Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:01:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coin to invest aside from Bitcoin  (Read 3583 times)
RAB0818 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:11:26 AM

I really want to invest in cryptocurrency, but i think btc price is so high for me. I want to invest in a coin that is stable but with a much lower price. I mean super low, so that i will profit in the years to come. Im new in learning crypto so i hope someone will give me an advice. Thanks a lot.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 03:24:39 AM

Litecoin.

Still below $50 per coin. Likely the first alternative cryptocurrency, created in 2011. It's creator, Charlie Lee, just quit his role at Coinbase to focus on further development of Litecoin. Litecoin will have 4x as much coin mined as Bitcoin, therefore a barometer of price potential (should demand be equal) is 1/4 the price of Bitcoin. Today that would be $600...so from that perspective Litecoin has yet to see its day, therefore you haven't missed much.
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:59:47 AM

before you invest, you should thinking how much you want to invest and how much your fund amount. let say, you have $200 and its equal with 0.08361204 btc at the moment in poloniex. after you change your money into btc, you can search the coins by watching the charts, the history, order buy and sell. you don't have to listen to other traders because their decision is sometimes is not good for you, you need to find by yourself. but if you want to make investing for long term, you can try with litecoin, etc, xrp, dgb and other.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:50:03 AM

I really want to invest in cryptocurrency, but i think btc price is so high for me. I want to invest in a coin that is stable but with a much lower price. I mean super low, so that i will profit in the years to come. Im new in learning crypto so i hope someone will give me an advice. Thanks a lot.

You can try some cryptocurrency from ICO or Initial Coin Offering. You can invest your money here and earn lots of money, I tried most of the time Im earning two times the value of my invested money. Its a bit risky but its worth it if you successfully earned here. There is no limit because it has different coins from the ICO.
ranreichman

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Snip CEO

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 06:05:56 AM

Litecoin.

Still below $50 per coin. Likely the first alternative cryptocurrency, created in 2011. It's creator, Charlie Lee, just quit his role at Coinbase to focus on further development of Litecoin. Litecoin will have 4x as much coin mined as Bitcoin, therefore a barometer of price potential (should demand be equal) is 1/4 the price of Bitcoin. Today that would be $600...so from that perspective Litecoin has yet to see its day, therefore you haven't missed much.

There is absolutely no reason to believe that demand will be equal. Bitcoin is the crypto store of value, the number of coins doesn't matter.

Ten60King

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:15:38 AM

Ethereum and Litecoin are looking good to me.
Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:17:59 AM

Choose carefully if you want to invest in cryptocurrency i think you have to research carefully so you can see what is the use of this coin or tokens that you want to buy o dont want to suggest you some coin to invest but you can choose the coins that leget and not A scam coin so much better of you check 1 by 1 for example litecoin or etherium check before you invest my friend

lurker10

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:21:50 AM

ARDR

Dude.Lebowski

Activity: 129
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:32:17 AM

Don't buy Monero (XMR).

Okay. The old man told me to take any rug in the house.
Tolrem

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:42:12 AM

AntShares (ANS). Look it up. You describe a long term investment (years). I don't think LTC will be the most profitable long term hold. I imagine BTC will be far more profitable, even given it's current price. Also Stratis. Look it up. Assuming no extenuating circumstance both will be over $100 in the next few years.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
TokenLot

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

www.TokenLot.com | Your ICO Superstore

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 06:45:43 AM

I want to invest in a coin that is stable.

No such thing! The best thing to do is diversify. Don't buy just one coin. Buy a small amount of 5-10 different tokens.

Just some friendly advice Smiley
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 06:53:29 AM

No such thing! The best thing to do is diversify. Don't buy just one coin. Buy a small amount of 5-10 different tokens.

Sounds like excellent advice to me.

FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:59:22 AM

I would say that it depends on the individual, but it's actually good to diversify coins. What I usually do is to look out for upcoming ICOs and invest in them since the value is still very affordable, incl. bonuses. The ICO's which I strongly recommend is DIMCOIN and Tezoz maybe. I invested hard in these two

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:59:45 AM

I was thinking like you a year before. Later, I discovered waves . Its last year's price was 0.00033 btc but this year  Its prices increased to 0.0024 btc. I guess It will be 0.01 btc in couple of years. For that reasons, I'm regularly buying waves monthly. If you want, you can think about it.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:21:29 AM

Sounds like excellent advice to me.

True. You shouldn't put all your money in any single coin or product. You must need to diversify your funds to reduce future risks. You should select a coin based on the use of their coins because there are many coins not useful. I have invested some money in these coins IOTA, NEM, Waves, LTC, Ripple, Burst, ETH and NVO.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:30:29 AM

Bitcoin is too high to buy now I agree with you, though you can still buy some unit of satoshi and make huge profit as bitcoin is still the most reliable such of crytocurrency investment for now. Litecoin and Zcash including ripple are also good for investment now except there are more risky than bitcoin.
micrypto

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:40:34 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 07:54:24 AM by micrypto

Tier1: Litecoin, Ethereum Classic, Decred, Waves, Digibyte, Verge, Stratis, Antshares, Siacoin and Golem

Tier2: Ardor, lisk, Syscoin, LBC and Komodo

Tier3:  Radium, Vertcoin, musicoin, Clams, AEON, POSW, Shift, ZCoin and NAVcoin (high-risk  high-reward)

Tier4: XRP, XEM, Dash and Ethereum (low-risk low-reward)

Don't put all your eggs in one basket
dobol

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 07:46:20 AM

I think for now, litecoin and ethereum are the best for long-term investments. They have a good future when viewed from the stabilization of their prices. It may be in the future, litecoin and ethereum that will give something different in comparison to the bitcoin that has done it now.

shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:57:44 AM

It all depends on you budget, risk appetite and how you expect your investment to grow with time.
You want risky but fast returns - try new ICO (Not guarantee ICO will be successful always, so need to do more research)
You want medium returns over few months - try in coins which has over 400 pages of comments on this forum. Depending on how much you can invest decide on coins you wanna buy
Less Risky and long term holding - you need to buy coins like BTC, ETH on which market relies heavily at the moment. Check every 3 months how are your investment growing if you feel risk cash out and reinvest in best during that period.

hope it helps  Grin Wink

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:10:09 AM

Reading the different cryptos overhere it will be tuff to choose only one OP.
Let me point out VIA, BSD and Storj.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: