Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:48:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coin to invest aside from Bitcoin  (Read 3583 times)
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:53:14 PM

For me the best Coins to invest aside from bitcoin is ethereum, due to good reputation and seen of high potential to survive in the market. Moreover, I think lite coin to is a good coin to invest.
daniel244king

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:03:53 PM

Footy Cash (FOOT) is the best altcoin to invest in..

Here's why:

FootyCash has seen a meteoric rise in valuation for the past month; with a price increase of more than 5000% on multiple exchanges.[/b]

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=FOOT_BTC#

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374929.0

Here is why I think FootyCash is a great cryptocurrency:

1. Footy has Rarity - Only 4 million coins total can exist.  There is a small POS inflation rate - about 3% annually (for staked coins only).
How many of you can say like the Winklevoss twins - that you own whole percentages of a cryptocurrency.  
Looking the current price of FootyCash you actually might be able to!

2. Footy is the first Fantasy Sports Crypotocurrency ever made. - Footy is the Bitcoin of Fantasy Sports!

3. Fantasy Sports is a multi-billion dollar industry - with tens of billions of dollars in annual revenue just for Fantasy Football alone!  If you count all the illegal gambling the figure goes much higher - maybe hundreds of billions? (not that I am condoning illegal gambling - but it's a fact of reality that must be considered anyway).

4. Coinmarketcap list just under 900 altcoins; of those listed only a  small percentage of altcoins have a cap of less than 4 million total coin.  Every coin on coinmarketcap with a rarity of less than 7 million total coins produced are all worth more than $2.00 USD - with the exception of Dreamcoin (because of YOBIT) and FOOTY CASH (which is currently undergoing a price correction: 5000% increase in the past month alone.)

5. The coin was greatly undervalued because of unawareness of the Footy cryptocurrency and Fantasy Sports as well.  As more and more people become aware of its value the price will continue to rise.

6. FootyCash has a great developer, active development, and the best community support!

7. FootyCash has a promising roadmap and is currently developing Masternodes for the next release.

8.  The name FootyCash may sound funny but "Footy Cash" is an actual English term (apparently):  

https://www.power100.com.au/news/local-news/81959-footy-cash-to-go-to-good-friday-appeal
     and
     http://www.heraldsun.com.au/ipad/california-club-brothel-sues-in-footy-cash-feud/news-story/bd77f7d397a34a067342a113b5bfa5d8

9. DraftKings, FanDuel, and other Fantasy Sports companies are getting the legislative green light to operate in most U.S States and other countries as well.  

When these companies decide to follow the trend of most corporations and switch to blockchain technology - I guarantee you that they will take a hard look at FootyCash first!

10. Oh, and the price of Bitcoin is dropping and will continue to drop until the August 1st Segwit activation takes place.

While Bitcoin is dropping, FootyCash is actually gaining value daily.  FootyCash is a great store of value to weather this storm.

THE KING OF COINS
Rostchild

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:21:17 AM

I could say a small price coins with best tech specs should be  considered.
I may say:
XSPEC - it is the best annons coins actually, you have to check it
DGB: scalabity & fast are okay

XSPEC is also okay with scalabity & fast, so far
It is a monster
25hashcoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:42:26 AM

Best coin to invest in other than bitcoin for me is ETC.

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
costina

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:42:10 AM

Not have best coin can invest aside from Bitcoin when have panic on market, you need know Bitcoin as King and Altcoin are soldiers, when the King died => soldiers will died too, just shitcoin take advantage in that time for pumping and take profit
Green trust

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:55:00 AM

I could say a small price coins with best tech specs should be  considered.
I may say:
XSPEC - it is the best annons coins actually, you have to check it
DGB: scalabity & fast are okay

XSPEC is also okay with scalabity & fast, so far
It is a monster

SHIFT Wink
kelceyott

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:06:31 AM

I really want to invest in cryptocurrency, but i think btc price is so high for me. I want to invest in a coin that is stable but with a much lower price. I mean super low, so that i will profit in the years to come. Im new in learning crypto so i hope someone will give me an advice. Thanks a lot.
Terrorists routinely use religion to divide ethnic groups, make rafts for guns, propagate reactionary ideas. There are many different religions in the world, not Islam.

Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:37:44 AM

You should buy
1.Waves
2.Waves
3.Waves
4. Ethereum
5. Litecoin
6. Antshares
7.Iconomi
8. Melon
TikoCrypto

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:59:19 AM

Many beginners make the misstake to think bitcoin price is too high.
I m hearing this argument since years, don't be a fool bitcoin is still king, as there are only 21 Million coins !

Scarcity gives bitcoin a lot of value, what doesn't mean that there aren't any other interesting coins.
Sindbad

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:02:57 AM

You should invest in new technique like IOTA and Bitlattice.
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:13:08 PM

It all depends on you budget, risk appetite and how you expect your investment to grow with time.
You want risky but fast returns - try new ICO (Not guarantee ICO will be successful always, so need to do more research)
You want medium returns over few months - try in coins which has over 400 pages of comments on this forum. Depending on how much you can invest decide on coins you wanna buy
Less Risky and long term holding - you need to buy coins like BTC, ETH on which market relies heavily at the moment. Check every 3 months how are your investment growing if you feel risk cash out and reinvest in best during that period.

hope it helps  Grin Wink

Totally agree with this comment  Smiley
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:32:26 PM

For me the best altcoin to invest as of now is wavesbecause this coin have low price and thats good for you because ethereum, litecoin, zencash , monero have high price. I suggesg make research so you can know what coin is good to buy or best to invest with cheap price you can see the all altcoin and the price and explore to the ann thread to get a lot of information so you can know if the coin have pitential to increase or not.
gotham8city

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:37:59 PM

It all depends on you budget, risk appetite and how you expect your investment to grow with time.
You want risky but fast returns - try new ICO (Not guarantee ICO will be successful always, so need to do more research)
You want medium returns over few months - try in coins which has over 400 pages of comments on this forum. Depending on how much you can invest decide on coins you wanna buy
Less Risky and long term holding - you need to buy coins like BTC, ETH on which market relies heavily at the moment. Check every 3 months how are your investment growing if you feel risk cash out and reinvest in best during that period.

hope it helps  Grin Wink

Totally agree with this comment  Smiley
Shift is one of the best invesments of the year. Decentralized and versatile. Combining a blazing fast, dApp-ready, delegated Proof of Stake blockchain with the interplanetary file system - for a decentralized, resilient and highly extensible web 3.0 platform. Building the new world wide web. Just better.
TrumpBump

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:18:05 PM

Stratis will over take all coins(possibly bitcoin) in a few years.

prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:30:47 PM

Market cap alone is not enough to decide whether you should by the coin or not

leirou

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:46:55 PM

Litecoin(LTC) and Etherium (ETH) would be good altcoin to invest in.
coinenthu

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:53:21 PM

I believe Decred has the highest potential considering its proven governance model with its lightening network
nasibakar

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:02:04 AM

I HODL mainly:
XRP
XSPEC
LTC
DGB

They are (very) cheap now (compared to next jumping - next year 2018 Smiley ).
Juiceboxx

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:23:59 AM

Op download the exodus wallet and start with the coins in that wallet. Its the most user friendly wallet in the market and you dont need to deal with exchanges. Of all the top coins litecoin imo is the most undervalued. If owning a lot of coins is your thing with high total coins dodgecoin is still the champ imo with a fantastic community. Fyi dodge is getting delisted on exodus so you will need another wallet to hold them in.
tanmao

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:18:28 AM

I really want to invest in cryptocurrency, but i think btc price is so high for me. I want to invest in a coin that is stable but with a much lower price. I mean super low, so that i will profit in the years to come. Im new in learning crypto so i hope someone will give me an advice. Thanks a lot.
If I were you, I would buy some eth and ardr as a long-term investment, the future of these two coins prices will rise, of course, this is just some of my suggestions, I hope you have good luck in the investment.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: