Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:31:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 30 BTC for sale @ 115$ each [Completed]  (Read 3558 times)
jimmy007

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 07:50:10 PM

HI
HAPPY MORNING  Smiley

DEAL FINISHED WITHOUT ANY HURDLES IT JUST WENT AS SMOOTH AS DAIRY MILK SILK IT JUST MELTED AS TIME WENT

THANK U YOU FOR UR PATIENCE AND SUPPORT"BENSON & AMERICANDESI HAD A GOOD TIME KNOWING EACH OTHER

LOOKING FORWARD IN FUTURE DEALS

THANKS & REGARDS
    JIMMY 
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 07:52:26 PM

HI
HAPPY MORNING  Smiley

DEAL FINISHED WITHOUT ANY HURDLES IT JUST WENT AS SMOOTH AS DAIRY MILK SILK IT JUST MELTED AS TIME WENT

THANK U YOU FOR UR PATIENCE AND SUPPORT"BENSON & AMERICANDESI HAD A GOOD TIME KNOWING EACH OTHER

LOOKING FORWARD IN FUTURE DEALS

THANKS & REGARDS
    JIMMY 

Hopefully trust has been generated and these transactions can be smoother and more P2P based than the last one.

Pleasuree working with both of you.

I understand that Jimmy will be meeting me sometime soon, next week and americandesi and myself will continue discussions to identify an access point into the Indian system.

americandesi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 08:04:20 PM

Deal completed.

Either or both parties can vett this trade on this thread and I will lock it to avoid garbage from piling up after this post.

Perfect Deal.! I successfully purchased 46 BTC's via Fund Transfer. INR amount is confidential and cannot be disclosed.
Thank you very much both of you. Definitely, it was a biggest transaction i have ever done in a single day.

I would definitely work with both of you again in future.!

Working with MOD Benson was sheer pleasure. His professionalism and knack in handling the escrow of the bitcoin currency was outstanding and at par with some of the expert forex trader i deal abroad. I recommend his services to each and everyone who would like to trade bitcoins. Working with him give you 100% peace of mind.!

P.S : Benson - as a gesture of goodwill, i have transferred you 0.2 BTC as a token of appreciation for all your efforts. This is apart from the escrow fee.
I know it not a huge amount. But yes, this is just beginning.

Thank you both..!! It was truly a pleasure working with you two.!

P.S 2 : Mod - Can we change the title of the thread to [COMPLETED] just to avoid confusion.! Thanks.!

Always buying and selling btc in bulk.!
Have I helped you out?  Send a donation! : 1ADesitf6McNmFw5wAN1y86bvyHLB5gR6P
My Reputation Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252042.0
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 08:28:38 PM

Thanks for the tip mate. Was a very generous gesture which leaves me with an IOU :p.

Thread title changed as well.

Please do not disclose auth methods. They will be randomized on every transaction.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: