Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:41:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rank wtf?  (Read 1954 times)
ATA Group (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:15:41 AM

How come I still have 98 Activity with an Account which is over 1 year old and over 300 posts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1299

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:00:28 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 12:38:08 PM by cr1776

How come I still have 98 Activity with an Account which is over 1 year old and over 300 posts?

All about ranks:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

This explains it all.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:21:35 PM

You probably just spammed your way to 300 points, which definitely isn't how you gain activity. Read this post for more info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CoinTek

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:27:54 PM

The whole system of ranking is based on a few factors like how long you are on the website, the posts within a two weeks period.   The links provided above definitely should point you in the right direction. I read all of that before I started as I wanted to understand the culture and ethos of this board, which I respect.
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:39:37 PM

You need to post at least once every 14 days to allow your activity to keep growing.
janedt

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:51:54 PM

Because activity only increase if you post at least 1 on every 2 weeks.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:26:32 PM

You need to post at least once every 14 days to allow your activity to keep growing.
This post answers your question, 300+ posts are useless if you just post it on small amount of time, day/s actually its spamming
And thats why you need to become active and post even once every two weeks so your rank will update on this forum.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:06:04 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 08:28:38 AM by dillpicklechips

Because activity only increase if you post at least 1 on every 2 weeks.

Here's the quoted post of theymos to support what you said and is more precise than the words you used:

The activity number is determined in this way:
time = number of two-week periods in which you've posted since your registration
activity = min(time * 14, posts)

Activity is updated every hour.

This is also included in the links given above but I wish to repeat it here since it is the specific thing you are looking for and putting some emphasis to the necessary details in this case for which you may somehow overlook it. Hope this provides clarity in your part.
JohnnyNnex

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:38:33 PM

Post once every 2 weeks and you will have better activity.
The rules are here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:37:08 PM

First of all it's a sad thing that you see ranks above the information you're getting from this forum. Learn what you want and share what you can, your rank will increase with time.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
ArachAttack

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:34:21 PM

So activity is not linked to login time ?
Mindin

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:45:51 PM

No it's not, it's how much you post in a two week window.
TanClan98

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:51:26 PM

humhh??Lets be give you a phrases that you might post every day since 2016 and the same time my answer as well for your question.

"You only posted below 1 sentence"

"Also your answers might be less than 1 sentence"

"Am a right? "

this might reason you are now complaining about your post.
I created works the same phrases that is not more than 1 sentence.

Note: the 3 phrases that I created is also my answer why you have less activity and higher post that does no consist 1 paragraph or 2 to 3 sentences.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:00:27 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 03:34:00 AM by Jaycee99

EYES HERE OP I DO HAVE ANSWERS TO YOU PROBLEM AND DIFFERENT ANSWER FROM THE PAST USERS WHO ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION, WELL EXCEPT FOR TANCLAN98. : )

Hey dude I think practicaly 98 activities/98post which is constructive and has a sense and the 202 post is just simple words that would not be considered as activities.

humhh??Lets be give you a phrases that you might post every day since 2016 and the same time my answer as well for your question.

"Am a right? "

Note: the 3 phrases that I created is also my answer why you have less activity and higher post that does no consist 1 paragraph or 2 to 3 sentences.

This user right here has a point. The first thing come up to my mind it also unfair but I seen you post one by one from you last topic which is located here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=812574;sa=show Posts and let me tell you this your 1st page does not contain any post that will be considered as an activity like your 1-4 post dude even you posted those small amount of words in your post that is 1-4 is not good at all.
Also your 9-12 post its not good even you answered it does not contain 2 sentence. Also you 16-20 in my eyes Its not good to be considered as an activity.

PS: the numbers that i did not speak of here/told you is considered to be a activity in my eyes at your page 1 and you helped/questioned above one sentence.

Plus every page that is in your profile is only short phrases like what tanclan told you here are the pages that only contain small words/phrases. Your page 2 it wortless post that will not be considered as activities and some post you made inpage 3 is good because it contains a paragraph that is also considered to be helpful.

Dont post anything like "no one" and "no project def" its not a good post that will be not considered activities because it coins phrases only like tanclan98 answered.

Bye the way look at my profile and you will see English  words that is above 75 characters and likely will be good that you will see it be 1 paragraph 2 paragraph.

I SEE THAT YOU ONLY WASTED ALMOST 2 YRS HERE IN BITCOIN POSTING ONLY PHRASES. tip: pls stop posting words and phrases you must build post that has sense/ 3 sentences that will be good.
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:03:16 AM

Normally your activity increases after 14 days, my advice is that you should post once a day so that your activity is equal to the post count that you have. In your case, you should just wait for it to increase after the period of 14 days. You should also avoid spamming because that wont do any good, moderators of the forum might delete topics that are considered to be as spam and if that happens your post count will drop as well as your activity

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:24:48 AM

EYES HERE OP I DO HAVE ANSWERS TO YOU PROBLEM AND DIFFERENT ANSWER FROM THE PAST USERS WHO ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION, WELL EXCEPT FOR TANCLAN98. : )

Hey dude I think practicaly 98 activities/98post which is constructive and has a sense and the 202 post is just simple words that would not be considered as activities.

"Am a right? "

This user right here has a point. The first thing come up to my mind it also unfair but I seen you post one by one from you last topic which is located here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=812574;sa=show Posts and let me tell you this your 1st page does not contain any post that will be considered as an activity like your 1-4 post dude even you posted those small amount of words in your post that is 1-4 is not good at all.
Also your 9-12 post its not good even you answered it does not contain 2 sentence. Also you 16-20 in my eyes Its not good to be considered as an activity.

PS: the numbers that i did not speak of here/told you is considered to be a activity in my eyes at your page 1 and you helped/questioned above one sentence.

Plus every page that is in your profile is only short phrases like what tanclan told you here are the pages that only contain small words/phrases. Your page 2 it wortless post that will not be considered as activities and some post you made inpage 3 is good because it contains a paragraph that is also considered to be helpful.

Dont post anything like "no one" and "no project def" its not a good post that will be not considered activities because it coins phrases only like tanclan98 answered.

Bye the way look at my profile and you will see English  words that is above 75 characters and likely will be good that you will see it be 1 paragraph 2 paragraph.

I SEE THAT YOU ONLY WASTED ALMOST 2 YRS HERE IN BITCOIN POSTING ONLY PHRASES. tip: pls stop posting words and phrases you must build post that has sense/ 3 sentences that will be good.

Just a correction. Making a one word post or few characters in a post doesn't have relevance to your activity count. I'll quote my post and eleaborate it for you and to others:

Here's the quoted post of theymos to support what you said and is more precise than the words you used:

time = number of two-week periods in which you've posted since your registration

This is also included in the links given above but I wish to repeat it here since it is the specific thing you are looking for and putting some emphasis to the necessary details in this case for which you may somehow overlook it. Hope this provides clarity in your part.

This means that you should post atleast once in a 2 week-period time for you to have that 14 potential activity count.

So if the OP was tricked by the seller that it is a "potential hero account" because it was created years ago which will satisfy the potential activities needed to become a hero then no since that is not the basis.

P.S. Where do you get this information @Jaycee99?

P.P.S. Post constructively because if not then before you reach that certain rank, you are banned.  Wink

P.P.P.S I just stated base on how I interpret theymos' words.
TanClan98

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:11:12 AM

"Am a right? "

Just a correction. Making a one word post or few characters in a post doesn't have relevance to your activity count. I'll quote my post and eleaborate it for you and to others:

This means that you should post atleast once in a 2 week-period time for you to have that 14 potential activity count.

So if the OP was tricked by the seller that it is a "potential hero account" because it was created years ago which will satisfy the potential activities needed to become a hero then no since that is not the basis.

P.S. Where do you get this information @Jaycee99?

P.P.S. Post constructively because if not then before you reach that certain rank, you are banned.  Wink

P.P.P.S I just stated base on how I interpret theymos' words.

So Iam here to answer because jaycee99 has a same answer. but Ill answer your question I dont know where did jaycee get his answer or we do have the same mind and theories?? LOL XD.  I based my answers to the rules and to his post look at his profile his tpoics are low quality post and not even helpful and more likely be considered as a spam.
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:04:51 PM

i think that is not happen if you were active user who posting everydays frequently. you could have becomes a senior member as you said that your account was made over 1 year ago
*cmiiw

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
cocoinin

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:53:15 AM

Every 14 days you can have 14 points maximum. Every comment/post gives you one point.
You can't  get more than 14 points, but you can get less. If you created less than 14 posts or some of them were removed - you'll get less than 14 points.

If you didn't post at all in some 14 day period - you get zero points in it.
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:54:36 PM

You should post regularly around. You should post every two weeks atleast once. And your activity ponts will surely increase ! If you create an account and leave it without posting for a while, your activity points wont grow at all !
Jarunik

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:40:12 PM

Or you do not post a lot and just lurk and stay a newb forever. Like me. :-)
cocoinin

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:49:50 PM

Or someone deleted all your posts and you're like WAT?!
Mindin

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:54:46 AM

Wow, joined april 2013 and STILL just a Newbie, respect bro  Wink Cheesy

So I guess you mainly read posts then and don't really post much yourself. Takes all kinds  Smiley
Commie

Activity: 621
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:48:34 PM

But how is activity actually gained? Ok, not from posts, then from what?

Mindin

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:01:56 PM

But how is activity actually gained? Ok, not from posts, then from what?

Yes, it is actually gained from posting, every two weeks you can get a maximum of 14 postpoints.
cocoinin

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:11:53 PM

Ok, not from posts, then from what?
from posting, but no more than 14 points per every 14-days period.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:51:22 PM

LOL. I checked your account and its say 2013 WTF??? I guess you are not that active though in this forum or maybe just maybe you are a hacked account Tongue

But seriously, you have been a lurker for the last couple of years and I hope you learn a lot from reading here.

Watanabe1505

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:44:45 AM

The maximum of activity point is supposed to be 14 in every 2 weeks for a period. So if you even post more than 14 posts before your activity point is reset your post is not counted. Its purpose is to against spam post from people who want to fast up their rank in short time.
justmint

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:07:08 PM

To be regular is rewarded. It has limits tho.
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:15:09 PM

Here you can check your potential activity https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info
xsim27x

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:12:31 PM

Not in the way you might think.

Every 14 days you should login and post, then you will boost your activity.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:01:47 AM

The easiest way to rank up is just wait. Yes it really takes time to reach another level and make us of time, try to learn everything you can read in hear. In exchange try to answer those question from the beginners, it was just like giving and taking. When you reach a junior member then try to apply for signature campaign and they will pay you bit coins/altcoin etc. That's how it really works, try to learn alot of things from here and just relax while waiting.

YS84

Activity: 159

UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:50:14 AM

You should post regularly around. You should post every two weeks atleast once. And your activity ponts will surely increase ! If you create an account and leave it without posting for a while, your activity points wont grow at all !

I agree. I think activity will not increase on how old you create your account. At least you have to post one in every two weeks. If you pay attention about how your activity increased from the beginning surely you can understand this process. 

gogok

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:52:47 AM

Because activity only increases 14 times in two weeks, if you have not done anything in a long time, and you chased it in a short time it will only count your activity in the last 2 weeks
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:25:38 PM

You seen to be trying to get activity points by posting in a short amount of time and that is not the way it works you get 14 points in activity for every period of 14 days in which you have been active, so it does not matter the age of your account or the number of posts you did.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:18:41 AM

Because of inactivity of your posts. This happens to me everytime im inactive on posting. But don't worry, once you posted atleast 1 post, it updates immediately. Don't forget to post atleast 1 post each day. It's not that hard to post. Just to avoid compicated situation like this. You said your account is over a year. You should be a senior or a hero member rank by now.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:22:45 PM

The main reason  i see is you dont make a post every update of activity it happens every 2 weeks , so even your account is 3 years but your not posting it will not affect to your activity . you need to be first get  more active here in this forum  and do not forget to actively post here to get those activity points every update.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
BeetcoinScummer

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:33:13 PM

It's pretty difficult to be regular when you don't feel like posting. I guess you could try to make 1 post every 2 weeks when you are feeling lazy and then later on just make up for it by crap posting a string of shit posts in one marathon session.
Mindin

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:42:49 AM

It's pretty difficult to be regular when you don't feel like posting. I guess you could try to make 1 post every 2 weeks when you are feeling lazy and then later on just make up for it by crap posting a string of shit posts in one marathon session.

How hard is it to post regularly? Surely there must be some topics that is of interest to you at the subforums here. There is even politics and current lifesituations you can comment on.
bitcub

Activity: 951

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 10:09:35 AM

Post everyday it will bring you to higher rank in few months. This forum has an algorithm to prevent a new account to become a Legendary overnite. You need to open your account and post atleast before every 14days.

Mindin

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:33:53 AM

Post everyday it will bring you to higher rank in few months. This forum has an algorithm to prevent a new account to become a Legendary overnite. You need to open your account and post atleast before every 14days.

Yes, I agree fully. It dosn't take that much effort to become a rank of member or full member, one would reach that status within a few months of posting now and then regurlary.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: