Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:19:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TEZOS raised 231 Million  (Read 6649 times)
links

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:11:24 AM

I never expected it. New record and more will still beat it
williamevanl

Activity: 404
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:14:42 AM

Yes eventually but how often do we see completely new products? The vast majority of these Ether token ICO's are reaching their demise but if you look at the history of all of this there are only a handful of entirely new products. Tezos is special in the same way that Ether or NXT (or NEM I guess wtf happened there) were.

Folks are going to get really gun shy about future ICO's with products like Bancor and EOS in the past. One thing I know to be true, people don't even know what they are investing in anymore...
comp

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:48:13 AM

Yes eventually but how often do we see completely new products? The vast majority of these Ether token ICO's are reaching their demise but if you look at the history of all of this there are only a handful of entirely new products. Tezos is special in the same way that Ether or NXT (or NEM I guess wtf happened there) were.

Folks are going to get really gun shy about future ICO's with products like Bancor and EOS in the past. One thing I know to be true, people don't even know what they are investing in anymore...

Tezos is zo special that the main dev cannot think of a single credible usecase
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:05:16 PM

One thing I know to be true, people don't even know what they are investing in anymore...

Always has, always will. The mere idea of future profits is what gets them going, even if they don't know how it'll profit.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:14:36 PM

Upcoming, I like the idea. But should we invest in this ?

williamevanl

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:47:55 PM

Tezos is zo special that the main dev cannot think of a single credible usecase

I've seen folks say that from the video but I certainly think it's more like there are so many use cases where do you begin. Tezos has smart contracts just like Ether. One of the Tezos vidoes opens up with how smart contracts will likely be used one day from checking into hotels to boarding planes. I think we all recognize the millions of use cases for smart contracts.
coin_coin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:07:07 PM

I want to invest some in TEZOS but missed the founder raise, when can i buy it from exchange?Or has it hit an exchange now ?

CINDICATOR.COM12 September 2017 Token Sale
WP
williamevanl

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:20:46 PM

Tezos has been the opposite of all other ICO's. Most issue a coin before they have a product. Tezos has been working on the project since 2014 but won't release the tokens for 4-6 months.

You can do some stuff buying futures or "IOU's" from some exchanges. I have no idea how legit that is.
nogoodcoin

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:52:08 PM

Tezos has been the opposite of all other ICO's. Most issue a coin before they have a product. Tezos has been working on the project since 2014 but won't release the tokens for 4-6 months.

You can do some stuff buying futures or "IOU's" from some exchanges. I have no idea how legit that is.

Say no to an uncapped ico like Tezos, or your money  may get hurt , nobody can help you.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
williamevanl

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:07:23 PM

Say no to an uncapped ico like Tezos, or your money  may get hurt , nobody can help you.

Seems silly, your money isn't protected in anyway by being in a 'capped' ICO. We will see the majority of these shit ERC-20 ether token ICO's crash and burn to zero even though they were capped. I wouldn't rely on something as trivial as whether or not there's a firm cap on the money raised for a project to direct your decision to invest.

What's hilarious is nobody does what they should do, learn all the technical details they possibly can behind the protocol. Tezos has a new smart contracting language, has anyone taken a look at it, tried to create anything with it. Are the ideas fundamentally sound? Ain't nobody got time for that, they are looking at the token symbol, the ico conditions all sorts of other non-sense because they can't be bothered to actually figure out how these potential products even work!
comp

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:26:08 AM

Say no to an uncapped ico like Tezos, or your money  may get hurt , nobody can help you.

Seems silly, your money isn't protected in anyway by being in a 'capped' ICO. We will see the majority of these shit ERC-20 ether token ICO's crash and burn to zero even though they were capped. I wouldn't rely on something as trivial as whether or not there's a firm cap on the money raised for a project to direct your decision to invest.

What's hilarious is nobody does what they should do, learn all the technical details they possibly can behind the protocol. Tezos has a new smart contracting language, has anyone taken a look at it, tried to create anything with it. Are the ideas fundamentally sound? Ain't nobody got time for that, they are looking at the token symbol, the ico conditions all sorts of other non-sense because they can't be bothered to actually figure out how these potential products even work!

Watch out...smart and rational comment is FUD  Wink Wink The 3 letter frame it all abbreviation. The cryptospace has cancer
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:12:26 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
damn like bancor 150mil now worth 75mil
snt 100++ now 80
tezos 231 could be halving to, halving your pocket
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy congrat for ico buyers

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
turquaise

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:19:01 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
snt 100++ now 80
those ICOs was ethereum based. but tezos not ethereum based.
greply

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:53:44 PM

231 million for what? A whitepaper and a promise of doing something?

As only a wide-eyed child at the time, I'm too young to properly remember the dotcom bubble but can anyone shed some light as to whether this same type of thing was happening then? Were people just throwing money anywhere and everywhere if it sounded good enough?

Me being one of the few here who remembers and participated in the dot com bubble will shed some light on what is happening at the moment.

This is not, I repeat not the Dot-Com bubble all over again.....yet.
What is happening now looks more like the late 80's begin 90's with some 98/99 mixed in.

The fundament of the future is being laid out at the moment and thats what we see happening. And where we are partcipating in. Dont forget its only a 70 billion market(as we speak).
Many coins will be worthless in a few years, many other ico's, probably a bit more regulated, will follow and will shape the future even more. Regulators will step in and banks will enter the playing field. Behind them the ever greedy but also affraid to loose his money is the retail participant. The market will take off then and will swell to immense proportions and only than we can say....THIS IS DOT-COM ALL OVER AGAIN. Probably in 3-5 years. So you better brace yourself because it will be a hell of a ride.

gr E

Thanks for the response. I'm interested to see if it plays out in a similar fashion as before Wink
oliviajizz

Activity: 154

* PM for Japanese Translations *

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:25:49 PM

have they started dumping yet?  Kiss

* PM for Japanese Translations *
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:42:46 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 05:31:48 AM by Spoetnik

Upcoming, I like the idea. But should we invest in this ?

Uhhmm what idea ?
What is it ?
Notice how no one mentioned that.. just how much money etc etc.
Doesn't that give you a hint as to what is going on here ?

Joe Blow says: What is it ?
Billy Bob says: I dunno but we gonna be fuckin' rich yo !
Joe says ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Apollo777

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:52:36 PM

With 231 million dollars, it looks like TEZOs will be in business for a while, which is a good thing for "long term" investors.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▬▬▬▬  Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry  ▬▬▬▬
  Slack      Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      Bitcointalk      Medium      Reddit 
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:22:23 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
snt 100++ now 80

you forgot Polybius  Cheesy

ROFL..... Grin Grin Grin

you think their gonna have a halving party too

yeah I thought it cannot get worse than Bancor but this? Roll Eyes

Truth is the new hatespeech.
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:50:34 PM

For sure they have enough money in the looong term for development which is good.
Still I'm curious to see how will be the first day on an exchange.
dr blowfin

Activity: 186
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:43:29 PM

I bought a small amount. Probably not gonna be my greatest investment ever. Doubt anyone will be selling for a loss though.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: