, it was initially in ETH, then i saw it was yesterday 0.0031 USD, and today 0.31 USD. What is the correct value so that i can change the Portuguese translation?   Wink

0.31 USD - correctly
nazarmosk

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:36:44 AM

When will the twitter start working? There are no tweets. With Facebook the same thing.

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                   [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:52:45 AM

Until now there has been no post on facebook or twitter, There is no explanation from dev and his manager about the development of this coin, It seems they are not serious about this project And I think this project will not work   Shocked Shocked
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:25:29 PM

Until now there has been no post on facebook or twitter, There is no explanation from dev and his manager about the development of this coin, It seems they are not serious about this project And I think this project will not work   Shocked Shocked
Yes, a very strange attitude to bounty campaign. The project has been announced, the bounty announced, but ...
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:28:02 PM

Why in the official twitter: https://twitter.com/zloadr

there is nothing tweets?

is twitter campaign still continues?
zloadr (OP)

Activity: 308

Doctailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 10:37:22 AM

Hi,

As we have stated previously we have removed all previous tweets and post from our pages.  We will be launching our social media campaigns very soon.

As we do not read the forum very often if you have any more prudent questions about our ICO launch it would be most effective to PM us.

Thanks to all who have signed up to any one of our campaigns, we will begin the work soon and I hope you are ready because it is going to be great! Grin

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Sept 1st   ▐▐
zloadr (OP)

Doctailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 10:54:48 AM

When will you update spreedsheet signature campaign for stakes?

Will be updating today

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
nazarmosk

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:42:17 AM

Will be updating today

I'm waiting for the start of the campaign on social networks, I'm with you guys!

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                   [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 07:20:51 PM

Will be updating today

To keep/improve trust in Zloadr I think it'd be best if you communicated a bit more..

No offense though, the project is very good and all, but it's just that people might be losing trust in this whole thing now.

syarifbitcoin

Activity: 238

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:40:05 PM

hi dev why until now nothing update from social media this project will continue or temporary pause ?
ICO start date 1 september should bounty opened in august or september so do not be neglected like this  Undecided

zloadr (OP)

Doctailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 11:31:35 PM

Yes, a very strange attitude to bounty campaign. The project has been announced, the bounty announced, but ...

Hi guys,

Yes we have be a bit slow in launching our social campaigns which has upset you because we know you are wanting to hit all those bounty KPI's. We were just finalising  some behind the scenes work as well as awaiting some of our key translations to materialise so that our reach has no limits. We will hit the ground running with all cylinders firing!

Will update the thread again when it becomes official but we are aiming for the first half of August to begin everything.

Thanks for all the early support!   

zloadr (OP)

Doctailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 11:34:35 PM

Why in the official twitter: https://twitter.com/zloadr

there is nothing tweets?

is twitter campaign still continues?

Yes, we are aiming to begin all the campaign very soon, expect new developments within the next fortnight.

zloadr (OP)

Doctailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 11:42:03 PM

Will focus more on answering new questions and being more active in this thread going forward.

Also, everyone please take note, that we are aware that the facebook and twitter profile are empty. That is intentional as we begin the next stage in the development of the Zloadr platform.

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:37:34 AM

Will focus more on answering new questions and being more active in this thread going forward.

Also, everyone please take note, that we are aware that the facebook and twitter profile are empty. That is intentional as we begin the next stage in the development of the Zloadr platform.
Yes nice, it seems that so everything will be better arranged so that we can focus and understand all the information that is there. 3 times retweet or posts daily is better than too many post. Good luck sir.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

ikhsanabi

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:43:21 PM

Does this project have no updates? Until now there has been no tweet on the twitter page
zloadr (OP)

Doctailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 03:06:25 PM

Does this project have no updates? Until now there has been no tweet on the twitter page

Yes we are aware about this as we removed all previous post. Once we officially start the social media campaign you will have plenty of info to retwet and post on these platforms.

veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:10:04 PM

Joined the company bounty facebook and twitter ...
QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:48:47 AM

Joined the company bounty facebook and twitter ...
hello guys, can i know fb link Zloadr, i just joined twitter and fb but in twitter have no update .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: