Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:47:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: social media campaign? -newbie  (Read 3508 times)
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:37:37 AM

I think it's a bounty that requires Social Media to like, follow, share and others.
As far as I know, any rank can join.. but I don't know about the salary.
For me, I never tried before.. but if you want to try it, you can check the official thread.

Also, I want to ask something too.
How much is the salary ? Is the salary is good ?
How about it compare to the salary of Signature Campaign ?
Sorry, I'm a newbie too.
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:42:57 AM

I think it's a bounty that requires Social Media to like, follow, share and others.
As far as I know, any rank can join.. but I don't know about the salary.
For me, I never tried before.. but if you want to try it, you can check the official thread.

Also, I want to ask something too.
How much is the salary ? Is the salary is good ?
How about it compare to the salary of Signature Campaign ?
Sorry, I'm a newbie too.

i am not on your side dude, most social media campaign have some requirements which one of that is rank on bitcointalk that at least must be junior member to can get join. i've said it is most conditions of social media campaign not all of it required that. some little part of social media campaign allows newbie to participate in.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
DariaPT

Activity: 85
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:22:49 AM

...some little part of social media campaign allows newbie to participate in.
Well, maybe you are right, but I don't understand a reason for that? I think you can be a newbie on bitcointalk, but you  may have pretty large audience elsewhere - on e.g. Fb or Twitter
RenBct

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:51:24 AM

Some social media campaign actually don't accept newbies but still there are many that accept them but always make sure it's not a scam and a 100% legit campaign.

xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 11:32:01 PM

campaign through social media. can join facebook and twitter. now also many open campaign for telegram. how easy enough. most of the work in general: comment, like, share, retweet, etc.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:42:47 AM

There are actually many campaigns that actually accepts newbies but in social media campaign but still there are many that scams.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 08:12:29 AM

I've read most of the bitcoiners mentioning "Social media Campaign" as a newbie, I know i'm not in rank to join any Signature campaign. As curious as I am, what is Social media campaign? Do "newbie" as me, can join? What are the requirements? Thanks for any answers.. Godbless us all.

There are a lot of bounty campaigns out there and one of it is social media campaign in twitter or facebook. Being a newbie, you can try to join because there are campaign managers who accept newbie but I would suggest to rank up first so that you can earn higher because sometimes, the earnings is base on ranking so the higher your rank, the higher you will be paid. In signature campaign, I believe most of them only accepts Jr. Member or higher so a newbie should wait for a few months to learn so that in time, you will join any campaign, you will not have a hard time posting ideas because you already learn many things in the forum.

sadcrypto

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:26:33 AM

Hello, I want to participate in bounty, how can I gain more followers on twitter faster and rich 'member+' lvl here? tnx
choirunn

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:29:04 PM

I've read most of the bitcoiners mentioning "Social media Campaign" as a newbie, I know i'm not in rank to join any Signature campaign. As curious as I am, what is Social media campaign? Do "newbie" as me, can join? What are the requirements? Thanks for any answers.. Godbless us all.

social media is public i tink you need suport newbie can be enter for social media
TanClan98

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:07:36 AM

From the word social from Social Media Campaign. You need a Tweeter account and a Facebook account the is required many followers so If your many followers your are in did accepted in that campaign.
Bram 888

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:57:32 AM

if you want to use  social media campaign in service forum you must have rank higher than Jrmember best rank is hero and more than 2000 twitter followers
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:03:33 AM

Well, maybe you are right, but I don't understand a reason for that? I think you can be a newbie on bitcointalk, but you  may have pretty large audience elsewhere - on e.g. Fb or Twitter

GOOD QUESTION dude, i am waiting someone to ask regarding this conditions of any social media bounty. so the simple answer is the rules said that to avoid spamming or multiple accounts join in. i think this is a reasonable because you can have  pretty large of audience with your Facebook 's accounts or Twitter 's accounts. but someone can unfair with they have to join multiple accounts.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
fidentiaX

Activity: 187
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:20:28 PM

GOOD QUESTION dude, i am waiting someone to ask regarding this conditions of any social media bounty. so the simple answer is the rules said that to avoid spamming or multiple accounts join in. i think this is a reasonable because you can have  pretty large of audience with your Facebook 's accounts or Twitter 's accounts. but someone can unfair with they have to join multiple accounts.

I believe some bounty campaign requires you to be at least a jr member or a full member to participate in the social media campaign primarily to screen the right audience that follows u on twitter or are your friends on FB. It very much depends on what the project is about.

If the project wishes to appeal to the masses, i think your status in the forum won't matter, it is how big your social circle?
tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:28:23 PM

What is a social media campaign? It's a campaign for social media for example is twitter and facebook. If there is a new project that's going to open and ofcourse all they gonna do is to promote their project thru facebook and twitter to increase their exposure. Uhm it's like you're going to adverise their project to your facebook or twitter account.

Can newbie join? It depends on the rules of the project some project accepts only jr. Member and above but there are some that they just accepting people with 500followers and above regardless the rank in bitointalk forum. You can read all the rules and regulations including how you will apply and the payments at the first page of the projects thread. I hope this will going to help you and also welcome to the forum
what is the best way to have 5000 twitter followers as soon as possible?all must be genuine followers

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
fidentiaX

Activity: 187
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:16:23 AM

What is a social media campaign? It's a campaign for social media for example is twitter and facebook. If there is a new project that's going to open and ofcourse all they gonna do is to promote their project thru facebook and twitter to increase their exposure. Uhm it's like you're going to adverise their project to your facebook or twitter account.

Can newbie join? It depends on the rules of the project some project accepts only jr. Member and above but there are some that they just accepting people with 500followers and above regardless the rank in bitointalk forum. You can read all the rules and regulations including how you will apply and the payments at the first page of the projects thread. I hope this will going to help you and also welcome to the forum
what is the best way to have 5000 twitter followers as soon as possible?all must be genuine followers

I believe the various bounty campaign has a tier depending on how many followers you have on twitters and i don't think there is a quick and dirty way of getting the number. You have to be active on twitter and having an interesting topic or area that you are focusing on.
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:43:56 AM

The requirements vary based on the campaign but if you have a  strong social presence you should be able to leverage it for some money. Smiley I want ot say 5,000+ twitter followers or 500+ facebook friends are good starts for ya Smiley hope this helps!

I've already check my followers and in the end i thought i have enough. Its not cool to know that i got only less a 100 follower.
Thanks guys, maybe its not mine to be on "Social Media Campaign". I'll be looking for a better way to earn. Maybe someday. We can never really tell.

You can easily supercharge your twitter followers by visiting the link . https://www.bountyfollowers.com/  and following people assigned to you and vice versa. They're not bots as twitteraudit would show you.

Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:52:48 AM

if you want to use  social media campaign in service forum you must have rank higher than Jrmember best rank is hero and more than 2000 twitter followers
And what are the advantages of exactly 2000 followers?
Tadhana23

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

VIVA CROWDFUND HOMES

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:53:50 AM

Social media campaign like Facebook and Twitter..for the newbie bitcoiniers 'one of the easiest promoting the project because you have a lot of friends on that sites..if you dont have twitter you just need to sign up now to used this sites later..

tumar

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:39:07 AM

That's the advantage in this forum even though your rank is low you cna still join on some campaigns.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:49:14 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 06:53:34 PM by senne

It's been quite a while when you asked this question and now being a Sr.Member I think you know answer to this question, so it is better to lock the thread. Still for the newbies arriving everyday I can help them by explaing what is "Social media Campaign".

Social media Campaign are of two types BTC paying and Bounty Section, for a newbie Bounty Section is opened only in most cases. In Social Media Campaign one can apply on different platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Telegram, YouTube, Blog and so on. After applying the participant help to advertise the company or in most cases ICO, which helps the company and user receives tokens or stakes in exchange of work.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: