Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:41:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: http://cryptotradingpro.com  (Read 450 times)
dragonsfire1981 (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:08:56 PM

Hi guys,

I've just found this website http://cryptotradingpro.com it looks like both a hybrid Steemit/ Cryptotrading forum as well as having a paid membership offer... anyone else signed up as a free or paid member, any experiences of it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:36:07 PM

Hi guys,

I've just found this website http://cryptotradingpro.com it looks like both a hybrid Steemit/ Cryptotrading forum as well as having a paid membership offer... anyone else signed up as a free or paid member, any experiences of it?

Oh, not at all. Take care of your investments. Never spent money on tricks, this is not halloween. Think about the fact, if people are winning so much money with crypto, why they are still selling tutorials and stuffs like this?

I never trusted and I will never trust anyone that is selling this kind of bullshits.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:29:21 PM

Hi guys,

Watching a new trend in bitcointalk forum nowadays, new accounts suddenly finds a website which is also new born Roll Eyes and wants other's opinion on it. Dude the websites age and your account age gives the suspicion that its your website which you are trying to promote. Nothing wrong in promoting your website, but do it in a proper way man Grin
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:55:57 PM

Hi guys,

Watching a new trend in bitcointalk forum nowadays, new accounts suddenly finds a website which is also new born Roll Eyes and wants other's opinion on it. Dude the websites age and your account age gives the suspicion that its your website which you are trying to promote. Nothing wrong in promoting your website, but do it in a proper way man Grin
He's promoting that site obviously, I mean her/his site Roll Eyes
But currently the site is down, says... "Service Unavailable", so maybe you can fix it first before doing something and promoting your site.
dragonsfire1981 (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:07:26 PM

Err nope,

I found it and want an opinion on if anyone knows what it is. Nice try, and learn to read people's intentions a bit better?

By my own research I found out the guy who runs it is a guy called Roger Bickley whp has a Youtube channel with the same name. I've joined their forum just to see what they're up to, they seem like mostly altcoin speculators.

Hi guys,

But currently the site is down, says... "Service Unavailable", so maybe you can fix it first before doing something and promoting your site.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:44:00 PM

Err nope,

I found it and want an opinion on if anyone knows what it is. Nice try, and learn to read people's intentions a bit better?

By my own research I found out the guy who runs it is a guy called Roger Bickley whp has a Youtube channel with the same name. I've joined their forum just to see what they're up to, they seem like mostly altcoin speculators.

Hi guys,

I suggest to don't trust that site if you are not the owner.. better to stay away with that site..
I think its not finish yet and even the contact us here no email and contact number http://cryptotradingpro.com/contact/
And the site is made in may it means its newly made website that i think still not gaining trust to trust the site..
So better to stay away as my suggested..
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:29:02 AM

I don't know why people are even bothered to visit trading sites like these. Just stay away from these type of scam sites . Doing a research and letting warning others about it is good but never invest any money on such sites. People make such sites so that they can collect a huge amount of money from us and run away with all they have got. Thousands of people get scammed by such sites.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███