Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:42:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Deep Onion  (Read 79309 times)
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:34:06 PM

For those that were blacklisted or banned then join up at the forum and follow the instructions. Here is the link:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/banned-rejected-apply-for-re-review-here-full-join-slack.2638/

One of the requirements is to join slack to check the progress of the re-application

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nalienn

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:46:00 PM

Just started researching this coin a few hours ago. It looks fantastic. Ticks all the reliability boxes.

Just started researching this coin a few hours ago. It looks shit. Ticks all the ponzi boxes.
(This post will be deleted cuz mods love this ponzi - please quote to demonstrate censorship at Bitcointalk)

Onion mods can't delete this because this topic is not self-moderated like the onion ANN. I'm not that extreme as you about deep onion but somethings is not right and it's in the air. May be because most of their posters sounds like zombies.
Most of the posters on Bitcoin Talk in general sound like zombies. This isn't a phenomenon that is exclusive to DO. The vast majority of threads are pretty much identical posts of people who never even attempt to read what has already been said. There's almost zero communication on BCT and mostly just a bunch of spam for the purpose of increasing activity levels and campaign post counts...

Either way, that's not something that I would blame DO for. It's factually a BCT problem.

I guess that's the consequence of having a place that makes it possible to earn money through posting without imposing very strict rules. But what can you do. This has been a problem on BCT for a very long time now.

DO in and of itself doesn't raise any significant red flags for me though, and the devs seem exceptionally hard working and active, especially when considering the overall state of the current crypto scene. Couple more months until the first major core feature is due for implementation, at which point we'll all know more.
twthmoses

Activity: 301
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:36:54 PM

Most of the posters on Bitcoin Talk in general sound like zombies. This isn't a phenomenon that is exclusive to DO. The vast majority of threads are pretty much identical posts of people who never even attempt to read what has already been said. There's almost zero communication on BCT and mostly just a bunch of spam for the purpose of increasing activity levels and campaign post counts...

Either way, that's not something that I would blame DO for. It's factually a BCT problem.

I guess that's the consequence of having a place that makes it possible to earn money through posting without imposing very strict rules. But what can you do. This has been a problem on BCT for a very long time now.

DO in and of itself doesn't raise any significant red flags for me though, and the devs seem exceptionally hard working and active, especially when considering the overall state of the current crypto scene. Couple more months until the first major core feature is due for implementation, at which point we'll all know more.

I’m not in disagreement at all. Campaign post counts and such is indeed not something I’m fund of either; however I’ll like to add that the very speed with which some threads run up post, makes I near impossible to read all. I do not have 4 hours daylily to follower every interesting thread (and there are many) and read all that is being said, much less in every thread. I got a family and such, you know a life  Grin

I post now and then, and I cannot guaranty that somebody 50 pages before in a thread has not said the very same thing, I’m saying on page 278.
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:41:48 PM

I've done my research and Deep Onion looks like a coin with a bright future. 10x for sure.

Yes, you have right. DeepOnion has a lot of potential to grow in the next months. The dev launched DeepVault and he is working in other feature called DeepSend. So we should wait some time and for sure we will see the onions growing 10x at least.
ByteFree

Activity: 630
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:23:24 PM

Please, Do Not Forget To SIGN UP At DeepOnion Official Forum Prior To This Friday.

DeepOnion Official Forum --->  https://deeponion.org/community/ <--- DeepOnion Official Forum

It is mandatory for proceed participate in AirDrop.
Nalienn

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:58:28 PM

I’m not in disagreement at all. Campaign post counts and such is indeed not something I’m fund of either; however I’ll like to add that the very speed with which some threads run up post, makes I near impossible to read all. I do not have 4 hours daylily to follower every interesting thread (and there are many) and read all that is being said, much less in every thread. I got a family and such, you know a life  Grin

I post now and then, and I cannot guaranty that somebody 50 pages before in a thread has not said the very same thing, I’m saying on page 278.

Of course it's unreasonable to expect anyone to read an entire thread. But the vast majority of people on BCT don't even read the last few posts and then often end up posting the exact same thing as the five people before him have posted already.

It's kind of absurd to see this and I'm sure that this is part of the reason why people like, I think it was the J.P. Morgan guy, think Bitcoin is a scam.
This forum looks scammy as hell and any sane person would get put off immediately. It takes a lot of digging and researching to make sense of the whole scene and BCT definitely isn't helping much with this task.

Either way, this kind of situation is nothing new. We're in an unregulated and very fresh market. So this level of chaos is to be expected.

In the meantime, people with enough time and varying skills have great opportunities on here despite of all the "bots".

I hope the DO forum will have less of the type of spamming that can be found on here though. It would be nice to have a dedicated crypto forum with serious discussions down the line. It doesn't seem like BCT is very keen on cleaning this place up, but who knows.
Azazel333

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:09:57 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 05:20:57 AM by Azazel333

Good time to buy the dip! With the advanced technologies this coin provides (DeepVault and Deepsend) along with Tor integration, I don't think you can go wrong buying at this price level. You can purchase DeepOnion on Novaexchange.
w0lf0.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:25:02 AM

The onions project is awesome and now the price is very low, i when can buy a few at day and can partecipate to airdrop or earn from bounties Smiley
betudontbet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:30:29 AM

DeepOnion devs has released a new feature yesterday, they need to focus more to get into more exchangers hence currently is it only accepted at novaexchange at that's the why the the price have noT go to the moon yet.
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 07:41:50 AM

Please, Do Not Forget To SIGN UP At DeepOnion Official Forum Prior To This Friday.

DeepOnion Official Forum --->  https://deeponion.org/community/ <--- DeepOnion Official Forum

It is mandatory for proceed participate in AirDrop.
so there will be another upcoming Bounties/aidrops  , any links to let us know when it will start?

Tozex