Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:27:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you find your next coins  (Read 1202 times)
brandeany (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:25:54 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 11:39:47 AM by brandeany

Please share how you do researches and find the next coins to buy. As for me, I just read this forum and coinmarketcap and a few more website depending on which coins are in my list.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:38:01 AM

A multitude of things, Coinmarketcap, this forum, twitter, reddit, exchanges, previous history, upcoming news.  Or you can just take a chance and pick up a low cap coin and just wait until it starts moving.
moetimas

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:24:21 AM

I usually do before buying a coin is to look at the supply of coins, .., at least we will have a price consideration suitable for the coin. The activity of the developer is also important, because we can know the development of the coin. And also registered in coinmarketcap
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 11:43:47 AM

I think coinmarketcap is a very good website for finding next potential coin.
You can research the coin current situation and what will it do future.
You can also get other statistics also.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:46:44 AM

well there are so many things that you can use. this forum is one of them. taking a look at the announcement board is sometimes good to find the coins that released something new that can lead to a pump.
but the most useful thing is going to always be the charts. the volumes for example an how they have changed. or doing some technical analysis on the charts never hurts.

in general i will be looking for coins that are not pumped and are showing signs of wanting to get pumped (like increased volume or some good news)

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:48:29 AM

I visit psychics!
MBW_2

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:44:33 PM

Usually I am looking for low cap coins that needs to go mainstream. For example some new coins that had a good ico and needs to go into more exchanges. I can find a good price this kind of coins.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:32:40 PM

Please share how you do researches and find the next coins to buy. As for me, I just read this forum and coinmarketcap and a few more website depending on which coins are in my list.

Try to be careful with the developers and their background that gives a lot of the information for you about the future of the project itself. coinmarketcap and the forum can be determined as a good source for you. But i think you must do the more research about the ico. I do a research about the team, background of the project and whitepaper, if that does make sense and i will invest on it

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:54:23 PM

I think the experience should be accumulated during your work, we do not have any way to guide it for you, just look at the trading platform, you can buy any currency Which you want.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:25:17 PM

My way of earning extra money is to participate in signature campaigns, I write articles on the forum. When each campaign ends according to your level, you will be divided by the corresponding amount of each campaign

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Multatio

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:30:50 PM

I just look like if it is already well established, and if so, if it drops I buy it and then sell it later when the price increased. I am not into long term for most of my holdings.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:43:11 PM

medium, twitter, coinmarketcap and also this forum. After that I analyze price movements and I am usually pretty faithful to 1 coin if have a good project and especially if the team is very active on social media and this forum.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:31:01 AM

technical analyst in my charts will provide me the best time to buy,,
when the price is going down ,, i will find the best buy area,,
and usually on support the price will be bounce  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bitcointarget

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:38:12 AM

It's hard, I first investigate the teams behind coins. If they have a solid team and big community, that would be a good option. Second I check whether the coin creates any innovative.
lambofan

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:37:40 AM

It's hard, I first investigate the teams behind coins. If they have a solid team and big community, that would be a good option. Second I check whether the coin creates any innovative.
That seems to me a very good strategy most of the time,the perfect combination is what you describe,most of which are successful have all those features that you describe perfectly,having that is very easy for these to develop their potential very quickly.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:32:53 AM

That seems to me a very good strategy most of the time,the perfect combination is what you describe,most of which are successful have all those features that you describe perfectly,having that is very easy for these to develop their potential very quickly.

This is only one factor. Eventhough some have solid team behind, it still has the tendency to became a scam. I used marketcap and of course looking for price that is so low and investigate on the coin to see a good potential to rise in the future. Also this forum is the best place to look at what coin has the potential to go big in the future.
daniel244king

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:46:43 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 06:57:39 AM by daniel244king

I like Cryptopia.  Use their site's interface to list the coins in a specific order.  You can click on the top bar to relist the coins according to whatever column you click.

Click the last column - that's the one with the latest price. - Order the list from least to greatest.

Find a coin no one knows about that waiting to launch. Choose one that priced under 0.000005 BTC and has a low total number of coins.

I found FootyCash (FOOT) this way.  Footy was priced at 0.0000041 BTC (about $0.0004 USD at the time) when I bought it.  

Then I found that there are only 4 million coins total (from doing research on coinmarketcap and bitcointalk's  altcoin announcement page).  So I purchased $30.00 USD worth.  One month later, my investment is now worth over $2000.00 USD and its still rising everyday.

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:56:12 AM

I suspect Footy will go to about $5.00 USD before the end of the year - So, it's not too late to invest in Footy if you are looking for a good coin.

FootyCash bitcointalk page is here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374929.0

THE KING OF COINS
ICO_Estate_Coin

Activity: 140

ICO EstateCoin Project manager

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 08:39:16 AM

Thank you for sharing your experience.

ICO IS GO ON! | WEBSITE | WP | ERC20 Token!
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:43:01 PM

medium, twitter, coinmarketcap and also this forum. After that I analyze price movements and I am usually pretty faithful to 1 coin if have a good project and especially if the team is very active on social media and this forum.

That’s a good list that you have there. Investing in coins is not as easy as people would think it is because a bunch of researching is needed before putting money into something that will go up in price. Cointelegraph with new coins and their press releases is a nice method to making money through researching. Twitter plus Facebook brings more investors as well. Bitcointalk is the most important place for researching on a new coin to invest in.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: