Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:02:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There is no doubt that the crypto world is a game of the big whales  (Read 1872 times)
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:40:40 AM

i disagree.
there is no doubt there are whales in the market and they manipulate things to their own advantage but this is not a whales work. it is the "organic" market actually. it is the recovery of the market after the big dump. in other words fools who bought back and caught the falling knives. and depending on what happens to bitcoin alts may drop another big % soon.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:53:17 AM

i disagree.
there is no doubt there are whales in the market and they manipulate things to their own advantage but this is not a whales work. it is the "organic" market actually. it is the recovery of the market after the big dump. in other words fools who bought back and caught the falling knives. and depending on what happens to bitcoin alts may drop another big % soon.
Yeaaa everything in the crypto market even has better situation rather than stocks/fiat market.
Decentralization will never let a single organization/institution to have a 51% effect to the market.
Crypto market i can say the most ideal among any other market existed right now!
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:23:12 PM

Look at the charts, suddenly all green and pumped a lot
This is not good to the ecossystem of cryptos in a long term, the big whales are playing a lot, this is not the "organic" market

we have to evolve a lot if we want the cryptos to be in real world, used by people in general

What do you think guys?
Its not always the case that whales is the reason why coins are on green now but still on its investors or users. They do start up to accumulate again cheaper coins thats why its starts to climb up again.Maybe somehow there are really whales who are involve on this kind of price increase of pumps but its not always the case and yet this kind of price increase can potentially give us profits if we do know when to ride the price directions.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:24:38 PM

i was talking about this the other day.
in my experience this is not out of the ordinary and it certainly is not work of a whale. you can read the above link to see what i mean. the reason is only because of a correction. prices were falling too fast.

and also on top of it, the rise is because bitcoin went above $2400 again.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:39:58 PM

But that's the thing what I love Bitcoin and crypto-currencies for, they are not stable that fact lets me to earn money on trading, but not work in a dusty office for a silly boss. I think there are many people alike. I also think that exactly this factor makes Bitcoin and crypto-currencies so attractive, tell me if it's not true.
coin_coin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:49:10 PM

This is not good to the ecossystem of cryptos in a long term, the big whales are playing a lot, this is not the "organic" market

we have to evolve a lot if we want the cryptos to be in real world, used by people in general

What do you think guys?
You can't avoid this happening .It's happening in real life, such as in stock.
That's the reality, you have to adapt this .

CINDICATOR.COM12 September 2017 Token Sale
WP
Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:56:07 PM

The rise and fall in prices are not uncommon in the market, and certainly because of several factors not only a handful of powerful whales but also small fish take over there.
Choose the right step to observe the movement before this month master the negative path of our mind.

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀████████▀▄
██▄▀██████▀▄██
▐███▌▐████▌▐███▌
██▀▄██████▄▀██
▀▄████████▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████████████████
        ███████████████████
       ██████████████████▀
      █████▀▀
     ████▀
    ████▀
   ████▀
  ████▀
 ████▀
████▀
████████░████████
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
███████▄░▄███████
███████████████

▀███████▀
▀▀▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
   BET NOW   
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:49:30 AM

I think what these whales do is a good opportunity for small fishes like me.
In this case, small fishes can be wise and use the opportunity. I mean they can buy coins in low price and sell them in higher price.  But unfortunately lots of these small fishes are eaten by those whales. They buy coins in high price and after falling prices, get into a panic and sell their coins as they aren't patient enough.
If the coin works and the technology for the coin is constantly being updated with new things that most coins don’t have then the coin should receive the proper price increase that it deserves. I wouldn’t want to invest in a coin and wait for some kind of pump to happen because the odds of that happening is very small compared to making money on a legit coin.
Whales can only do so much if the coin is legit.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:03:20 AM

What do you think guys?

Well,I agree that crypto world is really a game of big whales. This investment is really a risk. It is not cheap to acquire cryptocurrencies/units but I think this can also be a good opportunity for people who can be considered as small because gradually they will be able to adapt and acquire units too but of course it takes a lot of hardwork
amskas

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:12:33 AM

There are three kinds of bitcoin owner - those holding for the long-term, those looking to cash out into fiat, and those thinking that moving to an alt-coin will protect them from a large fall in value. While the former two are good ideas, the latter is totally pointless. All alt-coins track bitcoin more or less, and if bitcoin tanks you can bet your last dollar all the other alt-coins will too.

If you're thinking of moving to an alt-coin, i highly recommend you cash out into fiat or gold while you wait for this to blow over - at least if you're holding a substantial amount of money in crypto. If you think you're going to get rich buying bitcoin at $1500, you may be in for a shock when all "investors" pull out of crypto all together due to the extreme volatility and bad result.

I sound very anti-bitcoin. I'm not. But the truth is a lot of very rich and powerful people are looking to make cryptocurrencies fail, and this could be when they make their move. Take a couple of million in losses, but drop the market cap of all crypto by billions...
olliejjc16

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:17:13 AM

This is true but that doesn't mean smaller fish can't make money in this market either. Look at low cap projects with future potential value, improve your trading knowledge and understanding of blockchain technology. If you can get an edge on the market you can make money whether you're a small fish or a big whale.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Thetaj

Activity: 402
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:12:18 AM

Its a good day if you're one of these guys:
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:53:01 AM

yes of course its the game of big whales no doubt on that so now i am just following the rule to reach top by doing hard work and lots of research for investing in crypto market .At last effort will pay .
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:58:45 AM

What do you think guys?
Crypto world is really a game of big whales, but usually they can only manipulate a coin temporarily so when someone tries to manipulate the price, just ride in. This is the organic environment of crypto now, but even if that's the case big whales can't control it forever. If it would be widely used though, those big shots will have a really hard time manipulating the market, so when that time comes, maybe you will see your ideal organic market.
oreits11

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:39:11 PM

developer work as delivering custom of return with the systematical manage on finale a offering service to public audience.
as different field of the business to calls with the use of advantage as relying on retain as displacing potentials with the occupation of blockchain design of the cryptocurrency finance with the dedication.

savon2k

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

giants may cry too

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:43:29 PM

What do you think guys?

Well in reality the more big whales come ,less those pumps gonna affect certain currency's ..so sooner or later free market will figuire it out..the problem is that every huge whale gonna have a currency of it own
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:46:52 PM

Sure, whales are playing their games. But that will only last for as long as the mainstream doesn't catch on. Once a substantial portion of currency moves into the crypto-markets, whales won't be able to have such a large influence anymore, then things will look more like the stock market.

The same games are being played in every tradeable market by the way, so this is nothing new. It also helps you make more accurate predictions if you are willing to invest enough time into studying abstract scenarios of "what if".
rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:51:44 PM

I sound very anti-bitcoin. I'm not. But the truth is a lot of very rich and powerful people are looking to make cryptocurrencies fail, and this could be when they make their move. Take a couple of million in losses, but drop the market cap of all crypto by billions...

May I ask you who are those people and how do you know about their plans?
espante

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:53:23 PM

Whales are just as much slaves to the market movement as everyone else and even worse so because they can't easily dump their bags.
Yes they can manipulate prices with big orders but the problem is that is very risky because another whale or a bunch of users regularly destroy such buy or sell walls.
PROZSA

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:44:01 PM

As many of us has experienced it and learned from it,

Market dump is usually first caused by said whale, then the stop loss orders hit, and then the inexperienced trader panic sells.
After that, the whale buys back.

We are all responsible for these types of movement on the market

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: