Bitcoin Forum
January 27, 2022, 05:23:17 PM *
News: Vote on the 2021 community awards

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: so i didnt knew my transaction size before sending bitcoins  (Read 439 times)
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:54:07 AM

hi,

i sent bitcoin from multibit to electrum with low fee because i didnt knew what is my transaction size, only after i send it which is: 51978 (bytes) and the fee rate per byte is 1.02 sat/Byte.

how long will it takes to confirm the transactions? i dont mind waiting few days but how can i be sure that my transaction will go through?

thanks.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
HCP
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 4136

<insert witty quote here>

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:54:54 AM

It will probably be a lot longer than a few days... even with the fees and the number of unconfirmed transactions being a lot lower than last month.

Sadly, you can't even use the ViaBTC TX Accelerator as you're below 10 sats/byte... Sad However, if you post the TXID I can try and accelerate it via another method.

HI-TEC99
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1410

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:59:13 PM

... how can i be sure that my transaction will go through?

You could contact either quickseller or macbook-air and offer to pay a small fee to get it confirmed. Macbook-air is in charge of a mining pool that could confirm it, and quickseller has access to the pool's transaction accelerator. They don't charge very much to get transactions confirmed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: