Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:15:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most painful thing in your life  (Read 4015 times)
joshgary875

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:07:45 PM

i learning car driving then i met in car accident then my hand broken in that time my mom cried more it is most painful thing in my life
Jacksnow

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:20:39 PM

The most painful things in your life being betrayed by your loveone or we lose our loveones 😔
RoHied

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:25:18 PM

when my ex girlfriend married to my old friends, its the most painful thing in my life
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:21:34 PM

bought on high, over-traded, panic sold
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:58:57 PM

two things have caused me the most bother through my life. one is not knowing what i want to do with it, i can't imagine that's gonna change. the second is betrayal by people who are supposed to be friends. that won't change either.
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:01:28 PM

2 words: Growing up
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:25:10 AM

The most painful thing throughout my living in this world so far is doing my best as what I thought it is but it's still not enough for others. They tend to expect too much but on the other side, they're not also doing what is the best as what they thought. In addition, the most painful thing that we may experience is losing someone that means a lot to us. Losing someone may change your life as it was. But behind that painful things, we must learn how to stand up and make those painful thing a way to be a better human being.

This will be one of the most painful thing that might happen to my entire life. It's when you already gave your best yet you still feel that wasn't enough. You just gave your best effort and yet you feel unappreciated. People tend to take you for granted sometimes, thereafter they will value you when you gave up or the worst part is when you're already dead. That's the painful thing that I don't want to feel even though it will happen no matter what. So better love and appreciate your loved one's before it's too late. Let them feel how much you love them. Give Love.

Omah_ijay

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:49:57 AM

Good to ask this question..!!! There's this woman where i newly packed in,who told me different things about a particular person...but at last the reserve became the case!! STOP BELIEVING PEOPLE WHO CIRCULATE  EVEIL ABOUT OTHERS FIRST!!
mroth7684

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:58:55 AM

The most painful thing in my life is get a hit by bee. First time I known what is true hurt!

tamadzky

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:28:08 AM

The most painful thing my life is when my pet died. TT
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:12:23 PM

Having to see the love of your life smiling again with another love. It's just plain painful having to have her before in your arms and then eventually gone by the second. Look at her now, happy in the presence of another. What's more painful is you long for the same love before but you will never get it again.

emesdiem

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:11:08 AM

Like losing someone who is loved, betrayed, is considered ignorant, unappreciated, what is most painful in your life.
Losing someone you love is one of the most painful thing in life, but you need to accept that because that's life although it hurts a lot, life must go on, continue your life and try to be happy and contented.
Simone18

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:29:16 AM

I think the most painful things that we could experience in life is losing someone we love .

That would be the most painful feeling every human could experience. And im not ready to face that kind of pain. If only we can live for eternity with our love ones. The other painful thing we could experience is being cheated on over and over again.

[   M O Z O  -  The Token of Discovery   ]   //  Whitepaper  //
               ►►  JOIN NOW  ◄◄   US$ 26M of US$ 42M already RAISED!               
Facebook  .  Twitter  .  Telegram  .  Medium  .  Reddit  .  Youtube  .  ANN Thread
Jake052478

Activity: 224

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:01:29 AM

The most answer will be when a loved one has departed.  Pain is just part of life and we cannot escape it.   What matters most is our response to all the pain we have.  Pain will be always there but it is up to us to move on.  Letting go is not easy at all but if we learn to, things will be much easier than we thought of letting our loved ones go.  Think of it, if you believe they are saved, then we should celebrate as they will no longer experience pain and hardship.  That is just my two cents....
daniel08

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:10:23 AM

the most painful that happen in my life is when my father died , thats the day i feel like i am all alone and feeling empty , befire that my father is always there with me not only with me but with us everytime , he is the best father for me , he cooks our meal everyday , fetch us in school everyday , he is the superman in our life , and when he got sick , we never leave his side , we were always there for him , we cared for him until his last breath , my father died in front of me , i almost loss consciousness when may father died , i miss him , i really miss him , sometimes i wish he could return to us , but its not gonna happen anymore ,.where ever he was now i know that he is happy , .

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:40:00 AM

What's very painful in my life is not doing the things i should've try and done in the past. Missed opportunities and bad decision that is so painful whenever i think of it today.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
High Plains Drifter

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

"The fish rots from the head first"

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:49:40 AM

At the moment, not having a job.  I was recently laid off with forty other people so they could hire forty temps to save money.  Lost a lot of faith in people that day for sure

Believe in the Shield!
Sewarlock

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:25:48 PM

never having said sorry to the girl I loved and hurt
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:12:47 PM

Stones in the kidneys. Hurt so much - you can't seat or lie. It one of the most hurting thing from disease.
Katariah

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:24:52 PM

Everybody has their own experiences of painful things in their life. We could never forget the most painful things in our life it serves as our scar and our lesson to carry on with life. The most painful thing in my life that could never forget is having to wake up eveyday with no purpose, no mission in life, no someone to lean to and its like everyday you do the same thing from the moment you wake up to the moment you go to sleep.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: