Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:24:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Payment Proof] Everything You Need To Know On How To Make Money Online $$$  (Read 7463 times)
vervainagospoda (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:32:13 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 08:57:15 AM by vervainagospoda

Hey, have you wanted to make money online but you got no clue on how to do it ?. Well I will be teaching you exactly what to do. I am making a living from the internet and I want to share my knowledge with you.

Here you can check some of my earnings:

What is the price of the product?
-Price is as low as $10.
Hurry up and start making cash

sabx01

Activity: 616
Merit: 254

KaShopping PH - Affiliated with Shopee Philippines

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 12:19:19 PM

for a newbie is hard to believe your method and risk their $20. Unless if someone try it and review your method if really works.
I'm willing to take the vouch if their available and give you my honest review.

player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:52:04 PM

For the next time, I'd suggest offering vouch copies to senior members or above that have some level of positive trust. It adds much more genuine and credible feedback.

Anyhow, good luck with sales on this.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:52:34 PM

Your advert look so attractive and inviting but this your proof is not good enough, nobody knows the service you got the money from.

The cost of your service is $20, can you offer a free vouch copy of your product.
KapitaList

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:18:00 PM

can you give details with p.m
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 05:12:22 AM

For the next time, I'd suggest offering vouch copies to senior members or above that have some level of positive trust. It adds much more genuine and credible feedback.

^ I came here to say this.

I'd be more than willing to offer my professional and impartial review about this. The user I quoted can vouch for my ability to properly review products here, or you can simply scroll through my history to find my reviews.

But before I offer my input and review (and potential vouch for you), can I ask if this is a proprietary method/product? Or is this a guide based on information that is freely available online somewhere. In other words, are we paying you for a guide that is proprietary or are we paying you for your time in researching this method and for putting it together for us?

Is the revenue earned by this method via BTC? PayPal? Can anyone from any country utilize your methods? What are the startup costs and initial investment for the methods you share?

If you want an HONEST review, I'm more than willing to break down a copy of your guide and provide some honest feedback.

Cheers.

vervainagospoda (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:20:34 AM

I'd be more than willing to offer my professional and impartial review about this. The user I quoted can vouch for my ability to properly review products here, or you can simply scroll through my history to find my reviews.

But before I offer my input and review (and potential vouch for you), can I ask if this is a proprietary method/product? Or is this a guide based on information that is freely available online somewhere. In other words, are we paying you for a guide that is proprietary or are we paying you for your time in researching this method and for putting it together for us?

Is the revenue earned by this method via BTC? PayPal? Can anyone from any country utilize your methods? What are the startup costs and initial investment for the methods you share?

If you want an HONEST review, I'm more than willing to break down a copy of your guide and provide some honest feedback.

Cheers.

Thanks for your time. What I am offering isn't specific money-making method. It's more like teaching you money-making mindset. But there are also methods to make money involved (methods I used to do money)

Kakashi Sensei

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:42:03 PM

Willing to take a vouch copy and write a detailed honest review
hassanabid

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:30:35 PM

can you put some more details about your product?
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 06:41:17 PM

Cheers.

Thanks for your time. What I am offering isn't specific money-making method. It's more like teaching you money-making mindset. But there are also methods to make money involved (methods I used to do money)

Ah okay. If your other vouchers don't come through for you, I'll give you an honest review. But please be aware that selling information that isn't proprietary can be a bit difficult. My review will consist of whether what you claim you're selling is valid, and whether it is worth the $20 initial investment to buy your inspirational materials.

I don't ever want to knock anyone trying to make an honest living, but if you search this board, you'll see that there are tons of people that sell money making methods that really shouldn't be justified in selling them.

Last question, is your material original, or is it a collective of other books and materials?

vervainagospoda (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:01:12 PM

Cheers.

Ah okay. If your other vouchers don't come through for you, I'll give you an honest review. But please be aware that selling information that isn't proprietary can be a bit difficult. My review will consist of whether what you claim you're selling is valid, and whether it is worth the $20 initial investment to buy your inspirational materials.

I don't ever want to knock anyone trying to make an honest living, but if you search this board, you'll see that there are tons of people that sell money making methods that really shouldn't be justified in selling them.

Last question, is your material original, or is it a collective of other books and materials?

Personally written by me. It's not only showing how to make money but motivates you to do it Smiley

Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:36:02 PM

I got vouch copy via pm.

What I can say is, Yes you can make bucks with this method, I my self used this method when I was a newbie here,
and it made me allot of $$$  Grin I vouch YES, But the price is too steep Shocked for this method man.
$8 would be fine.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
vervainagospoda (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:03:19 AM

I got vouch copy via pm.

What I can say is, Yes you can make bucks with this method, I my self used this method when I was a newbie here,
and it made me allot of $$$  Grin I vouch YES, But the price is too steep Shocked for this method man.
$8 would be fine.

Thank you for your vouch mate Smiley

Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:56:22 PM

I need vouch copy
vervainagospoda (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:06:05 PM

I need vouch copy

you aren't enough reped to be able to receive it

hassanabid

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:31:23 AM

any proof from other member of this?
and what this method is related to??
how much time it will take to earn this much amount?
mattermaster

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:41:35 PM

Hey, have you wanted to make money online but you got no clue on how to do it ?. Well I will be teaching you exactly what to do. I am making a living from the internet and I want to share my knowledge with you.

Here you can check some of my earnings:

What is the price of the product?
-Price is as low as $20.
Hurry up and start making cash

Hey, you are welcome with your offer here!
I wish if i you opt me for a vouch copy so that i can review on your service.
Hope to get it soon.

Thank you

vervainagospoda (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:37:03 AM

Sent you the vouch copy

sabx01

Activity: 616
Merit: 254

KaShopping PH - Affiliated with Shopee Philippines

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 08:23:26 AM

for a newbie is hard to believe your method and risk their $20. Unless if someone try it and review your method if really works.

He gave me vouch, As I promise I will give my honest review.
Yes generally you can earn from this method but 50/50 and no numbers to be specific.
Actually he just giving you a tips how to make money, it's like you're reading a blog.
This method is quite generic for me as I knew it already but maybe it will help someone who don't know this method yet. You're Poor guy!
To be honest it's not worth $20 for me but maybe to other yes.

hassanabid

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:54:27 PM

He gave me vouch, As I promise I will give my honest review.
Yes generally you can earn from this method but 50/50 and no numbers to be specific.
Actually he just giving you a tips how to make money, it's like you're reading a blog.
This method is quite generic for me as I knew it already but maybe it will help someone who don't know this method yet. You're Poor guy!
To be honest it's not worth $20 for me but maybe to other yes.

thanks for your review Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: