Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:01:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Five More to a Thousand  (Read 929 times)
charleshoskinson (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1008

CEO of IOHK

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 02:37:32 AM

Our course is almost at a thousand subscribers in under three weeks. We need five more:

https://www.udemy.com/bitcoin-or-how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-crypto/

Come on let's break a thousand tonight

The revolution begins with the mind and ends with the heart. Knowledge for all, accessible to all and shared by all
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 03:55:21 AM

"PAPER WALLETS AND YOU"

you could tell them that if they save the site on a usb stick, then take your computer offline, reboot to a live linux, then you are 100% sure the paper wallet you generated was impossible for anyone to hack even if your computer totally infected with viruses and keyloggers.

charleshoskinson (OP)
Legendary

CEO of IOHK

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 03:58:59 AM

We are going to modify the lecture a bit thanks to the hard work of Andreas. Canton has made a great product and it's solid from a JS security side thus I will always recommend it.

The revolution begins with the mind and ends with the heart. Knowledge for all, accessible to all and shared by all
bitcl1234oinfever

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 04:05:47 AM

Love the site, going to dive into it!
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 04:07:11 AM

We are going to modify the lecture a bit thanks to the hard work of Andreas. Canton has made a great product and it's solid from a JS security side thus I will always recommend it.

ya i didn't realize this site existed
looks gr8

i think its important to give the most paranoid users a way to feel 100% confident that the paper wallet they generate is 100% secure.

you can take it one step further and video tape the process of booting a live linux, generating and print the paper wallet offline, and then take a sledgehammer and KILL the computer  Cheesy

that would be epic.

I look forward to the upcoming videos

BitcoinBarrel
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 04:22:10 AM

Love the title!  Grin Will check out your site

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

charleshoskinson (OP)
Legendary

CEO of IOHK

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 04:23:03 AM

ya i didn't realize this site existed
looks gr8

i think its important to give the most paranoid users a way to feel 100% confident that the paper wallet they generate is 100% secure.

you can take it one step further and video tape the process of booting a live linux, generating and print the paper wallet offline, and then take a sledgehammer and KILL the computer  

that would be epic.

I look forward to the upcoming videos

I'm looking forward to producing them. I just need to find a way to fund it. I'd like to not have to take any contracts during the Summer and focus 100% of my effort on the Bitcoin Education Project. But even it that doesn't happen, I'd like to release 2-3 lectures per week plus guest content.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: