Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:23:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] QVOLTA - P2P Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 48761 times)
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:14:01 AM

Haha:)) I know a couple of tottally obscure dash forks that ate only listed on craptopia and have more volume and mcap than qvt. We have huge exchanges like Hitbtc and Okex and nothing. I really hope the team ups their game before exchanges decide to delist due to no volume.

This is just cause marketing, nothing else.
The project is dying and we, investor, can't understand why the team don't advertise this project massively! We have 1000$ volume, that is really nothing, is like 0 ( Bitconnect has more than us ad dead  coin lol ). What do you expect in a market with more than 2000 different tokens/coins? Go on the end on CMC and look how many forgot tokens there are.. we are one of them sadly, without a massive PAID advertising and referral program.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DIYOR (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:16:25 AM

Haha:)) I know a couple of tottally obscure dash forks that ate only listed on craptopia and have more volume and mcap than qvt. We have huge exchanges like Hitbtc and Okex and nothing. I really hope the team ups their game before exchanges decide to delist due to no volume.

The project is dying and we, investor, can't understand why the team don't advertise this project massively! We have 1000$ volume, that is really nothing, is like 0 ( Bitconnect has more than us ad dead  coin lol ). What do you expect in a market with more than 2000 different tokens/coins? Go on the end on CMC and look how many forgot tokens there are.. we are one of them sadly, without a massive PAID advertising and referral program.
Now the market is going through hard times, and we are with it. In the nearest future we plan to launch something interesting for marketing purposes. Now we have divided users into exact categories, and we will give each category a unique offer that no one else has done in exchange area.

Wait for the good news guys, because we are working hard for you and for the project!

Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:05:30 AM

Now the market is going through hard times, and we are with it. In the nearest future we plan to launch something interesting for marketing purposes. Now we have divided users into exact categories, and we will give each category a unique offer that no one else has done in exchange area.

Wait for the good news guys, because we are working hard for you and for the project!
I would like to believe it. But faith for a little fades away. I hope waiting will not be in vain and soon everything will be fine. Good luck to you guys.
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:21:49 AM

The project has collected enough money and they need to be spent wisely. Now is not a good time to start marketing. The market is falling, few people are interested now to buy altcoins
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:50:32 AM

The project has collected enough money and they need to be spent wisely. Now is not a good time to start marketing. The market is falling, few people are interested now to buy altcoins
I agree. Marketing now would be fruitless, They should start marketing when the market turns to green or when bull market starts, It is when altcoins reach their new ATH.  Wink
DIYOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:09:25 PM

⚡️We are preparing to release on Product Hunt

Together we have created a unique Qvolta platform and we want to show it to the world.

We are preparing to release Qvolta on Product Hunt. This is a place where the IT community shares and rates hi-tech platforms, applications and other technology products.

Stay tuned!

👌Check out the Qvolta platform today to see how easy and convenient it is to use https://qvolta.com/

#QvoltaUpdates

LoganAlan

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:33:43 PM

Hello guys
Anyone heard of the crypto experiment ? Let me know what you lot think about it !! Thanks...
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:26:38 AM

So bad that the all time high of this project was more than 2$, now it lost almost 100x value in price with a working product behind. It surely is cause bad marketing and no advertising.. what else could be? If you don't have a community/marketing ecc, you can also have the best product, but it will fail without people.

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
DIYOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:39:03 AM

So bad that the all time high of this project was more than 2$, now it lost almost 100x value in price with a working product behind. It surely is cause bad marketing and no advertising.. what else could be? If you don't have a community/marketing ecc, you can also have the best product, but it will fail without people.
We are going to turn things around and tip the existing balance in our favour, affiliate program is almost ready for deployment, producthunt release date will be announced this week, stay tuned, more to come!

Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

I am unable to find why are they better than Binance, Bitfinex or Huobi. Can anyone help me with this question?
KyleEads

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:00:37 PM

I joined this idea. I am interested to look how the owners implement the plan.
 Good luck fellows!
DIYOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:37:28 PM

I am unable to find why are they better than Binance, Bitfinex or Huobi. Can anyone help me with this question?
Hello,
Just check Qvolta advantages:
1. You can buy or sell ETH and BTC in one place
2. Low comissions for traders (only 0.5%)
3. Free deals for users
4. Simple verification (just your name and mobile phone)
5. Our own Secure mobile app (to eliminate intermediaries and provide maximum support and feedback)
6. Opportunity to trade altcoins, mobile app and chat bots soon

galaxiekyl
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:29:49 PM

Why are u  still not listed on big exchanges?your price will grow,if you will be there!..
We're currently listed on HitBTC and Okex (№1 exchange by volume ranking due to coinmarketcap), now we need platform users and awareness about qvt, we've got huge marketing plans and we'll do our best to advertise Qvolta worldwide, after that it will be much easier with listings and other stuff😉

beginned by paid your bounty hunters. i was part of your bonus program and I did not receive anything despite my many reminders, even no response from you

2/ your exchange overvalue the btc and no one use this place..in any case do not count on me to use this place, considering how you ignored me during the bonus campaign..i think i will do of same.
Profitmaster1992

Activity: 1008
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:42:31 PM

The price was high, and it was necessary to sell a token at such a price. But I thought that the token would be even more expensive, and now we need to hold it for a very long time.

Bitcoin it's freedom
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:44:06 AM

The price was high, and it was necessary to sell a token at such a price. But I thought that the token would be even more expensive, and now we need to hold it for a very long time.

if you keep your product working the price will bounce back with new altseason.. an it seams to come soon , btc has crossed 7500usd today so new resistance was broken
Catost

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:10:10 PM

Why are u  still not listed on big exchanges?your price will grow,if you will be there!..
We're currently listed on HitBTC and Okex (№1 exchange by volume ranking due to coinmarketcap), now we need platform users and awareness about qvt, we've got huge marketing plans and we'll do our best to advertise Qvolta worldwide, after that it will be much easier with listings and other stuff😉

beginned by paid your bounty hunters. i was part of your bonus program and I did not receive anything despite my many reminders, even no response from you

2/ your exchange overvalue the btc and no one use this place..in any case do not count on me to use this place, considering how you ignored me during the bonus campaign..i think i will do of same.
This project did not have normal marketing during the company's bounty no now. I do not think the team heard anything about marketing.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
DIYOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 02:42:44 PM

if you keep your product working the price will bounce back with new altseason.. an it seams to come soon , btc has crossed 7500usd today so new resistance was broken
Yes, you are completely right, that can be a new season for alts and we are eagerly waiting to join this bulltrain. Our devs are finishing affiliate program and we're making last adjustments with the producthunt release.

Contact_de_GOin

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:53:31 PM

Nice to see the progress. Happy to follow your project, congrats
Roidz92

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:29:58 AM

Hope you are right about the bullrun, but i have a feeling.. what if never happens what happened last year with altcoins? what if only the king will rise, and all other alts will suffer? I thought about altseason and so on, but i really doubt we will see an alt season if etf will be approved and btc starts a new bullrun.
Catost

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:05:21 AM

Yes, you are completely right, that can be a new season for alts and we are eagerly waiting to join this bulltrain. Our devs are finishing affiliate program and we're making last adjustments with the producthunt release.
You from the very start do not understand that a good idea or a good rvnka is not enough for the product. Without advancement on the Internet about you, no one will know.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: