Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:15:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BIKERCOIN]Has migrated on top of the BitShares  (Read 1930 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
weedgalz (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:13:15 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 12:52:08 PM by weedgalz

Bikercoin Digital Cryptocurrency

Bikercoin specifications
Total Supply
25,000,000 BIKERCOIN. 80% come from previous coin mining (10 M. cryptonote BIC balance X 2). 20% to our reserves and used accordingly when needed. No extra coins will ever be created.

Use of Funds
5 million BIKERCOINS will provide two years of operating capital for Servers, Apps, Advertising, Marketing and Exchanges integration of the BIKERCOIN.

Adjustable
No extra coins will ever be created.

BIC to BIKERCOIN(BitShares) Conversions: See http://bikercoin.org

Bikercoin started as a CryptoNote coin on June 07, 2016 and as of July 06, 2017 migrated on top of the BitShares blockchain. Bikercoin will now benefit from BitShares existing ecosystem and decentralized Exchange.

BIC to BIKERCOIN(BitShares) Conversions will Start July 10th 2017 - End August 25, 2017. To get your BIC Balance X 2, First get a BitShares Wallet Then Deposit all your BIC in a wallet online at wallet.bikercoin.org then click the Convert all BIC coins to BitShare BIKERCOIN

Wallets

AIRDROP AND BOUNTY

After you have downloaded the latest version for your computer and installed the BitShares application, start it up and accept the license. You should then be presented with a screen asking you to set your wallet password.

Your password is used to protect your wallet, which contains your private keys while they are stored on your computer. Be sure to use a reasonably strong password and that your password is not used anywhere else.

NOTE: Do not assume that if you remember your password that you can recover your funds from another computer just because it has BitShares installed. We will walk you through the process of backing up your wallet in a later step.

Step 2 - Create an Account

The next step is to create an account where you should be presented with a screen similar to the screen shown below:

Once you have chosen an account name that you are happy with, click the Create New Account button.

NOTE: An account is a named public key that allows you to receive funds, login to websites, and sign messages. A wallet can contain one or more accounts, which means that you can create multiple accounts within your wallet, so there’s no need to worry about picking the perfect name.

After clicking Create New Account you will be registered automatically, as shown below:

Step 4 - Backup Wallet

As a best practice, you should create a backup copy of your wallet right now. To backup your wallet, to the wallet management console as shown below.

Your password is used to protect your wallet, which contains your private keys while they are stored on your computer. Be sure to use a reasonably strong password and that your password is not used anywhere else.

Provide the password defined at when you created your accounts:

At this point, the BitShares application will ask you to verify the so called brain key which can be used to recover all your accounts created in your wallet.

Write down the brain key and store it safely. It will allow access to your accounts and funds without any further requirements! After that, press next and verify that you wrote down your brain key correctly:

NOTE: While you only have to do this once to recover your balances, we recommend that you do this periodically to avoid losing your transaction history.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexsetiawan

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

English -> Indonesian translation service

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 12:13:59 PM

Reserved indonesian translation

_����������������_
��������������������_
���������������������_
�����������������������
�����������������_�����
���������������������
�������������������
��������������������_
�����������������������
�����������������_�����
����������������������
���������������������
������������������
EKASEPBANJAR
Vexanium Block Producer

� 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
STAKE YOUR VEX
Vote ekasepbanjar
And Get Reward Daily

� 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
[ Website ] [ Telegram ] [ Instagram ]
let's growth VEX better! Public Blockchain from Indonesia

� 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:18:45 PM

Total Supply
25,000,000 BIKERCOIN. 80%  Roll Eyes
airdrop ? free coin  Huh
linkme

Activity: 324

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:19:12 PM

Can I reserve for Vietnamese translation?
My past job:
Trackr: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2017727.0
Jo1

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:35:59 PM

waiting for bounty campaign. Tongue Tongue Tongue
Mainnvest

Activity: 102
Merit: 13

Validator at Sentinel dVPN (Mandragora)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 12:44:46 PM

I reserve the Spanish translation. Anyway, I'll wait for the bounty campaign, but keep me in your mind ^^

Mainnvest
bozton

Activity: 295

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:11:40 PM

Whether in your project is not held bounty signature campaign or bounty social media dev ..? I am ready to support your project.
Ouyunk

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:15:24 PM

Is there a bounty campaign for this project? It seems this is a good project, but I hope there is airdrop for this project. So the crypto can get to know the project
command.

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:17:36 PM

do you have bounty campaign?
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:07:05 PM

i'm interested too on airdrop.
i hope devs and thread manager will give us more infoes.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:17:53 PM

are you takeover bikercoin project? i saw few months ago you held BIC swap, and how to do swap to bitshare, is this available from last bikercoin wallet?
hugasinora

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:33:39 PM

Wow that big amount and premine 20% also very big, hope there is airdrop for this, and hopefully this project success for future. I will bookmark it first to see the progress of this project
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:44:06 PM

Judging from the name, this coin will be dedicated for bikers, am I correct?
So how about the non bikers? This make the non biker has no purposes to buy this coin.
CMIIW.
weedgalz (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:14:27 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 04:36:17 PM by weedgalz

are you takeover bikercoin project? i saw few months ago you held BIC swap, and how to do swap to bitshare, is this available from last bikercoin wallet?
No taker as they are now 2 seperate blockchains similar to DSH cryptonote with Hitbtc, Minergate and Democats.org. the monero double spend bug cause original dev of BIC to close his doufex exchange and cryptopia to stop trades of old BIC so there was swap to BIC2 chain by community. Now the original dev have decide to swap his BIC chain to BIKERCOIN on bitshares but he hates bitcointalk website so i decide to help those with this info
Mokel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:32:16 PM

Good coins with supply up to 2 billion and could be this coin for a promising future Smiley
And if you can in water drop or giveaway thank you sir
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:37:02 PM

What was your reasoning for choosing BitShares over Waves platforn?
weedgalz (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:48:41 PM

What was your reasoning for choosing BitShares over Waves platforn?
As I stated this thread was created by myself to help those with untradeable BIC on cryptopia https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=BIC_BTC since the dev now decides he would like to continue his BIKERCOIN crypto so he would have to answer that but as I also stated he hates bitcointalk see by his original BIC bitcointalk thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1502316.0

To trade BIKERCOIN on Bitshares visit
https://bitshares.openledger.info/market/BIKERCOIN_OPEN.BTC
https://bitshares.openledger.info/market/BIKERCOIN_BTC
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:57:18 PM

It looks like this is a project that promises to succeed in the future, hope this project is one of the projects that can for me to invest and support in it, is there airdrop or bounty for this project?
weedgalz (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:02:18 PM

It looks like this is a project that promises to succeed in the future, hope this project is one of the projects that can for me to invest and support in it, is there airdrop or bounty for this project?
There is 5,000,000 BIKERCOIN's held by the original dev digital-nomad http://cryptofresh.com/u/digital-nomad for Servers, Apps, Advertising, Marketing and Exchanges integration of the BIKERCOIN.

His website contact form is https://bikercoin.org/contact so I suggest bookmark his web address or try contact form to stay up on his plan for airdrop and bounty

To trade BIKERCOIN on Bitshares visit
https://bitshares.openledger.info/market/BIKERCOIN_OPEN.BTC
https://bitshares.openledger.info/market/BIKERCOIN_BTC

Lastest trades show
PRICE   BIKERCOIN   OPEN.BTC   DATE
0.00000100   1000.0000000   0.00100000   7/13 01:19:24
0.00000199   1000.0002007   0.00199000   7/9 12:58:42
PRICE   BIKERCOIN   BTC   DATE
0.00001000   319.7650000   0.00319765   7/9 02:41:06
westhafen

Activity: 99