Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:25:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Coin To Mine!  (Read 3545 times)
anhpha90 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:19:40 AM

Hello Everyone!

I realize that if we start to mine a new coin when it just be minerable. We can get more profit. And that coin will be go up soon. So I create this topic for all. Share a new coin allow to mine, and we will buy it. Go to the moon soon.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nu1mlock

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:48:54 AM

You do realize that this is a stupid thread, don't you? Give it some thought and then reply to why people won't tell you which new coin they are mining.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:53:43 AM

If you knew a way which you could earn $1000 a day, would you share it or expect others to do so?
I'm afraid that you won't get the replies you are looking for since people spend quite a few time researching about Altcoins and what to mine for the maximum profit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:55:06 AM

Most new coins are POS by ICOs, you cant mine them.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ice2090

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:06:29 AM

If u start mining the unknow coins and others too, our profits will decrease very fast
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:43:06 AM

Those coins are usually only profitable for a very short amount of time and you're better off mining the stale coins we've been mining for as long as most new miners can remember. As adaseb said, most new coins are unfortunately POS, preventing mining. I guess it's a new trend nowadays. You can try mining some unknown coin that you find on the six hundredth page of an exchange but the chances of that coin ever being noticed or pumped are exceptionally low and it is very low reward most of the time.
anhpha90 (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:16:19 PM

Hi all!

I mean altcoin which be minerable will be go up soon. So more people buy it more hight price. If I find a new Coin minerable, I won't mine, I will buy it. Today I will buy DAxX and DBIX.
FrankK3

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:38:04 PM

I'm willing to try mining any new AltCoin. If it works - great; if not, move on.
hyet24

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:38:21 AM

Why not just bring more users to current coins?  lol  Having the coins go one way is bad idea.   Reason why altcoin mining isn't going to last is because more miners than users and long term investors will avoid because again due to lack of users.

No money is going in.  Just one way out.  Pump and dump groups and miners.
r8st

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:53:57 PM

Why not just bring more users to current coins?  lol  Having the coins go one way is bad idea.   Reason why altcoin mining isn't going to last is because more miners than users and long term investors will avoid because again due to lack of users.

No money is going in.  Just one way out.  Pump and dump groups and miners.

Well now that is just not true. In the last month we've seen the cryptocurrency market capital (as a whole) go from about $90 billion to $150 billion. Money is going in alright.

Some people do not see the big picture and think mining is doomed. It is not doomed, it has only just begun. The first wave of mass numbers of people (or was it the 2nd wave?) has come through into cryptocurrencies and some people got to fly away as a result (POS/mn people, don't worry, they'll be landing again someday)... But now it starts again from the bottom up, bitcoin higher than it was at $4K, miners nibbling at the bit as always...

When I hopped in a yr ago profitability for GPU mining was higher than where it sits today. I made about $4/gpu/day. Excitements come and go, the POS excitement has come, so it will too go, the mining frenzy has gone, so it too will some day come again. What we need is a coin to rally behind... DGB has my vote but not entirely my call, I can only speak and invest and mine for mice elf.
MinerHeavenAustria

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:55:43 PM

Our Company is mining Electroneum and Ethereum, in our opinion those two crypto currencys have a huge potential on the market. But there are many Altcoins to mine Wink
crocozino

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:04:35 PM

when the new coins is born time is very sensitive matter
cause the seconds really counts like $$$ and that is why there is no point to waste time posting a post or create the thread
we have to mine. do your own research and you would be rewarded
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:57:20 PM

Hello Everyone!

I realize that if we start to mine a new coin when it just be minerable. We can get more profit. And that coin will be go up soon. So I create this topic for all. Share a new coin allow to mine, and we will buy it. Go to the moon soon.

I do mine new coins since I do not have a mining rig. So i generally find coins that can be mined on my CPUs (I have plenty of spare). But if you are looking for a quick profit then it is not there. There is no guarantee that the new coin will do good in future or even trade on exchange. You will most likely spend your mining power and time on collecting useless coins that you cannot sell. However it is a good way to learn if you do not want to put money upfront in mining rig. You haven't mentioned what kind of mining hardware you have so it is hard to tell what kind of new coin you are looking for. If you just want any new coin (doesn't matter the algo) then you can just watch the announcement thread.
pinarsusar

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:32:09 PM

it depends  how much market cap and how many coin  you mining and also what difucilty you doing it  and then  why poeple sharing it heremost important question is Smiley
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:47:56 PM

SIGNATUM!
cambyman

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:54:43 PM

Most new coins are POS by ICOs, you cant mine them.
i agree,,,,, for me as the mining enthusiast, a little bit disappointed. As POS and ICOs we have to deposit in advance, but there is a big possibility that our deposit can go run away, this is my humble opinion. IRL also same as like that, if you invest your money in the wrong invest company, they will took your money and run away, but in IRL you can sue them, in the internet? the investor can come across the country, island or even continent, which is a bit difficult to sue the ICOs company.

Last coin i'm mining are zcash, which is their price now also good. Just wish another new mineable coin from the scratch will be release.
TrueRaver
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:41:58 AM

SIGNATUM!

lol
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:35:27 AM

I can tell the best strategy for 0.1BTC
Go to the coinmarketcap select the top 5 from end of table end mine this coins ))

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
halker2010

Activity: 532

The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:39:33 AM

for amd i suggest intense it will go higher and for nvidia users zcoin might go on a big exchange soon so get on it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: