Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:03:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sexbots. Will you be indulging?  (Read 5153 times)
Graed

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 01:07:22 PM

I own 32 artificially intelligent My Little Pony 24/7 sex bots locked in my basement. They bring me unspeakable pleasure. Is this ethically acceptable?
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beundeb

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:27:42 PM

Depends how it's shaped. If its tight enough and realistic, then fck the ethic side.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:39:35 PM

I own 32 artificially intelligent My Little Pony 24/7 sex bots locked in my basement. They bring me unspeakable pleasure. Is this ethically acceptable?

Do the 32 also get to vote on what's ethically acceptable? Because if they do, they might frown on human-human sex.
gentlemand (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:42:24 PM

Depends how it's shaped. If its tight enough and realistic, then fck the ethic side.

That's what I like to hear. I think the only people fretting about ethics are idiot tech journalists with space to fill. And plenty of women of course.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:47:26 PM

That's what I like to hear. I think the only people fretting about ethics are idiot tech journalists with space to fill. And plenty of women of course.

Suppose you own a strip club in the year 2030. You can hire women, or you can lease sexbots......

The sexbots can work 24/7, and don't complain.
Senkuli

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:09:16 PM

Lots of people seem to moaning with increasing intensity about the rise of sexbots. Some are claiming there'll be moral dilemmas as I assume a proper one will need some type of sentience.

Personally I can't ever see myself going for it. If I'm not imagining some bored Foxconn slave testing out the muff I'm slobbering all over, I'll be trying to catch it out like early text only adventure games by throwing out surreal suggestions.

Are you already saving up or will you stick to donkeys and greased holes in the ground?
I never thought to use sexbot, it might be strange to have sex with an object even though it resembles a female form.
May feel almost like a real woman, but still sexbot does not have a woman's heart feeling, where the feeling of heart is something special in a sexual relationship.
gentlemand (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:15:49 PM

May feel almost like a real woman, but still sexbot does not have a woman's heart feeling, where the feeling of heart is something special in a sexual relationship.

Some people can't handle that. Some people don't want it. Others can't get anywhere near it even if they wanted to.
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:57:42 PM

Lots of people seem to moaning with increasing intensity about the rise of sexbots. Some are claiming there'll be moral dilemmas as I assume a proper one will need some type of sentience.

Personally I can't ever see myself going for it. If I'm not imagining some bored Foxconn slave testing out the muff I'm slobbering all over, I'll be trying to catch it out like early text only adventure games by throwing out surreal suggestions.

Are you already saving up or will you stick to donkeys and greased holes in the ground?

A sexbot seems like it would be for people who are single or something. Isuppose if you owned your own sexbot it would reduce the risks of getting STDs from having sex with random partners, or if they were rented out by some place in a room they could do tests on it to make sure no diseeases.

I don't really care what people do either way because they are going to do it. Personally I would not.
yesiam6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:34:43 PM

I'll buy myself a harem of sexbots when they're almost human and start the world's first robot brothel. I hope that there won't be a rebellion of sexbots

___   __    ______     
/__/\ /__/\ /_____/\   
\::\_\\  \ \\:::_ \ \   
 \:. `-\  \ \\:\ \ \ \ 
  \:. _    \ \\:\ \ \ \
   \. \`-\  \ \\:\_\ \ \
    \__\/ \__\/ \_____\/
newsilike

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

This account was hacked. just recently got it back

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:54:14 PM

that's just not how it's supposed to work bro - we are not here to rub plastic on our bodies losing all sense of true Familee Principles;
firstly realize:won cannot make children rubbing plastic
killgald

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:37:58 PM

Everyday there are more and more realistic materials to do this sex robots that they can even be costumize to the one who buy it, this market have a lot of potential.

haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:51:51 AM

I won't even consider it one bit. The sound of it alone is disgusting sticking my special thing in a plastic hole when it isn't like ladies have been banned from this world. I can't even imagine myself getting aroused Grin Grin that would really hurt the sexbot feelings you know! Grin
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:03:55 AM

It is not ethically acceptable and it is very gross and very immoral. Humans are made to have intercourse with its opposite sex after the rite of marriage. Even animals select their partners cows have sex with cows, elephants with elephants, and many more elephants. Man is not a robot and to have sex with a robot is like masturbation or pleasuring one self which is immoral. Think twice before doing it.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:04:40 AM

Woah me too. I can't imagine getting on with it with a non-human. It's not even about morality. How low can you get that you have to look to a robot for satisfaction. I'm not lookig down on people seriously considering this and everyone has their own reasons but on a personal standpoint, this is a no no for me

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:23:21 AM

I dont see myself engaging in this because aside the fact that this dolls are very much on the high side, there are several people of opposite sex that one can engage with in the world and with adequate protection, one is good to go rather than having it with a doll that would neither exhibit any passion nor have any feelings towards the other party. I would rather not have sex at all, than to have it with a doll.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:25:11 AM

Perversion is a trend of our time. Propaganda and legalization of same-sex relationships, sex with dolls, feminism. It all breaks the usual fabric of society and may lead to the destruction of liberal society. Muslims have an advantage because they have all prohibited. Maybe it's part of the hidden war?
iluvpie60

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:23:22 PM

Woah me too. I can't imagine getting on with it with a non-human. It's not even about morality. How low can you get that you have to look to a robot for satisfaction. I'm not lookig down on people seriously considering this and everyone has their own reasons but on a personal standpoint, this is a no no for me

What about blowup dolls and all that stuff. Tons of people using those right now and also the FleshLight lol. I see so many ads for that crap it is crazy.

I don't think people should be so lonely they need to "reproduce" with a robot or a fleshlight. They should go out and enjoy life instead of focusing on sex.
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:46:56 PM

Me as well lol. I think that still having sex with your girl is the best thing to do. Sexbots is just their to satisfy your manly needs(could it really satisfies?) Rather than your girl that has feelings and very sensitive which increases the intensity
nickericb0b

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:55:36 PM

Some people find it morally corrupt, but i think i will get 3 of them Cheesy
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:57:49 PM

I dont see myself engaging in this because aside the fact that this dolls are very much on the high side, there are several people of opposite sex that one can engage with in the world and with adequate protection, one is good to go rather than having it with a doll that would neither exhibit any passion nor have any feelings towards the other party. I would rather not have sex at all, than to have it with a doll.

I agree completely and would like to know that I'll take all the thrown away sexbots because I'm thinking about opening a sexbot junkyard, where thousands of yesterday's mindless sex puppets are recycled.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: